• Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Jun 6, 2015

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I guess That the club wouldn’t be comfortable taking a risk with an unknown commodity. Hence my point that anyone that succeeds Max will be an automatic downgrade.

He’s top rank on the planet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Unless it’s ZZ or maybe Pep I think He should stay

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Unless it’s ZZ or maybe Pep I think He should stay
Yup the zidane appointment changed everything. We have no options now.

I dont liked what i saw todday, but it was a conditioned game anyways. Kean should have started, thats my observation.

Ill wait after the break when we go full force on the next serie A game, and what we do against ajax

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
When it comes to results apart from Allegri the only sure bet is Conte imo. Everyone else comes with uncertainty.
Even when we had appointed Conte there was no certainty about the results but he delivered so Di Francesco or Simeone inzaghi both might be interesting options to look at in the future

Jun 6, 2015
Even when we had appointed Conte there was no certainty about the results but he delivered so Di Francesco or Simeone inzaghi both might be interesting options to look at in the future
That is true. Both Conte and Allegri certainly exceeded my expectations. However we might not get every appointment as spot on as those two. There is always a risk involved when changing a manager.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That is true. Both Conte and Allegri certainly exceeded my expectations. However we might not get every appointment as spot on as those two. There is always a risk involved when changing a manager.
Yes you are right but that can happen in any player transfer so it is part and parcel of the Job of the management

Jun 6, 2015
Poop comes with built-in Scudetto guarantee and decent CL chances but he leaves scorched earth behind. Quality players sent away, players purchased that only work in his system and then gone
True. I excluded both ZZ and Pep from my thinking as neither is available.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you are right but that can happen in any player transfer so it is part and parcel of the Job of the management
You can't bench a coach though :D That was pretty awful wording there :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
then tell me whose fault is it that we made not shots toward the goal?
That our midfield doesn't support our attack.
That we can't have passes like Genoa did?
That players were likes stones! standing without moving?
That the best we did was useless possesion infront of Genoa penalty area without never trying to give it a go and shoot?
Whose fault is it? for me it's on Allegri's tactics.

Some players like Sandro,Dybala and Cancelo are unrecognizable.
As I said Allegri has given us good results in Serie A and that's ok kudos to him.
But can I ask for a new manager? changing tactics?
I want a different set of fans, yet here we are

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Should probably work on your reading comprehension.

I love football because there are multiple ways to play it and you can be successful with so many different styles. I'm not the one who can't accept certain types of football here, you are. Your narrow minded view of football is what stops you from actually ever understanding real football.
I do accept that there are various types of football to get results. I just dont deny that there are degrees in quality amongst those styles. I am not blind to the fact that winning the CL a la Chelsea is not the same as winning it emphatically a la Barca, or Bayern or Madrid.

I understand the argument that beggars cant be choosers and for a club who hasnt won the CL in ages, we should be satisfied if we win it in any style at all. But I disagree that this ugly football is some kind of a short cut to success, which is the assumption I see people here making whenever they put the false dichotomy of style vs results, or x-points vs points.

If it was a short cut, I'd have agreed with you but so far I havent seen any team succeed with it in the CL apart from Chelsea's fluke. Every other team that has won it did so by getting the most out of their offensive players and played dominant football to varying degrees.

I firmly believe we have the players to play offensively and win (just like we did against ATM). I have higher expectations of the team than you do. You are settling for Chelsea-style wins out of a false assumption that its the shortcut to winning titles, I am aiming for Bayern/Madrid style wins, which is more likely to be successful. We don't have Vucinic and Matri leading the attack anymore and we shouldnt play as if we still do. Our attack is the strongest area in the team now and one of the best in the world, we should play to that immense strength we have.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't think that after Allegri's result in Europe we should still change coach I hope? Nevermind if how we play doesn't please, we're getting exceptional results and opting for change in those circumstances is ridiculous. I wanted change to get a renewed motivation before, but this idea sound silly as of now.
Assuming we go back to old ways (which is very likely) then yeah change coach at the end of season. If that game will mark a change in approach then I'd keep him ofc.

And there is nothing exceptional so far this season. The team met expectations by overcoming ATM, we are heads and shoulders better equipped than they are. We werent punching above our weight or even sideways.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Give Allegri more dynamic mids and strengthen an ageing defense, and let's see what he can do.

I was totally against him after the 1st ATM again, and rightfully so, but after that turnaround, he shut me up.

Losing a meh game against some cannon-fodder Serie A opposition is hardly cause for concern.

The players and coach got it wrong in Madrid; they rectified that in the return game.

After winning Serie A for 7 consecutive years, you'd think that some players would feel saturated and demotivated playing in this particular competition. They are human after all.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Gasperini’s success record summarized in full detail :lol:

fc9079b3f9bda1a70813d278f8c35e54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
having a coach of small sides ...will do ? Gasp suited to small teams ...he failed miserably at (not big side , but little bigger than small sides) at Inter ...his profile is approve for that ...those small teams are free of pressure , inconsistent, middle table mentality ....runaway from those managers ..and his style of football doesn't guarantee you results ....he has football style but poor tactics level...

as for Conte ..we can win as many Serie A as we can with him ....but the man is rigid when it comes to formations especially in CL ....he always upsetting to watch when it matter the most ...he doesn't make his teams unpredictable ones...he always play the same script .. even his subs are one to one position ....Conte is a fail in Europe

See I think Allegri ...is even upgrading himself time by time ....maybe the man is not the attack minded you want ...but give him the players so he will give you attacking style or have a good game play .....last match with Genva ...your midfield is composed of Bentacour ( I think he is not the level you want for us) Can ( we know already this guy is just scam ...maybe one match great but inconsistent ) then your defense ..i said this millions of times ...letting Benatia go was a mistake and Rugani is a fail ....Legrottaglie version 2...+ tired Caceres + ineffective Dybala ....

So judging Allegri based on what we have ....is not right thing ....
give the man quality midfielders and you will get results ....

- - - Updated - - -

Give Allegri more dynamic mids and strengthen an ageing defense, and let's see what he can do.

I was totally against him after the 1st ATM again, and rightfully so, but after that turnaround, he shut me up.

Losing a meh game against some cannon-fodder Serie A opposition is hardly cause for concern.

The players and coach got it wrong in Madrid; they rectified that in the return game.

After winning Serie A for 7 consecutive years, you'd think that some players would feel saturated and demotivated playing in this particular competition. They are human after all.
See ... I can agree here with you .....learn this ...accept & respect ...don't go full retard when someone disagree with you ..

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
See ... I can agree here with you .....learn this ...accept & respect ...don't go full retard when someone disagree with you ..
Dude. Take your own advice. You can't be this blind and delusional. I wasn't the one who went full retard to begin with. Selective memory much? You don't need to be overly sensitive; it's an online football forum, and we all have our biases. It's normal for emotions to be involved when you're discussing your beloved football team ;)

Having said that, at least we can finally agree on something. Looool :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Give me Gasp next season, I think he could build a good identity and style of play here that would allow us to challenge the top teams and take the game to them rather than being overly pragmatic and defensive like Allegri does

I would love for Allegri to win the CL this season and step down for someone else to come in, would be a perfect end to his tenure here
Gasperini is a mid table club coach - Cant see him doing great things in a great club..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree:

Napoli finished on 91 points last year, Roma on 87 the year before. We could easily have lost Serie A both those years with a mediocre coach. Especially with all the turnover of players.
2016 as well. 25/26 wins to end the season after a weak start and squad overhaul in the summer. My grandmother could have done this with Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 129)