out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The sad part is that there are members here who genuinely believe that would be a good move over retaining Max

Prandelli
Gasperini
Spaletti
I dont think anyone would want any of those 3 but honestly how many here thought Allegri would be a good choice after Conte left?! Allegri just got fired by Milan and was considered as a joke for most of us...
Then he came and all started to rate him when he won and got us to CL finals
Now all are dismissing alternatives and overrating Allegri.

Allegri is just a coach and he isnt the only coach to succeed with us
Serie A - We cant do any better (the only thing is to change style and then we would dominate everything but lose due to a fluke or two in some games)
CL - We would send a stronger signal both to players, fans and it might even affect our mentality in CL..

If your aim is to win Serie A - You can just choose a manager but if you want us to be dominant and look more attacking and also more beautiful for the eyes then Allegri needs to go..

I personally want a more dominant Juve so Im for a change of coach - that being said Allegri is still a great manager although his mentality is a less attacking one..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Coaches with "bigger names" do shit with "better teams".
I think Max is good considering our whole team, all the injuries and etc. He is as he is, some can find flaws and blame him for some bad plays, but imo we won't get a better coach than this.

I'm not sure if Pep and Zidane would do any good/better than Max.
Everything would seem as a sideway move, I'm happy if Max stays for another season.
a change of coach wouldnt hand us the CL but a change would mean few things
1. Players like Dybala could express themselves better due to attacking mentality
2. We would look more dominant
3. We would entertain more which means appeal to more fans (and to existing ones)
and 4. IMO it would mean adapting to the "new world" adapting to a more modern type of football...

Serie A would be won by any coach but CL might be won with a new coach (might also not)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Give me Gasp next season, I think he could build a good identity and style of play here that would allow us to challenge the top teams and take the game to them rather than being overly pragmatic and defensive like Allegri does

I would love for Allegri to win the CL this season and step down for someone else to come in, would be a perfect end to his tenure here

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gasperini as our coach :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

And a big lol at those thinking we would have won Serie A the last 2 seasons with any coach.

This year, of course. But last 2 seasons when Roma and Napoli pushed us right to the end, not a chance.

Jun 6, 2015
They want tiki taka style of play and attractive football
They should probably stick to watching Pep's Barca on YouTube then and leave real football to people who actually understand that there are more than one way of playing football.

- - - Updated - - -

Gasperini as our coach :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

And a big lol at those thinking we would have won Serie A the last 2 seasons with any coach.

This year, of course. But last 2 seasons when Roma and Napoli pushed us right to the end, not a chance.
Don't really expect much from some, but this winning the Serie A with any coach is probably the single stupidest cliche that is repeated on this forum.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They should probably stick to watching Pep's Barca on YouTube then and leave real football to people who actually understand that there are more than one way of playing football.

Real football: A style of play that only Juve delivers. Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, City, United, PSG, Chelsea... everyone plays fake football. Only Allegri plays real football.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A single game won't save Allegri.
Even winning champions league wont.

After FIVE years he has to go. We need new ideas and enthusiasm.

Some players are totally depressed under Allegri.
And some keep playing even tough they should rest since they offer shit at the moment.
Seriously? If we win the CL you would still think Allegri is the wrong manager for Juventus.

What else could you possibly want?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Give me Gasp next season, I think he could build a good identity and style of play here that would allow us to challenge the top teams and take the game to them rather than being overly pragmatic and defensive like Allegri does

I would love for Allegri to win the CL this season and step down for someone else to come in, would be a perfect end to his tenure here
Hell no to Gasp.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Real football: A style of play that only Juve delivers. Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, City, United, PSG, Chelsea... everyone plays fake football. Only Allegri plays real football.
You don't think that after Allegri's result in Europe we should still change coach I hope? Nevermind if how we play doesn't please, we're getting exceptional results and opting for change in those circumstances is ridiculous. I wanted change to get a renewed motivation before, but this idea sound silly as of now.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You don't think that after Allegri's result in Europe we should still change coach I hope? Nevermind if how we play doesn't please, we're getting exceptional results and opting for change in those circumstances is ridiculous. I wanted change to get a renewed motivation before, but this idea sound silly as of now.
Take a guess

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You have to be a complete imbecile to want to change coach in the event we won CL this year.

That would mean in 5 years Allegri had won 5 scudetti, 4 Coppa Italians, played in 3 CL finals and won 1.

What kind of complete moron would want to move on from a coach who had 5 years like this. :sergio:

Jun 6, 2015
Should probably work on your reading comprehension.

I love football because there are multiple ways to play it and you can be successful with so many different styles. I'm not the one who can't accept certain types of football here, you are. Your narrow minded view of football is what stops you from actually ever understanding real football.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Only upgrade from Allegri could possibly have been Zidane. Now I hope Allegri stays.

If we have to change, Conte> pep for THIS club. It's amazing how some people simply do not get pep would not fit in here and if you need that explained then forget this sport and start supporting water polo..
Also about losing today, the "second team" also gets more tired than usual after preparing for a match such as atletico. They are the ones who try to push the starters as much as possible in training something to keep in mind that they put in as much work as the others bar the 90 mins.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Don't really expect much from some, but this winning the Serie A with any coach is probably the single stupidest cliche that is repeated on this forum.
:agree:

Napoli finished on 91 points last year, Roma on 87 the year before. We could easily have lost Serie A both those years with a mediocre coach. Especially with all the turnover of players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Week ago Allegri boo-boys didn't care about the Serie A and only CL mattered. Now after the historic comeback in CL and losing our first game of the season in Serie A it suddenly matters :baus:
Curious thing here, is that everytime we play like cack and we signal the coach for it, people like you “counterattack" with ad hominems and nonsense to derail the fact that we played terrible.

Seems fishy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 305)