out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
And I get that - Conte did an excellent job - but he left. If Allegri doesn’t leave then we should let him see out his contract.

Allegri is the first to admit we should have done more in the CL but we had huge injury issues against Ajax which meant we couldn’t play in any other way. In 5 seasons Allegri has had 1 bad one, a bad one in which we won the league in April and reached the CL quarter finals.

The facts are we are miles behind EPL teams and Barca and Real due to resources.it isn’t our divine right to win the CL - we’ve only done that twice in 64 years. Success has got a lot of people in this place carried away
I can only speak for myself, but I am not disappointet we did not win the CHL. It is a difficult tournament to win, and no other coach would guatentee a win.
My main concern is our level of football for the last two years. IMO we were extremely lucky against Spurs last year, got dominated by Ajax this year, looked totally clueless against Real at home last year, and Atletico away this year.

Jan 22, 2016
I love you all, but I also understand that many don't posses the necessary practical knowledge to rate Allegri's performance during his time here. That's why I'm saying to all you tactically less evolved people, Allegri is goat tier manager and should be loved, cherished and fed chocolate covered strawberries in the moonlight as long as he honors us with his presence.
Why are you here then?you're Wasting your time reading bunch of peasants and low intellectuals's posts.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The two teams in the CL final had massive injury problems missing there best players and stilll went out and trashed barce and beat Ajax so the injurys is just an excuse. We have been trash all season long and alegri has not even tried anything different and persists with the same every game.
We had Chiellini out for both games, the equivalent would be Liverpool having Van Dijk our, they had Salah out of 1 leg and replaced him with a CF in Origi who had the game of his life.

Tottenham had Kane out - do you know what their record without Kane is??? In case you don’t (because it sounds like you don’t) it’s better than when they have him in their team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can only speak for myself, but I am not disappointet we did not win the CHL. It is a difficult tournament to win, and no other coach would guatentee a win.
My main concern is our level of football for the last two years. IMO we were extremely lucky against Spurs last year, got dominated by Ajax this year, looked totally clueless against Real at home last year, and Atletico away this year.
We actually played pretty well, tactically speaking, in this match... Real scored first against the run of play, and then Chiellini and Buffon shared a massive brainfart which allowed Real the second goal, and Dybala stupidly got himself sent off and that's all she wrote. It was a comedy of individuals errors from the team in that match, while on the whole, the gameplay was decent.

And Spurs, even though they dominated possession and play, we created far more clearcut chances than they did... and probably should have won by even more... we played perfectly on the counter in those 2 matches, even if it was disappointing to see us cede control of the gameplay that badly over the 180 minutes.

Last year, even though we had clear weaknesses, I didn't see this lethargy, carelessness, and lack of motivation anywhere near as often. This year, aside from Ronaldo, Chiellini, and a couple new faces, it's in the whole side. And that's on Allegri. Even if I'm generally against change for the sake of change, unless there is a clear improvement available... fresh motivations from the bench might be just the thing for this team.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
We had Chiellini out for both games, the equivalent would be Liverpool having Van Dijk our, they had Salah out of 1 leg and replaced him with a CF in Origi who had the game of his life.

Tottenham had Kane out - do you know what their record without Kane is??? In case you don’t (because it sounds like you don’t) it’s better than when they have him in their team.
Right so if chiellini is out we cant play football good to know what about the rest of the season and we play the same ? Liverpool had salah,firmino and had robertson had to go off at half time they are 3 massive players and still trashed barce. Spurs didnt spend a penny this year and they werre struggling with there squad all season and still beat ajax,alegri brings in the Goat and plays the most dire football out of any top club bar man united.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I agree with this, we’ve lacked a clear identity for years. But look at what has happened over the last few years. We’ve sold or let leave some very important players and replaced them with players that aren’t fit to lace boots. We’ve also lost older players;

Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio replaced by Khedira, Can, Pjanic, Matuidi

Evra, Alves, Lictsteiner, Asamoah replaced by
Sandro, Spinazzola De Sciglio and Cancelo

The only area we have improved is attack, with Berna, Costa Ronaldo, Dybala and Mandzukic - but who is supplying them?

We’ve won all we have been capable of winning - credit to Allegri. Yes our football isn’t good but we’ve got results. The only thing that matters is trophy’s. I’d love to win the CL playing shit football

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And Spurs, even though they dominated possession and play, we created far more clearcut chances than they did... and probably should have won by even more....
First leg maybe, but second leg they were all over us, and had so many chances. I don't remember any other chance for us except a possible penalty non-call on Costa.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Allegri: "I'm gonna stay at this club 100%, I have a contract here.. The meeting is planned with Agnelli to talk about the future ideas, Not to decide my future, I will stay."
Except Nedved said another thing 2 hours ago, at this point i think this isn't gonna be a consesual break, Max wants to make clearly that he is not him that wants to go but it's Agnelli and of course he wants the 7.5m

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Right so if chiellini is out we cant play football good to know what about the rest of the season and we play the same ? Liverpool had salah,firmino and had robertson had to go off at half time they are 3 massive players and still trashed barce. Spurs didnt spend a penny this year and they werre struggling with there squad all season and still beat ajax,alegri brings in the Goat and plays the most dire football out of any top club bar man united.
Chiellini, Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Khedira, Can, Dybala (injury second leg)

What kind of football do you expect to play with our squad?

Jun 6, 2015
Why are you here then?you're Wasting your time reading bunch of peasants and low intellectuals's posts.
Oh, believe me I ask myself that same question on regular basis. Perhaps I'm just a simple man trying to make the world a better place spreading the message of love to those who need it. Allegri doesn't judge by the way, he loves you all unconditionally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 226)