• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:tuttosport:
My biggest worry was losing EuroMax

He deserves it!!
:agree: Imagine how far we could get with players for a formation that makes sense, rather than him having to shoehorn players into random positions and hope they can reinvent themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

But also he needs to stop trying to be cute and play Marchisio more.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Allegri not having the players he wants for his formation is kinda his own fault. In a top club no player is bought without the feedback of the coach. If he has the arguments for what types of players he needs, Marotta would ofcourse get him such players. No way Allegri can just blame the management. Lack of funds to secure top talent can also never be an excuse - go qualify yourself for a job at a rich club then.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree: Imagine how far we could get with players for a formation that makes sense, rather than him having to shoehorn players into random positions and hope they can reinvent themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

But also he needs to stop trying to be cute and play Marchisio more.
Yeah he needs to drop that shit!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
What was your reaction when we signed Max?

Only thing i remember at this point is that i was glad Conte was gone as i couldn't stand him any longer.
I remember it as it was yesterday: I was studying for my final examination in a library with a fellow student, also Juve-fan. He was sitting next to me, between us opaque glass. I kept putting my Ipad on the glas so that he can see this blurred photo all the time:

It was the last time he went with me into this library.

- - - Updated - - -

But tbh I was in meltdown mode too, I thought he will ride this club into the morass.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yep, i didn't exactly celebrate his arrival, but i also wasn't really against it. It's not like tons of good managers were available at that point.
Little off topic, but thats how Im feeling with Kovac to Bayern, would be glad if he could do the same as Allegri when it comes to surprising in a positive way :D

Most Bayern fans dont expect anything from him, only him to not be good enough.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I was mad at the hiring until someone gave me the roster that he had to work with in his last 2 seasons at Milan.

That was when I started to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri not having the players he wants for his formation is kinda his own fault. In a top club no player is bought without the feedback of the coach. If he has the arguments for what types of players he needs, Marotta would ofcourse get him such players. No way Allegri can just blame the management. Lack of funds to secure top talent can also never be an excuse - go qualify yourself for a job at a rich club then.
This is something i have been saying since a long time. people moan that beppe is giving him scraps and he has nothing to work with in some areas... but he also never puts beppe in his place and demands someone.

His motto is "bring me something and ill sort it out"... but because of this, we are in the mess we are right now. He needs to man up and demand some players. Conte was an extremists, demanding dreams... but allegri is totally the opposite...letting marotta do as he pleases.

Put some pressure on him and the board for once. In the end, it only damages him.
He cant keep bailing beppe.

Aug 2, 2005
This is something i have been saying since a long time. people moan that beppe is giving him scraps and he has nothing to work with in some areas... but he also never puts beppe in his place and demands someone.

His motto is "bring me something and ill sort it out"... but because of this, we are in the mess we are right now. He needs to man up and demand some players. Conte was an extremists, demanding dreams... but allegri is totally the opposite...letting marotta do as he pleases.

Put some pressure on him and the board for once. In the end, it only damages him.
He cant keep bailing beppe.
that is not gonna change.. basically he was hired cause he is a YES man

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that is not gonna change.. basically he was hired cause he is a YES man
I know, and at the beggining was fine because he was letting the board solve the issues they had by selling a lot of players and fixing the team. He gave them the benefit of doubt, but things have gone wonky.

He was planning to do play 4312 after his first season, but we never found a Trequartista for him... hernanes Lol.
Now he needs like 2 really good midfielders to up his game.. but if beppe keeps getting hernanes and selling porgbas,,allegri is the one who will get the outrage of fans in the end.

Beppe only keeps the accounts clean, he will not be fired ...but the responsability of bad signings are felt more by allegri and the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 249)