out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I don't understand how ppl can be so much against Allegri.

Imho, here are some points I take in consideration when looking at things.
1. He's winning trophies which is most important - he's making good results in CL, just one recent being a great comeback vs Atl.
2. In the last few years we were dominating everyone in any domestic run, and were never so close to winning CL (on few occassions/seasons).
3. Beating Napoli when they played one of their best seasons is priceless.
3. He's top level regarding tactics. Not sure what more should any coach do?
4. Him managing the team like he did in the previous seasons, and being good at that, getting good results - enabled the board to get popular players.
5. Besides few fluke moments - Max never had incidents with players, and even after few of those, the team remains functional and works well. If we had some fancy Pep or Mourinho, you'd expect the same?
6. This season, we had tons of injured players and players out of form/fitness. I can't believe how much everyone here and in the media pays little attention to this - and I believe it's because Max handles it like a boss - we just had the first serie a defeat! If Barca had 2-3 starter players injured, everyone would be all over it.

Imho, I'm not a Max-fanboy, I understand his flaws, but I'm saying that he's more than good and I do not believe anyone could achieve better results, without spending 500m at the same time, and possibly forcing out few players.

Also, I strongly believe, if Max would have had a team like Real did in the last few years, he wouldn't just dominate CL, but the domestic league, cup, super cup and whatever's there after that.

Don't take it for granted, all the success the club, the team and Max together achieved in the last few years. I would love the team to win CL, but I'm also very happy with watching Inter, Napoli, Milan being shit in comparision to us even when they're giving their best, while we besides dominating the domestic side, also fight for the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Having that said, I won't argue if the club decides to get a new coach after this season. After all the success, they know the best and that's how it should be.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You know what is the difference between this Allegri coached juventus and the one from 1.5 - 2 years back is?
It has become increasingly frustrating to watch a game played by us, boring to no end. I take this game for example. For the first time in many years I bailed at half time. Imagine attracting new fans with this kind of game, if this style is dreadful.We are appalling.
As for Allegri, as long as the results keep coming we can hardly ask anything more from him. But don't expect our revenue to skyrocket anytime soon. Also most of those cr7 supporters are going to go with him when he leaves or retire.
After Zidane, there is no one better than Allegri . Maybe pep, but I am hardly a fan.
If he stays upgrading the defence and midfield is a must.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
You know what is the difference between this Allegri coached juventus and the one from 1.5 - 2 years back is?
It has become increasingly frustrating to watch a game played by us, boring to no end. I take this game for example. For the first time in many years I bailed at half time. Imagine attracting new fans with this kind of game, if this style is dreadful.We are appalling.
As for Allegri, as long as the results keep coming we can hardly ask anything more from him. But don't expect our revenue to skyrocket anytime soon. Also most of those cr7 supporters are going to go with him when he leaves or retire.
After Zidane, there is no one better than Allegri . Maybe pep, but I am hardly a fan.
If he stays upgrading the defence and midfield is a must.
I agree. I simply believe that the footbal 1.5 - 2 years back was fancier because we had fancier players. Imho besides 4-5 players, everyone is static and you just can't expect football like Real's, Barcelona's or City's.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't understand how ppl can be so much against Allegri.

Imho, here are some points I take in consideration when looking at things.
1. He's winning trophies which is most important - he's making good results in CL, just one recent being a great comeback vs Atl.
2. In the last few years we were dominating everyone in any domestic run, and were never so close to winning CL (on few occassions/seasons).
3. Beating Napoli when they played one of their best seasons is priceless.
3. He's top level regarding tactics. Not sure what more should any coach do?
4. Him managing the team like he did in the previous seasons, and being good at that, getting good results - enabled the board to get popular players.
5. Besides few fluke moments - Max never had incidents with players, and even after few of those, the team remains functional and works well. If we had some fancy Pep or Mourinho, you'd expect the same?
6. This season, we had tons of injured players and players out of form/fitness. I can't believe how much everyone here and in the media pays little attention to this - and I believe it's because Max handles it like a boss - we just had the first serie a defeat! If Barca had 2-3 starter players injured, everyone would be all over it.

