out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Todays dropping points is all on Alegri.
His line up with Sturaro and not changing more quickly the players,meaning putting Cuadrado immediately in the second half and playing with two mids since they don't show any mid power and then getting Dubala much more earlier and putting Bernadeschi at his place if he was fit for more minutes.
Again,all on him.

Apr 15, 2006
Massimiliano Allegri
@OfficialAllegri
Arrivare allo scontro diretto a +4 era impensabile fino a due mesi fa; c’è un po’ di rammarico per la partita di oggi, ma sappiamo che il campionato non si sarebbe chiuso oggi in nessun caso, e non si chiuderà neppure domenica.

TRANSLATED FROM ITALIAN

Arriving at the direct clash at + 4 was unthinkable until two months ago; There is a bit of regret for today's game, but we know that the league would not be closed today under any circumstances, and it will not close even on Sunday.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Says the guy with the Allegri avatar
As a tribute for the Real Madrid game.

You can hardly deny that we struggle to break down compact defences. That’s a problem we have had since the start of 2016/17. Allegri doesn’t make his own job easier by starting Matuidi and Sturaro in the same lineup.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hey guys, Real also drew 1-1. That bum Zidane totally struggles to break down defenses.

You know the main difference between us and Rea? Our strikers are Dybala and Higuain while theirs is Ronaldo.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Too many back passes, clueless in attack and poor motivation.

Poor midfield selection and poor timing of subs.

Its nights like tonight you depend on your manager to motivate the players and figure out a way to break stubborn defenses. He did neither. I like Allegri but he failed tonight.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Don't worry. He turned the page against Madrid and figured out that we could bulldoze big teams like Madrid let alone minnows like Crotone. There will be no return to boring pussy tactics.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I find it disheartening looking how we keep making the same mistake.

We lost two UCL finals in a similar fashion. We got knocked out of the UCL by Bayern and Real in the last minute in similar fashion. We drop points against relegation battlers SPAL and Crotone in similar fashion.

But I still think Allegri is taking this squad above its actual level. Even if we lose the scudetto I want him to stay and given more power in the transfer market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 266)