out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know, ordinarily I would sweep this under the “we already won the season rug” but the fact that we have been playing like this for months even when it wasn’t won is alarming.

Alarms bells are definitely ringing at the club.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
so you've changed your mind on Allegri over today's game?
Nope.

Its obvious that something is wrong. God knows when was the last time we won. We are playing like shit, all season long. Every game we won, we won it on pure individual quality(mostly on Ronaldo individual briliance), and not based on tactics or motivation. The players arent clicking , they are slow and not interested.

I have a feeling that they are aware that change is about to happen so they try to play the rest of the games with no injuries then go on vacation, recharge batteries during the summer and start over from July with fresh enthusiasm and new coach.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Ok - so you know it alls that are demanding Allegri’s head...

I’m interested. Who realistically are we getting that will do what Allegri hasn’t(win the champions league) (5 league titles, 4 Coppa Italia and 2 CL finals in 5 years)?
That is really difficult to answer. If you asked the same question when Conte left, and someone had answered Allegri, they would have been cruxified.
All I know is that this team has regressed massively over the last two years, and I dont really see that stopping under Allegri.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think he got it right with the lineup and overall strategy.

But the team got deflated in the second half.
Which is the problem exactly. Motivation is completely gone (obviously right now with Scudetto done weeks ago). But worse is that we haven’t looked motivated since the beginning of the season with few exceptions.

I don’t care about the tactical thing. Allegri’s tactics have worked wonders for us for several years and in many big matches. Most of the failure tactically this year is players not buying in, lacking motivation and underperforming. But the biggest reason it might be time to move on is so many of these players looking lethargic and unmotivated even during the important part of this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 87)