out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
True. I hope he does well but I don't trust him in these big games.

I was only joking about Bentancur, but he will get a yellow card :p
Why? Because he's not Cristiano Ronaldo in big matches? But then who is?

Would you not trust Messi because in 3 straight years Barca has gone out in the QFs and Messi has 0 goals-0 assists in those 6 matches.

Dybala was fantastic against both Barca and Tottenham in the CL knockouts. Has goals against Barcelona, Tottenham (away winner), Bayern. Scored the winner away at Old Trafford against ManU just this year. Has 17 goals - 6 assists against Napoli, Roma, Milan, Inter, Lazio in his time here.

Hardly a big game choker. He's had a few poor performances in big matches, but so has every top player out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Would you not trust Messi because in 3 straight years Barca has gone out in the QFs and Messi has 0 goals-0 assists in those 6 matches.

Dybala was fantastic against both Barca and Tottenham in the CL knockouts. Has goals against Barcelona, Tottenham (away winner), Bayern. Scored the winner away at Old Trafford against ManU just this year. Has 17 goals - 6 assists against Napoli, Roma, Milan, Inter, Lazio in his time here.

Hardly a big game choker. He's had a few poor performances in big matches, but so has every top player out there.
Well said my friend.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Shut up you pathetic troll. You are hoping that Dybala and Bentancur fail because you are more interested in being proven right than you are in Juve succeeding. You are a pathetic excuse of a human being.

Delete your account.
I don't get it, why are you so butthurt? I'm a Juve fan, and have been following Juve since 2001. I want Juventus to win CL..

I was only joking about Bentancur, kiddo.

If I'm pathetic excuse of a human being then what are you? :lol:

- you wanted Sarri here, now you don't of course.

- you dont even like Allegri, but changed your tune some time back so you can be more liked by tuz.

- I dont think you watch much football, only 2min YouTube clips.

- you wanted mandzu out some time ago, now you suddenly like him and praise him quite often. Why?

You want me to be like you? Sorry but I dont follow the herd, fake ass..

I can go on and on but will stop here. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

For me he is just another Higuain. Time will tell ;)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I don't get it, why are you so butthurt? I'm a Juve fan, and have been following Juve since 2001. I want Juventus to win CL..

I was only joking about Bentancur, kiddo.

If I'm pathetic excuse of a human being then what are you? :lol:

- you dont even like Allegri, but changed your tune some time back so you can be more liked by tuz.

- you wanted mandzu out some time ago, now you suddenly like him and praise him quite often. Why?

Dayum.

fFSsL.gif

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

1. I changed my mind about Sarri because he has proven himself to be a stubborn mule at Chelsea and Carlo has shown that this is just Napoli’s level, it wasn’t Sarri who made the players look better.

2. I changed my mind about Allegri because we play significantly better football this season than we did last season.

3. I changed my mind about Mandzukic because, again, he is performing much better this season than he was last season. Also, he links up better with CR7 than anyone else in our team.

This is not me “following the herd”. I look at things objectively and I’ve never been afraid to admit when I’m wrong about something. Mandzukic has changed my mind for the better this season. That simple.

If I was someone who always follows the herd, I wouldn’t call Klopp the best manager in the world. I’ve got loads of criticism for that position and yet I still maintain it, because IMO it’s true.

You on the other hand are a sorry excuse of a poster and human being who blames every Juve defeat on Dybala. You are too much of a coward to criticize Ronaldo and Mandzukic for terrible performances but you are the first to troll on the Dybala thread when he has an average game.

You compare a guy who singlehandedly destroyed Barcelona in the quarterfinal to Higuain, the biggest choker of this generation. That just shows what a moron you are. Piss for brains.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
1. I changed my mind about Sarri because he has proven himself to be a stubborn mule at Chelsea and Carlo has shown that this is just Napoli’s level, it wasn’t Sarri who made the players look better.

2. I changed my mind about Allegri because we play significantly better football this season than we did last season.

3. I changed my mind about Mandzukic because, again, he is performing much better this season than he was last season. Also, he links up better with CR7 than anyone else in our team.

This is not me “following the herd”. I look at things objectively and I’ve never been afraid to admit when I’m wrong about something. Mandzukic has changed my mind for the better this season. That simple.

If I was someone who always follows the herd, I wouldn’t call Klopp the best manager in the world. I’ve got loads of criticism for that position and yet I still maintain it, because IMO it’s true.

You on the other hand are a sorry excuse of a poster and human being who blames every Juve defeat on Dybala. You are too much of a coward to criticize Ronaldo and Mandzukic for terrible performances but you are the first to troll on the Dybala thread when he has an average game.

You compare a guy who singlehandedly destroyed Barcelona in the quarterfinal to Higuain, the biggest choker of this generation. That just shows what a moron you are. Piss for brains.
I trust you :)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So you would rather have 40-60 Bayern than 60-40 Bayern so that you can watch more "enjoyable" games. That's excellent logic.

Funny, you "attacking footy" loving Negative Nancies are the first to complain whenever we drop points (and whenever we buy/sell a player even if we bought Ronaldo same mercato) followed by the "Pjanic is a 100m player," "Matuidi = Sturaro," "Cuadrado > Mandzukic" (last season) quintet.
Yes. Enjoyable games throughout season with slightly lesser odds of beating Bayern/Madrid/Barca I will take that anyday.

The rest of your post is just nonsense. I have always maintained that this is a world class squad and that players like Can and Matuidi were good enough to be part of Liverpool's attacking system in the case of Can and to be a starter for France/PSG against very tough competition for spots. I wrote long essays about how this Mercato takes us to the next level. You are either confusing me with someone else or disingenuous.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes. Enjoyable games throughout season with slightly lesser odds of beating Bayern/Madrid/Barca I will take that anyday.

The rest of your post is just nonsense. I have always maintained that this is a world class squad and that players like Can and Matuidi were good enough to be part of Liverpool's attacking system in the case of Can and to be a starter for France/PSG against very tough competition for spots. I wrote long essays about how this Mercato takes us to the next level. You are either confusing me with someone else or disingenuous.
:touched: Boniperti would be proud. Why do you even follow Juventus when you clearly don't appreciate the winning mentality that the whole club is based on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 375)