out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It's not his fault that Rugani is so bad.
then tell me whose fault is it that we made not shots toward the goal?
That our midfield doesn't support our attack.
That we can't have passes like Genoa did?
That players were likes stones! standing without moving?
That the best we did was useless possesion infront of Genoa penalty area without never trying to give it a go and shoot?
Whose fault is it? for me it's on Allegri's tactics.

Some players like Sandro,Dybala and Cancelo are unrecognizable.
As I said Allegri has given us good results in Serie A and that's ok kudos to him.
But can I ask for a new manager? changing tactics?

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I want a different manager.
If we win CL I'd be happy but I'd still want a new manager. Don't you guys?
Too many months watching horrendous games. We have so much potential that I see wasted.
And after 5years it's time to move on! We need a new profile. I have dreams let's see who is going to be.
I thought it was Zidane and it was a huge blow him going back to Madrid.
He was the only "real" option without doing fantamercato with Guardiola or Klopp.
With Zidane at Madrid the only possible coach would be Conte now
I don't know why you consider Allegri the only problem our midfield has no creativity neither we have any box to box midfielder and now our defence also looks weak if Zidane was available then you might have looked at the option of replacing him

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
B-team? Perin, Caceres and Rugani are reserves but the rest are basically starters. Benta has played a lot and so has Emre (who played against AM). I wouldn't call this the B-team but regular rotation. In fact, I'd say we needed more rotation. Tired from the AM is acceptable and the league is more or less over... e.g. Keane didn't leave any impression but still should have started. We'll see how tired and injured they come back from the NTs. Hate these breaks, couldn't care less and WC, EC etc don't give me any inspiration anymore.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
then tell me whose fault is it that we made not shots toward the goal?
That our midfield doesn't support our attack.
That we can't have passes like Genoa did?
That players were likes stones! standing without moving?
That the best we did was useless possesion infront of Genoa penalty area without never trying to give it a go and shoot?
Whose fault is it? for me it's on Allegri's tactics.

Some players like Sandro,Dybala and Cancelo are unrecognizable.
As I said Allegri has given us good results in Serie A and that's ok kudos to him.
But can I ask for a new manager? changing tactics?
bro, meaningless game. He should be rated based on how we fare in this CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola would need 500 million euros for the team to play his style of football
He would still fail though bc his teams are one dimensional. Which isnt a problem if u have prime Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Alves...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I know but it still pisses me to see us playing like that? and the problem is that it's months that we do , play like that.
This time we had no Ronaldo and we lost 2-0 without even trying.

I wouldn't care so much if we had won one of the 2 finals we played.
23years it's really too fucking much and we missed 5 chances since 1996
If Allegri won with Barca or Madrid I could forgive him anything but winning league after is not enough anymore.
Specially if we do it playing in a shitty way

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

He would still fail though bc his teams are one dimensional. Which isnt a problem if u have prime Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Alves...
But he would make some of the members of this forum happy with his tiki taka style of play

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I know but it still pisses me to see us playing like that? and the problem is that it's months that we do , play like that.

If Allegri won with Barca or Madrid I could forgive him anything but winning league after is not enough anymore.
You'd really prefer Pep, who'd definitely overhaul the whole team, play with his tiki-taka and every player crying for a foul whenever they get remotely touched? Watching Juve play with a full team of 1.60cm midgets is a big no for me.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

I can understand your obsession with winning champions League but as you know luck injuries fatigue all play a part in winning the champions League

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Yeah winning the league isnt enough. Our objectives are and should be set higher than this. But winning CL depends on so many variables that even when u have one of the best teams in history, u may fail. Barca against Inter in 2010... There is no way that winning CL should be prerequisite whether he stays for another season. But we need to play well regardless, like in the 2nd leg against Atletico, we need to give our 100%, look sharp, keen, motivated and even if we go out under such circumstances to have this feeling we gave all in. If we go out while playing like we did in 1st leg against Atletico, then management needs to sit down and evaluate.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I can understand your obsession with winning champions League but as you know luck injuries fatigue all play a part in winning the champions League
ye but at some point .....
I've seen and remember 6 champions league finals winning only one.
I wouldn't care how I just wanna win it. Even with Allegri.

Anyway I just wanna see what's happen in the summer and pray we go through to the final win it for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah winning the league isnt enough. Our objectives are and should be set higher than this. But winning CL depends on so many variables that even when u have one of the best teams in history, u may fail. Barca against Inter in 2011... There is no way that winning CL should be prerequisite whether he stays for another season. But we need to play well regardless, like in the 2nd leg against Atletico, we need to give our 100%, look sharp, keen, motivated and even if we go out under such circumstances to have this feeling we gave all in. If we go out while playing like we did in 1st leg against Atletico, then management needs to sit down and evaluate.
That's the problem I'd like to see Juve play at least 40% of the games like we did with Atletico.
Running, furious to score giving our all.
Problem 99% of the times is the opposite

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
ye but at some point .....
I've seen and remember 6 champions league finals winning only one.
I wouldn't care how I just wanna win it. Even with Allegri.

Anyway I just wanna see what's happen in the summer and pray we go through to the final win it for once.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the problem I'd like to see Juve play at least 40% of the games like we did with Atletico.
Running, furious to score giving our all.
Problem 99% of the times is the opposite
CL performance is what matters to me. Key players need to get rest in most Serie A games till the end of this season so I dont expect spectacle. However midfield and defense have issues and need to get adressed over the summer. We need few changes there. Having a midfielder who could play between the lines would do wonders.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I want a different manager.
If we win CL I'd be happy but I'd still want a new manager. Don't you guys?
Too many months watching horrendous games. We have so much potential that I see wasted.
And after 5years it's time to move on! We need a new profile. I have dreams let's see who is going to be.
I thought it was Zidane and it was a huge blow him going back to Madrid.
He was the only "real" option without doing fantamercato with Guardiola or Klopp.
With Zidane at Madrid the only possible coach would be Conte now
:lol: that you think conte is a legitimate better alternative to max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
never wrote it is legitimately better than Allegri.
Just saying that with Zidane back to Madrid this is the likely option in the summer with Allegri going
He wins trophies and get his team to perform when it matters. If you care about anything else then tell me what that is. It’s a results oriented business with the results being tallied in aggregate, not granularly.

If you disagree with his style/tactics then you will disagree with the next coach’s as well.

There are no coaches available that are better than what we have. He’s one of the best in the world. Anyone after him will be a downgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 246)