out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I wana say i rise the hat again for this manager , to have a manager working with what he have and produce outstanding results is amazing ... yes we play bad football sometimes but yet we deliver... looking at Sarri he is the joke of EPL now ... how rigid he is like Conti ....

Also getting a manager excell in both tactics and beautiful football is something rare ...and hard to find ...

Atletico madrid match i think will be close like last year match with Tottenham

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I wana say i rise the hat again for this manager , to have a manager working with what he have and produce outstanding results is amazing ... yes we play bad football sometimes but yet we deliver... looking at Sarri he is the joke of EPL now ... how rigid he is like Conti ....

Also getting a manager excell in both tactics and beautiful football is something rare ...and hard to find ...

Atletico madrid match i think will be close like last year match with Tottenham
1st Bold: Most of the time. It becomes watchable usually towards the end of the season.

2nd Bold: Yes they are rare in quantity. Currently/recently active are Klopp, Pep as extremes, then Zizou & Ancelotti as more balanced. I cant think of many others. BUT we arent a second rate club any more. At the very top level with squads this good we deserve the very best who can combine both. Any of these should want to coach the current Juve.

And its not like there is a real chance we would lose Serie A and fail to qualify from the CL group if Zizou/whoever underwhelms. We'd still win Serie A as usual and we'd still beat the Tottenhams and Dortmunds of the world and have a 40/60 chance against the Barcas, Madrids and Bayerns. Only the team would be more enjoyable to watch throughout the season rather than just the last couple of months.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala crew checking in
Lol, just asked a question.

Dybala could go if he doesnt feel like being in juve for all i care.

But he had a good couple of games as of late, and he has been ok this season in the CL.

Found it weird

- - - Updated - - -

Ill draw it up for you

Szczesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Bernardeschi Khedira Pjanic Matuidi Mandzukic
Ronaldo​
Mmm..

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri recap:

- Khedira out, will remain in Turin
- Dybala plays tomorrow
- Congratulations to Simeone for all he has done
- The team is growing athletically & tactically
- CR7 not a guarantee to win you the CL, but he improves your chances
- We need to score goals

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
That is exactly what ppl wished for. Dybala fanboys will have no place to hide if we lose this one (this is AM not young boys) , same can be said about khedira haters. Bentancur will get a red card for sure if he starts. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 422)