out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
PM seen :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

my point was to show that myself making up news was more reliable than the "gurus" whose word this forum hangs on. Was pretty sure it would work out that way over the summer.

And i wasnt really making up news so much as reading news and only posting what sounded believable consider me more of a guru filter and i don't see why what i was doing is worse than someone else posting ridiculous news from idiots like Momblano

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is out ....bring Pochitinho

Nedved: 'Allegri? We'll see'

By Football Italia staff
Allegri-1805-pensive-epa_2.jpg

Pavel Nedved said the current Juventus squad is “not easy to improve,” but he won’t be drawn on Max Allegri. “We’ll see.”
The lead-up to tonight’s Serie A game against Roma has been dominated by speculation over Allegri’s future ahead of the summit with President Andrea Agnelli.
“The meeting between Coach and President has always been in June, traditionally, so if anything it’ll be brought forward. We’ll wait,” the Vice-President told Sky Sport Italia.
“We have a squad that is of the utmost quality both for Italy and Europe. It’s not easy to improve this team.”
Nedved was asked if Allegri will be the Juventus Coach next season.
“We’ll see…”
Surely we can improve on Matuidi. B2B midfielder that had only 1 successful drible down the left side, over the course of 90 minutes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 175)