out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They don’t enjoy our “brand” :)inter:) of football. Can’t stand that term.
Whats the problem with not liking our ugly style?.
We played really good footie in allegris first season, and was by no means “champagne football”. It was a very defensive but composed counterattacking team and we excecuted it marvelously, only to lose to a superior barcelona.

Now, we are all over the place with our formations and gameplan.

We are pulling things because we are juventus and we have individual and collective quAlity. But theres a big room for improvement and the problem here is exactly that. Bar injuries, this team can be much better, it should be playing better.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I can not believe how spoiled and entitled Juve fans have become lately. When We go through a bad patch in the future (which is inevitable), we will regret how we did not fully cherish these moments and achievements.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can not believe how spoiled and entitled Juve fans have become lately. When We go through a bad patch in the future (which is inevitable), we will regret how we did not fully cherish these moments and achievements.
What achievements and accomplishments? We're talking about this season. Thus far, we haven't won anything yet. Should we lose to Tottenham, get defeated in the Coppa, and finish 2nd in Serie A, the season is a failure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think we cherisHed a lot our past achivements. Deservedly so.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I would like to see a better balance

I think we are too conservative with tactics and transfers

Should be more ruthless with our best players and not let them go so easily

Should be more aggressive with our attack and not have to park the bus every game

I want to see high pressing up the pitch or at the very least a counter attack if Allegri insists on parking the bus

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What achievements and accomplishments? We're talking about this season. Thus far, we haven't won anything yet. Should we lose to Tottenham, get defeated in the Coppa, and finish 2nd in Serie A, the season is a failure.
Apart from Man City's glorious win in the Carabao Cup, is there a single team that was won anything in Europe yet? What a pointless thing to say.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes and no. It's pretty awesome that we've won the league every time since 2012. But we have sold so many star players in the meantime and tbh I get the feeling we didn't capitalize enough on our success. We built in safety margins (which is sensible), but never really took a risk by trying to hold on to key players or buying superstars (apart from Higuain, Dybala also came at a 'normal' fee).

And because of this it's pretty obvious that our team right isn't strong enough to win the CL. In a very real way we have regressed significantly compared to last season. So why be happy?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn’t agree more. That was a waste of a post.
Waste of a post vs waste of a poster/human being. I'd rather be the former than the latter :klin: :p

- - - Updated - - -

Key nuance. tup tup dup :tup:
:baus: :tup: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from Man City's glorious win in the Carabao Cup, is there a single team that was won anything in Europe yet? What a pointless thing to say.
Allow me to rephrase. Yes we're appreciative, but we can't rest on our laurels. As things stand, we could very well end the season empty handed; we must continue to live in the present. Naturally, fans are fickle. When you're winning, you always expect more.

On another note, PSG, Bayern, and City are a lock to win their respective domestic titles anyway, barring a calamitous collapse.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would like to see a better balance

I think we are too conservative with tactics and transfers

Should be more ruthless with our best players and not let them go so easily

Should be more aggressive with our attack and not have to park the bus every game

I want to see high pressing up the pitch or at the very least a counter attack if Allegri insists on parking the bus
Yeh pretty much what i would like.

If we can keep our current defensive composure, but get more aggresive in our offensive game, i would not object.

Or at the very least return to the 2015 plan, of defending compact and using fast players like morata to counter. Now we dont even have someone who can counter... or we do in costa but we dont use him like that anyways.

High pressing up the pitch with our midfield.

Get $#@!ed.
I think he is referring to next season. This one ,our midfield is incomplete or injured. We need more players or replace the ones we do not need.

But for next season i expect a different approach from our midfield and team, the one he mentions.

Apr 19, 2007
You are right but I could also say you cant bitch because we are in all three competitions and good chance of winning 2 of them. So until we start getting knocked out of competitions you cant talk by this logic.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are right but I could also say you cant bitch because we are in all three competitions and good chance of winning 2 of them. So until we start getting knocked out of competitions you cant talk by this logic.
:tup:

Last year Bianconero81, Vialli92, and others were bitching in the Autumn about how there was next to no possibility we'd get past CL Rof16, QFs at best, and that we were terrible, our midfield and attack disastrous, Dani Alves was garbage and past it, Allegri was a pussy and coward, and so on. Then, lo and behold, like every year under Allegri, we found form in January, and absolutely dominated for the next 4.5 months, before a single disastrous half in the CL final. We were scoring a ton, creating a ton of chances, playing attractive attacking football in our 4-3-1-2, but the second half implosion apparently erases all that, and now revisionist bullshit from these posters says it was ugly, poor, football, with only individual goals, and no chances created, and as soon as we played good opposition, we got beat badly. I guess there was only 1 good team in the entirety of the footballing world last year. :baus:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Last year Bianconero81, Vialli92, and others were bitching in the Autumn about how there was next to no possibility we'd get past CL Rof16, QFs at best, and that we were terrible, our midfield and attack disastrous, Dani Alves was garbage and past it, Allegri was a pussy and coward, and so on. Then, lo and behold, like every year under Allegri, we found form in January, and absolutely dominated for the next 4.5 months, before a single disastrous half in the CL final. We were scoring a ton, creating a ton of chances, playing attractive attacking football in our 4-3-1-2, but the second half implosion apparently erases all that, and now revisionist bullshit from these posters says it was ugly, poor, football, with only individual goals, and no chances created, and as soon as we played good opposition, we got beat badly. I guess there was only 1 good team in the entirety of the footballing world last year. :baus:
But if we don’t win the Serie A, they’ll still say “I told you so”.

Yes. After saying the same thing for seven years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Why are you even arguing with them? Do you go to the park and argue with the crazy homeless people too? Yea, youre right but youre not going to convince crazy how crazy it is, if they were reasonable they wouldnt have those opinions in the first place

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But if we don’t win the Serie A, they’ll still say “I told you so”.

Yes. After saying the same thing for seven years.
:agree:

The most annoying part.

It makes me wonder how some of these posters survived the first 5 years post-calciopoli.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you even arguing with them? Do you go to the park and argue with the crazy homeless people too? Yea, youre right but youre not going to convince crazy how crazy it is, if they were reasonable they wouldnt have those opinions in the first place
I love conversing with crazy homeless people at the park... or picking up derelict hitchhikers and listening to their crazy conspiracy theories and stories... :shifty:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:agree:

The most annoying part.

It makes me wonder how some of these posters survived the first 5 years post-calciopoli.
The question is how many of these type of posters were even Juve fans back then. With succes comes new fans. But I suspect many new fans of being fans of other big teams too. It’s obvious how some supports the PL or La Liga. I personally know people who’re fans of at least 3 big teams. It’s ridicolous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 223)