Imho, I'm not a Max-fanboy, I understand his flaws, but I'm saying that he's more than good and I do not believe anyone could achieve better results, without spending 500m at the same time, and possibly forcing out few players.

Also, I strongly believe, if Max would have had a team like Real did in the last few years, he wouldn't just dominate CL, but the domestic league, cup, super cup and whatever's there after that.

Don't take it for granted, all the success the club, the team and Max together achieved in the last few years. I would love the team to win CL, but I'm also very happy with watching Inter, Napoli, Milan being shit in comparision to us even when they're giving their best, while we besides domating the domestic side, also fight for the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Having that said, I won't argue if the club decides to get a new coach after this season. After all the success, they know the best and that's how it should be.
Everybody wants to see attacking style of football and tiki taka style of football which is needed to attract more fans and to generate more revenue even if it comes at the cost of winning trophies

Jun 6, 2015
Curious thing here, is that everytime we play like cack and we signal the coach for it, people like you “counterattack" with ad hominems and nonsense to derail the fact that we played terrible.

Seems fishy
I pointed out a factual reaction by the Allegri haters. The fact that it somehow got under your skin doesn't actually mean it's an ad hominem, it just shows that you don't like when I point out your flawed logic. Anyways you are free to feel the way you do but don't expect me to stop calling you and the likes out for your constant bullshit and negativity.

We played terrible. There is absolutely no need to derail that. The reactions of some to every little hick-up under Allegri are however quite obviously biased.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Curious thing here, is that everytime we play like cack and we signal the coach for it, people like you “counterattack" with ad hominems and nonsense to derail the fact that we played terrible.

Seems fishy
@il brutto has the patience of a saint you cant accuse him of ad hominems

You can accuse me because your estrogen is going off the charts again

Anyway, after an exhausting world class performance 3 days ago we half assed and lost a game in a competiion where we were 19pts ahead. What's the problem?

Complaints would be legit if we played like that against Ajax, but now? Who cares

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This United fan below is clueless, doing well in games that matter are the most important thing
Dont let 1 stellar performance against Atletico make people forget that Juventus has played like this throughout all the season. Insane to think its the first time they have been punished for it in the league

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Everybody wants to see attacking style of football and tiki taka style of football which is needed to attract more fans and to generate more revenue even if it comes at the cost of winning trophies
I dont even want tiki taka, i would be more than happy with the football we showed against atm, full of motive, with a agmeplan, and with the players on the field for that

- - - Updated - - -

@il brutto has the patience of a saint you cant accuse him of ad hominems

You can accuse me because your estrogen is going off the charts again

Anyway, after an exhausting world class performance 3 days ago we half assed and lost a game in a competiion where we were 19pts ahead. What's the problem?

Complaints would be legit if we played like that against Ajax, but now? Who cares
Ad hominems everyhwhere. Dont be a kid.
Breathe then type.

Focus on the matter.

What's the problem?
Lol.

Jun 6, 2015
I dont even want tiki taka, i would be more than happy with the football we showed against atm, full of motive, with a agmeplan, and with the players on the field for that
I'm sure everyone on here would be more than happy with that. However it's not realistic to expect that kind of motivation against the likes of Frosinone and Chievo when you've dominated the league for this long. If we're able to play like that in the big games and coast through and win against the smaller teams that should be more than enough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm sure everyone on here would be more than happy with that. However it's not realistic to expect that kind of motivation against the likes of Frosinone and Chievo when you've dominated the league for this long. If we're able to play like that in the big games and coast through and win against the smaller teams that should be more than enough.
While we are now “coasting" lesser teams in the league for sure, we can be better football waise. I think we can all agree with this.

Our numbers are cute and all, but lets be honest, this league is on a low level. Its a fact that we have better players and better project that everyone else. By far.

Even when we play not to our standars, we are cruising this league.

The signals are there.

We can be better

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
This United fan below is clueless
Which is great. Most people beyond Juventus community have no clue what's going on with this club. They want to make some superficial conclusions and inevitably do it wrong. Even a lot of people within Juventus community make the same mistake, no wonder people from other leagues don't understand the situation.

