out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We should at least have a counter attack if we are playing so deep and willingly giving up possession to the opposition

The way we play now is just so passive and not very effective

The movements of our players in attack is just all over the place, when you look at attacking teams and how they always make triangles and overlaps getting many players forward with runs from midfield to support the attackers, then you look at us who can barely string a few passes together without making a mistake and struggling to get numbers forward

We don't look we have a structured attacking game plan, I can live with playing a defensive game but when our attack is so blunt and unorganised I just can't help but get mad and frustrated watching us play

The absolute minimum is to have a counter attack when a team plays defensive and deep and we just don't even have a basic counter attacking plan, if it happens it's not consistent and the movements look like they are not worked on

The build is way too slow and it allows the opposition to get organised and defend against us easily

Sometimes we have a good counter attack and can create something but again it just doesn't happen with consistency

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
We should at least have a counter attack if we are playing so deep and willingly giving up possession to the opposition

The way we play now is just so passive and not very effective

The movements of our players in attack is just all over the place, when you look at attacking teams and how they always make triangles and overlaps getting many players forward with runs from midfield to support the attackers, then you look at us who can barely string a few passes together without making a mistake and struggling to get numbers forward

We don't look we have a structured attacking game plan, I can live with playing a defensive game but when our attack is so blunt and unorganised I just can't help but get mad and frustrated watching us play

The absolute minimum is to have a counter attack when a team plays defensive and deep and we just don't even have a basic counter attacking plan, if it happens it's not consistent and the movements look like they are not worked on

The build is way too slow and it allows the opposition to get organised and defend against us easily

Sometimes we have a good counter attack and can create something but again it just doesn't happen with consistency
could you say that one more time please?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 37, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
:lol: Not completely copy/paste either :heart:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 37, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
:lol: I'm dead

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Marchisio yes, Higuain no’ | Football Italia

Massimiliano Allegri confirms there’s “an excellent chance” Claudio Marchisio will face Atalanta, but Gonzalo Higuain will be on the Juventus bench “at most”.

The Bianconeri face Atalanta in the second leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final, after the league meeting on Sunday was called off.

Marchisio was due to play in that match before it was snowed off, amid rumours he could leave if he doesn’t play more.

“Tomorrow there’s an excellent chance Marchisio will play,” Allegri confirmed in his pre-match Press conference.

“In principle the starting XI could be Sunday’s, apart from one or two variations that I’ll have to see about today.

“As for the future, right now all of those who are part of the Juve world have to remain focused on our objectives.

“Then, in June, everyone will decide their own future. Right now we can’t be distracted by anything, it’s a very important season, as compared to last year we have a very strong opponent in Napoli who are putting up important numbers.

“That means in the League we have to do something extraordinary, after the lads have won six Scudetti in a row.

“We have the Coppa Italia and the Champions League, so we don’t even have time to think about the future, we have to live the present in the best possible way."

Paulo Dybala came off the bench against Torino, could he play tomorrow?

“He needs minutes, there’s no doubt about that, but I’ll evaluate tomorrow. Paulo will be involved in the game, either from the start or when the game is underway.

“Then there’s Saturday’s match [against Lazio] which will give him extra minutes. Above all we’re missing Sunday’s game and I always say that those count, they can weigh on you.

“I definitely have to give Paulo minutes. Among other things he’s much better, he’s done well in training and we need him from a technical point of view.

“Higuain? I’ve already said that at the maximum Higuain could be on the bench tomorrow. He hasn’t trained at all, he’s done two sessions on the bike which doesn’t use it [his ankle] much I don’t think.

“If he does a bit of training today, if he’s good and doesn’t have pain in his ankle he’ll be on the bench tomorrow. No more than the bench.

“The doubts I have are over a defender and a midfielder. These two.

“I have to look at today and Saturday, then we have next Wednesday [against Tottenham], we have three important games I have to manage.

“We’ll face the match tomorrow in the best condition, with the best team we can, knowing that in having [Sami] Khedira available tomorrow I’ll have one more alternative, then there’s also Saturday’s game.

“Tomorrow [Rodrigo] Bentancur is out through suspension so I have one midfielder less.

“That means I’ll have to get an idea of how many minutes one can play tomorrow, how many minutes one or two can play on Saturday.

“Then I’ll evaluate and decide on the starting XI. Buffon will play in goal tomorrow.”

