out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its easy to just comment absurd things like that instead of reading my post. Like I said, we have so much individual quality and depth compared to every other Serie A team that we can easily win whether or not we play to our full potential or not, and I have zero concerns about Allegri on winning the Serie A every year. However, the real point of concern for me is the CL, where we managed to lose 3 games in a row yet by the sheer excellence of certain individual players against Atletico managed to still keep the dream in place despite getting crushed in the first leg. I don't think it's possible to win in this competition with these tactics if we have to finally face a real team in the competition, but I hope to god I'm wrong.

If we manage to get past Ajax all we have is time. Most of our players have played in these formations before and the difficulties simply lie in the approach the players have to take. We have the luxury to study our opponents due to the shit level of Serie A so several weeks of formation preparation is nothing.

Nice arguments.
Lol. Allegri’s tactics were perfect in the 2nd leg against Atletico. That was hardly a win exclusively because of individual brilliance. What rubbish. He completely nullified their midfield superiority. They didn’t have a shot on target all match, and had 1 single chance. We could easily have won by even more.

Atletico is a real team. One of the toughest teams to knock out of CL. In previous years with Allegri’s tactics we’ve beaten multiple “real teams”. Such silliness :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I hope we lose against Roma and Atalanta but beat Inter. Let’s do what we can to keep the Milano whores out of the CL.
Sadly, we have to start coming to the terms with the fact that at least one, and possibly both of them will be in CL next season. Our match against Inter will be right before the CL semifinal first leg if we get there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yesterday's setback was the definition of a healthy loss.

I don't want us to lose any home games, and definitely not the away game to Inter. Otherwise, couldn't care less about our remaining Serie A fixtures.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
@Snobist

What on earth does this have to do with anything Allegri or Juve-related? :shifty:
Very simple bro. Allegri is our coach. Juve play ugly football. Juve lose in finals. Pep is winner, winners are good. Losers are bad. Pep is best and all should learn from him. We should make a thread “Learn from Pep”.

P.S. i did not know you were on duty at this hour.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Very simple bro. Allegri is our coach. Juve play ugly football. Juve lose in finals. Pep is winner, winners are good. Losers are bad. Pep is best and all should learn from him. We should make a thread “Learn from Pep”.

I wasn't telling you that you go off-topic...

I was genuinely curious as to what you were implying with your post? Are you saying we should play without CBs from now on, because Pep once did? I'm unsure if that is the specific lesson we should "Learn from Pep"... :boh:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I wasn't telling you that you go off-topic...

I was genuinely curious as to what you were implying with your post? Are you saying we should play without CBs from now on, because Pep once did? I'm unsure if that is the specific lesson we should "Learn from Pep"... :boh:
No im saying we should play more offensive players. Players who can drible/pass/press rather than deadwood like Matuidi and Mandzukic

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

You can never lose a final if you don't reach one. Pep's motto.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sadly, we have to start coming to the terms with the fact that at least one, and possibly both of them will be in CL next season. Our match against Inter will be right before the CL semifinal first leg if we get there.
I still wish for both to be out of CL.
So that they'll never come back. Specially Milan. Never seen such snobs. You give them a inch and they take a mile.

My dream top4
Juventus
Napoli
Roma
Atalanta

sadly Lazio is out after yesterday defeat

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So did Luis Enrique with Barcelona. Let's get him then.

Btw I think Guardiola is a great manager, but he's underachieved in the CL every year since 2011.
Lol but there were other managers who coached barcelona and didnt win it. You cant completely discredit Pep by comparing him to Luis Enrique. Pep has never been fired and thats rare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 81)