out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri: Scudetto race not over | Football Italia
Juventus boss Max Allegri insists the Serie A title race is not over ahead of Friday’s Derby d’Italia against Inter. “We still have to face our rivals…”
The showdown at Allianz Stadium kicks off tomorrow at 19:45 GMT - click here for a preview.
“Tomorrow will be a beautiful and important match, it’s the Derby d’Italia,” Allegri said at a Press conference.
“Regardless of the League table, it’ll certainly be a fascinating evening of football between two teams who, together with Milan, have made history in Italian football.
“It’s an important game from an emotional, technical and tactical point of view, so we’ll have to be as best prepared as possible.
“The game is like a great Champions League clash, it prepares itself. We’ll face a team who have grown a lot in terms of self-esteem and results.
“Together with Napoli, they’re Juventus’ biggest rivals at the moment. Still, we must continue our journey very calmly.
“Juve haven’t killed the League. It still has to be won and there’s a long way to go. Cancelo on the left? We’ll see, although it’s not for definite.
“Are our rivals only playing for second place? Absolutely not because Ancelotti rightly says Napoli have a great chance.
“We also still have to face our rivals, Inter twice and then the second game against Napoli, so there are nine points up for grabs and the gap could be closed, just as it could be extended. There are still many games left to play.
“Emre Can? He’s back in the squad and he could even play. Bentancur isn’t in peak condition, so I’ll have to weigh up some situations.”

Jan 22, 2016
We are winning the league. That shouldn't be a problem, we have by far the best squad in the league.
I see so many weakness in our team and our playstyle and that's obviously on Allegri . Teams like real Madrid and Barcelona will put 3 goals past us with that kind of performance in the first half.

I'd love my team to win the CL. But i don't think this man can do it. Even his fans khow that. But they wouldn't admit it obviously.

Just like Conte. He has to leave for greater good. We have to win CL before the GOAT gets tired of winning. Having Ronaldo and not winning CL, we would be laughing stock for ever.

Jan 22, 2016

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ultimately, we'll end up with a front line of DC-Dyb/MM-CR7, but I think Allegri is wasting time with Dyb-MM-CR7 now.

Particularly with DC-Dyb-CR7, the team, attack, and Dybala need to get used to him playing F9. It's not something you should start playing continually only starting in Feb.

Dybala-Mario-Ronaldo makes as much sense on the field as it does on paper. DC just came off an injury before, but right now, not sure what he's trying to achieve with that trident.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What a supreme genius one must be to understand that even Allegri fans know he can never manage a team to a CL win. They won’t admit it, of course, but they certainly know it. It’s very obvious. He absolutely must leave for the greater good and if he could please take the scumbag Mario Mandzukic with him, that would be great, thanks. That way they stop ruining Dybala’s ballon d’or career and Juventus is guaranteed a champions league title with any half-decent attacking coach like Sarri. Probably 2-3. Simple as that. Easy peasy.

:baus:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ultimately, we'll end up with a front line of DC-Dyb/MM-CR7, but I think Allegri is wasting time with Dyb-MM-CR7 now.

Particularly with DC-Dyb-CR7, the team, attack, and Dybala need to get used to him playing F9. It's not something you should start playing continually only starting in Feb.

Dybala-Mario-Ronaldo makes as much sense on the field as it does on paper. DC just came off an injury before, but right now, not sure what he's trying to achieve with that trident.
Thank you i absolutely agree.

1. DC has to be back in the fold

2. Dybala is clearly unbenchable so you have to play him as CF. it is by far his best position

3. out of a front three of those four, Manbro is the man out.

Ronaldo - Dybi - DC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 199)