Allegri was then asked if he believes Napoli can win all of their games between now and the end of the season.

“It would be nice if Napoli won them all and we won them all, but if they win all all of their and we win all of ours we can’t win…

“We have to take it one game at a time, because on Sunday I was planning to send a team out to give some players some minutes and then the snow came down and we couldn’t play.

“So let’s play one game at a time, face them calmly with great enthusiasm and above all great balance, knowing we have important commitments.

“I repeat, this year is different because we had much more of a points advantage last year.

“This year we have Napoli who are clinging to our coattails - indeed, we can say that we’re clinging to Napoli’s coattails.”

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I will stop shitting on Allegri for the rest of the season unless he gives me a really good reason to

Good coach I like Allegri yes I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he does but he's done a solid job here in his time

Forza Allegri

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I will stop shitting on Allegri for the rest of the season unless he gives me a really good reason to

Good coach I like Allegri yes I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he does but he's done a solid job here in his time

Forza Allegri
sounds like you love to criticize him even if you don't have a good reason :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
sounds like you love to criticize him even if you don't have a good reason :D
I want him to prove me wrong I would love nothing more than to be wrong and see Juve win the CL

I have a problem with the way he makes us look like bums on the pitch when coming up against good teams

I think we are personally better than that and shouldn't be allowing the opposition to have their centre backs in our half unless it's the last 5-10 minutes of a game and we are holding out for a lead

I don't personally think it can deliver us a CL with his tactics but like I said i'm hoping he will prove me wrong and then you can all laugh at me and tag me in every post like Lion with Llorente

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I want him to prove me wrong I would love nothing more than to be wrong and see Juve win the CL

I have a problem with the way he makes us look like bums on the pitch when coming up against good teams

I think we are personally better than that and shouldn't be allowing the opposition to have their centre backs in our half unless it's the last 5-10 minutes of a game and we are holding out for a lead

I don't personally think it can deliver us a CL with his tactics but like I said i'm hoping he will prove me wrong and then you can all laugh at me and tag me in every post like Lion with Llorente
took you 1 post and 6 minutes to criticize him again :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Terrible press conference from Allegri, I wish we could have Sarri so we would hear more beautiful words than those depressing, boring words that come from Allegri. Really disgusted with his attitude.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Terrible press conference from Allegri, I wish we could have Sarri so we would hear more beautiful words than those depressing, boring words that come from Allegri. Really disgusted with his attitude.
Ejlod la ellak :D

Btw, I can't wait to see what formation Max will use against the Spurs, I trust him like always, but not starting Khedira would be just too good to be true.

Apr 19, 2007

Do you think that Messi,Neymar and suarez got their ass whipped last season by us and said those bitches sit back. They arent good at all! No that was just you who thought that. Or monaco im sure said that. Mbappe was mad that he didnt score aginst such bitches that cant even play.
You need to understand that you saying someting is embarrasing while we win is simply stupid. For anyone that actually played the game you know when someone that is ultra organized and makes you work your ass off only to win the ball with no threat. How many team look at the scoreboard at the end of the game and wonder how the fuck they lost 2-0 after they held the ball?
Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not brilliant and honestly listening to people say its the easy way out every day is getting annoying.
Just go be a Barca fan like everyone else that wants to be entertained

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do you think that Messi,Neymar and suarez got their ass whipped last season by us and said those bitches sit back. They arent good at all! No that was just you who thought that. Or monaco im sure said that. Mbappe was mad that he didnt score aginst such bitches that cant even play.
You need to understand that you saying someting is embarrasing while we win is simply stupid. For anyone that actually played the game you know when someone that is ultra organized and makes you work your ass off only to win the ball with no threat. How many team look at the scoreboard at the end of the game and wonder how the fuck they lost 2-0 after they held the ball?
Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not brilliant and honestly listening to people say its the easy way out every day is getting annoying.
:tup:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yes the same Barca team that lost a game 4-0 to PSG and were clearly having a terrible season by their standards

What happened against RM?

Apr 19, 2007
Yes the same Barca team that lost a game 4-0 to PSG and were clearly having a terrible season by their standards

What happened against RM?
I guess you just cant help some people. You go to the cl final and get outclassed in one half and now you have a shitty team. Yes Barca was a terrible team last season. Better than all but 2-3 teams in the world. Horrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 207)