out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Was waiting for his post match interview. Probably his worst one yet.

His team had a disgusting attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

JCK, our team had had problems crossing since the days Nedved & Camo retired. Since Conte's day one we have seen the absolute horror show our team provides when crossing. Remember the Pirlo short corners we had for 3 years? I don't remember scoring from an actual corner KICK. Cuads will put in 2/10 decent crosses...Costa is our only thread from the wing.

I don't know why you are surprised. I will say this, I am happy that we are at least trying to cross more. That's why I've been calling for mario to be ST behind Higuain because we really need that height in the box. Mario is easily our greatest threat in the air when in the box.
I am not surprised just angry at the team for repeating the same thing all over again while failing. We should have tried another approach, it's that simple.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am not surprised just angry at the team for repeating the same thing all over again while failing. We should have tried another approach, it's that simple.
Well we usually run shy of ideas once we get to the final third so our last resort is to cross and hope for the best.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Never said that it is not needed to pull goals assists against shit teams. It is his business, absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw if we talk about statistics, I wanna do it right:

Goal/assists stats in all competitions so far:

[table="width: 500"]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td]Minutes[/td]
[td]Goals[/td]
[td]Assists[/td]
[td]G/A every XXX minute[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Berna[/td]
[td]990[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[td]7[/td]
[td]83[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Dybala[/td]
[td]2951[/td]
[td]25[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]95[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Higuain[/td]
[td]3486[/td]
[td]22[/td]
[td]8[/td]
[td]116[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Cuadrado[/td]
[td]1619[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]147[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Khedira[/td]
[td]2546[/td]
[td]8[/td]
[td]7[/td]
[td]170[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Costa[/td]
[td]2545[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]11[/td]
[td]170[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Pjanic[/td]
[td]3132[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]12[/td]
[td]174[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Mandzu[/td]
[td]2861[/td]
[td]10[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]220[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Costa as effective as Khedira.
:touched:

Btw. Are there stats that show how many of his random fire crosses actually arrive at one of our players heads?

Edit: Max clearly doesn't know how to play Dybala :baus:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well playing Stu and Matuidi wasn´t a genious Max move...

I always would be critical with Max about certain things:

1) The way he talk trash about certain players and avoid at any cost to say anything bad about others. For instance how he always said shit about Paulo, Pjanic, AS and never said anything wrong against Asa, Stu, Pipa, Mandzo, Barza. He's too unbiased
2) Almost all his first half seasons with us, he experimented too much with so many nonsense calls
3) His phisios staff

Hopefully next season we don't change too much the team so we could see how his work can develop with time

- - - Updated - - -

Never said that it is not needed to pull goals assists against $#@! teams. It is his business, absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw if we talk about statistics, I wanna do it right:

Goal/assists stats in all competitions so far:

[table="width: 500"]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td]Minutes[/td]
[td]Goals[/td]
[td]Assists[/td]
[td]G/A every XXX minute[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Berna[/td]
[td]990[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[td]7[/td]
[td]83[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Dybala[/td]
[td]2951[/td]
[td]25[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]95[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Higuain[/td]
[td]3486[/td]
[td]22[/td]
[td]8[/td]
[td]116[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Cuadrado[/td]
[td]1619[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]147[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Khedira[/td]
[td]2546[/td]
[td]8[/td]
[td]7[/td]
[td]170[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Costa[/td]
[td]2545[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]11[/td]
[td]170[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Pjanic[/td]
[td]3132[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[td]12[/td]
[td]174[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Mandzu[/td]
[td]2861[/td]
[td]10[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]220[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Costa as effective as Khedira.
New Baggio and Lucky's numbers are really something

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

I am referring to those questioning his tactics and ability.
As long as you never question the size of my balls, we're good.

We good?

- - - Updated - - -

I was the first to trust Allegri and have always done however last night there was a huge flaw in his tactics.
I've been on the Allegri train for some time, I don't remember who got on it first though. :D

Max is right like 99% of the time, but those 1%'ers really get ya.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I was the first to trust Allegri and have always done however last night there was a huge flaw in his tactics.
True and that is normal, I criticise his choices sometimes too but there are individuals here whether he's winning or dropping points they just want him to go and I still don't get it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well we usually run shy of ideas once we get to the final third so our last resort is to cross and hope for the best.
This has to change to be honest. AT least we neeed midfielders that can shoot from afar to give us another way to do things. Use Berna on the midfield!!

You are teling me he could be worse that Stuart? he is not an speedster but for sure has brains to pull things from his hat.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As long as you never question the size of my balls, we're good.

We good?

- - - Updated - - -

I've been on the Allegri train for some time, I don't remember who got on it first though. :D

Max is right like 99% of the time, but those 1%'ers really get ya.
Check out the first page of this thread.

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
y I noticed, I was just commenting on Wittl not understanding Allegri preferring DS, I think it's pretty clear that Max doesn't trust Licht defensively for a while now
Lich even as a wingback in a 3-5-2 was always one of our best players most games, twice he has played in our biggest games of the season and delivered both times despite being 34. If only we had a younger Lich we would have no worries at all for RB

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I know this is not FIFA18, but i gotta ask, isnt there a single striker that could be promoted in the Juventus senior squad from the Primavera at least for games like the one against Crotone where you only have 1 single healthy striker in your squad? I mean there are 11 alowed subs to have on the bench, at least have one striker in a game like this. I have thought about this many times.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know this is not FIFA18, but i gotta ask, isnt there a single striker that could be promoted in the Juventus senior squad from the Primavera at least for games like the one against Crotone where you only have 1 single healthy striker in your squad? I mean there are 11 alowed subs to have on the bench, at least have one striker in a game like this. I have thought about this many times.
I think our primavera is simply not good enough. Kean is ready for this kind of games but this season he is not with us.

Would be nice if he is recalled and used when Higuain is simly not showing up. he is faster and younger and has that belief in himself which sometimes is needed for breakthrus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 288)