out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Allegri fucks up when our back isn't against the wall, because he seems too scared to go all out. He thinks it's some sort of gamble I guess.

With Ajax though this is definitely the way to go and if City qualify I think Pep will trash them.

I like Allegri. I always have. But this is one of his flaws unfortunately. I think we need a new coach.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Interesting to hear what Max has to say in the presser. After the game he looked like a beaten man, I think he might need a break. It's mentally quite draining to manage a top team where expectations are sky high for five years.
Yeah he deserves it. He's done his best.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
our players looked like Zombies! bar the first 30mins.
Then in the second half we simply gave up pressing and Ajax with the quality they have they could whatever they wanted.
If they shooted to the goal instead of always passing in our small penalty area they could've easly win 4-1 in Amsterdam and replicate.
Real had a bad game/season at home but they won 3-1 in Amsterdam.
We never came close to anything.
Tell me if we ever managed to shoot to the goal in 2 games!! we simply never did and had 2 headers.
THATS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! not creating any chances in 180mins.
IF we had a third of the chances they created we would have scored 5-6 goals. easly.
We simply coudn't do anything in attack. While you claim we beat them in every position...
No, they beat us in every segment of the game.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri fucks up when our back isn't against the wall, because he seems too scared to go all out. He thinks it's some sort of gamble I guess.

With Ajax though this is definitely the way to go and if City qualify I think Pep will trash them.

I like Allegri. I always have. But this is one of his flaws unfortunately. I think we need a new coach.

Calm down this Ajax side can win the champions League

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sure, I do. I also think Ajax has better defense and midfield.
:rofl:

Daley Blind failed at Manchester United and he's a starting CB for them. If we targeted a jabroni like Blind after his stint at Manure, people would lose their shit.

The amount of excuses from Allegri defenders knows no bounds.

This team isn't playing at anywhere near their full potential.

Sep 13, 2015
If we're already aware of Max's limits, what's the point of sticking up with him and not giving a chance to a new coach?

His system clearly limits our attacking potential. He has Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Dybala, Kean, Costa, Berna, Cancelo, Spina, Sandro and still manages to play ugly football.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Oh lol, that tie decider is gonna be fun

Tottenham will likely get turned inside out by ajax

However, if City goes through, they'll eat ajax alive at their own game and smash 8+ goals over 2 ties at them

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Daley Blind failed at Manchester United and he's a starting CB for them. If we targeted a jabroni like Blind after his stint at Manure, people would lose their shit.

Bonucci is a jabroni who failed at Milan, and he's a starting CB for us. If we targeted...oh wait!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

De Ligt is better than Bonucci and Rugani combined...

De Jong shits all over our current mids. Amazing player...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 154)