Jun 6, 2015
While we are now “coasting" lesser teams in the league for sure, we can be better football waise. I think we can all agree with this.

Our numbers are cute and all, but lets be honest, this league is on a low level. Its a fact that we have better players and better project that everyone else. By far.

Even when we play not to our standars, we are cruising this league.

The signals are there.

We can be better
It's not like anyone on here is against being better. We all want our team to win and be as successful as possible. It's just that when we face problems the reactions are so over the top. I can assure you that everyone working for the club; the president, the sporting director, the coach and the players look to improve every day. Taking the results of past eight years for granted is in my opinion quite insulting towards the work these people have done to get us where we are now. The margins at the top are smaller than most on here seem to think and it doesn't take much to fall from the top, just look at Real who have won three CLs in a row. I will never take these results for granted.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

It’s one thing saying you hope we play better, show more energy and motivation, improve our attacking play, while expressing gratitude for our incredible results of the last 8 years. It’s entirely another calling the coach a pussy and a coward every time we have a poor result, saying any coach in football could easily replicate his results, or saying we should fire the coach even if we win CL.

The former is entirely fair and understandable. The latter is disrespectful and disgraceful and the attitude of a spoiled, petulant baby throwing his toys out of the pram.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I dont think anyone would want any of those 3 but honestly how many here thought Allegri would be a good choice after Conte left?! Allegri just got fired by Milan and was considered as a joke for most of us...
Then he came and all started to rate him when he won and got us to CL finals
Now all are dismissing alternatives and overrating Allegri.

Allegri is just a coach and he isnt the only coach to succeed with us
Serie A - We cant do any better (the only thing is to change style and then we would dominate everything but lose due to a fluke or two in some games)
CL - We would send a stronger signal both to players, fans and it might even affect our mentality in CL..

If your aim is to win Serie A - You can just choose a manager but if you want us to be dominant and look more attacking and also more beautiful for the eyes then Allegri needs to go..

I personally want a more dominant Juve so Im for a change of coach - that being said Allegri is still a great manager although his mentality is a less attacking one..
Please name a viable option that could replace and succeed him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Give me Gasp next season, I think he could build a good identity and style of play here that would allow us to challenge the top teams and take the game to them rather than being overly pragmatic and defensive like Allegri does

I would love for Allegri to win the CL this season and step down for someone else to come in, would be a perfect end to his tenure here
:lol:

@Orgut

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You have to be a complete imbecile to want to change coach in the event we won CL this year.

That would mean in 5 years Allegri had won 5 scudetti, 4 Coppa Italians, played in 3 CL finals and won 1.

What kind of complete moron would want to move on from a coach who had 5 years like this. :sergio:
Apparently the morons in this thread

Jun 6, 2015
Please name a viable option that could replace and succeed him

I firmly believe that Inzaghi can be the next great Italian coach. So after Allegri decides to end his journey here I think Inzaghi could do a good job. However there is a fairly big chance of me being wrong as I don't possess the divine football knowledge of our tiki-taka loving football intellectuals.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I firmly believe that Inzaghi can be the next great Italian coach. So after Allegri decides to end his journey here I think Inzaghi could do a good job. However there is a fairly big chance of me being wrong as I don't possess the divine football knowledge of our tiki-taka loving football intellectuals.
At least Max had achieved success before arriving here. What has Inzaghi accomplished of consequence at Lazio?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
:tup:

It’s one thing saying you hope we play better, show more energy and motivation, improve our attacking play, while expressing gratitude for our incredible results of the last 8 years. It’s entirely another calling the coach a pussy and a coward every time we have a poor result, saying any coach in football could easily replicate his results, or saying we should fire the coach even if we win CL.

The former is entirely fair and understandable. The latter is disrespectful and disgraceful and the attitude of a spoiled, petulant baby throwing his toys out of the pram.
To add to this great post.
Maybe some forum members have given up on him and don't think that he can make juve play better or esthetically pleasing.
The Atletico game have showed us that he can, so it would be wise to wait until the end of the season to judge him.
I also know a time back in 2012 that I would have given Conte a lifetime contract for his achievement that year. How times have gone by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 153)