out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That's disgusting, if true.
Why is it disgusting? Like those players or not especially Dybala the team needs a revamped lineup and some of those guys didn't do what was expected while others can get us some money that's needed. We talk about getting rid of Allegri but getting a new coach with the same players won't dramatically make them great

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why is it disgusting? Like those players or not especially Dybala the team needs a revamped lineup and some of those guys didn't do what was expected while others can get us some money that's needed. We talk about getting rid of Allegri but getting a new coach with the same players won't dramatically make them great
It's my fucking opinion. I think it's disgusting. Selling technical players who can make an impact is ok? These guys can actually play the ball, take on players in the case of Cancelo and Costa, put in crosses, and make things happen.

Now, replacing them with cancers like Icunti and The French Popo Brownliocks Faggot isn't going to solve shit. It will potentially create more problems.

Like I said, I'm ok with selling quality players if we're bringing in adequate replacements, players who are just as good if not better. The names we're linked too, Ndomble and Pogba aside (if those are even true) are incredibly underwhelming.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
It's my fucking opinion. I think it's disgusting. Selling technical players who can make an impact is ok? These guys can actually play the ball, take on players in the case of Cancelo and Costa, put in crosses, and make things happen.

Now, replacing them with cancers like Icunti and The French Popo Brownliocks Faggot isn't going to solve shit. It will potentially create more problems.

Like I said, I'm ok with selling quality players if we're bringing in adequate replacements, players who are just as good if not better. The names we're linked too, Ndomble and Pogba aside (if those are even true) are incredibly underwhelming.
Relax I get it's your opinion was asking you why you had it. Also Dybala has run his course here man. It seems you would much rather keep him than change the team

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Relax I get it's your opinion was asking you why you had it. Also Dybala has run his course here man. It seems you would much rather keep him than change the team
I'd rather improve the team. I'm fed up with this weakening one area to improve another shit. We're never winning in Europe with this mentality.

I want us to be strong in all areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking Dybala got outshone by ronaldo and a 19 year old kid
Your point being? Kean played a total of what? 8 games. That's a huge sample size. Granted, I like the kid, I really do, but let's not exaggerate.

Anyone would get outshone by Ronaldo. There's no shame in that. He's a once in a generation talent.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I'd rather improve the team. I'm fed up with this weakening one area to improve another shit. We're never winning in Europe with this mentality.

I want us to be strong in all areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Your point being? Kean played a total of what? 8 games. That's a huge sample size. Granted, I like the kid, I really do, but let's not exaggerate.

Anyone would get outshone by Ronaldo. There's no shame in that. He's a once in a generation talent.
He did loose his spot to berna as well

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Isco is not coming, Zidane loves him and he didn't come back to get his favorite players sold. If we buy a trequartista high chances are it's one of James, Zaniolo or Fekir. Any of them would be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 407)