out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yes results wise, Feeling wise, not really.. Conte felt he had nothing more to offer.

In terms of results, dont forget that Pep also had the best players in the world and an alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, situation wise. Look at how Guardiola conducted himself and then compare to Conte. Now tell me how a Juvefan is not more than legitimised in his/hers animosity towards Conte?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
No, situation wise. Look at how Guardiola conducted himself and then compare to Conte. Now tell me how a Juvefan is not more than legitimised in his/hers animosity towards Conte?
Conte did a remarkable job in the first 2 years.
Then the miracle with Italy in the Euros, then with Chelsea in the first year.
The man made Pirlo have a think to be a coach.

There is those “not likable” stuff about Conte.
I for example hate his ego, It is just too much.
The way he treated Alex was extremely wrong.
The way he left into preseason.
I would also say that his situation in Chelsea exposed his character weaknesses much more than when he was with us.

Those are legit reasons to hate him, It is just not enough to oppose having him back. Also we cannot hold his Europe performance with us against him.
I would love have him back anytime soon.

Allegri clearly did a better job with same squad but much mature with his intelligence allowing us to punch above our weight, but I also would not have it against Conte that he did want to be the underdog always.

I do not hate Allegri, but for sure I am the last fan.
He did a very good job here, and I think that this is his last year here. The signs are there. I only can be thankful to him for what he did.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

I would also say that his situation in Chelsea exposed his character weaknesses much more than when he was with us.

Those are legit reasons to hate him, It is just not enough to oppose having him back. Also we cannot hold his Europe performance with us against him.

Allegri clearly did a better job with same squad but much mature with his intelligence allowing us to punch above our weight, but I also would not have it against Conte that he did want to be the underdog always.

He did a very good job here, and I think that this is his last year here. The signs are there. I only can be thankful to him for what he did.

You simply need to stay on one topic. The above is gibberish.

Mar 10, 2009

Conte did a 'good job, at Juventus but not great. His European failures tainted his coaching legacy IMO, especially the Europa League match against Benfica.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Conte did a 'good job, at Juventus but not great. His European failures tainted his coaching legacy IMO, especially the Europa League match against Benfica.
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 37, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Mar 10, 2009
For the first season alone what he did is the stuff of legend
I never said he did badly at Juventus, I said he did "good." I think its legitimate to say his weak European Campaigns tainted his credentials. Not that I think he is a "bad manager" either.

- - - Updated - - -

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 37, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Err cool story bro?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
is it true story or copy pasta?

- - - Updated - - -

plagiarist!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:heart: :lol:

copy/pasta

- - - Updated - - -

The CL/EL season was a failure, but do you honestly think ur loss to Bayern in 12/13 was a failure?

Other than that Conte turned us around. Ferrara, Zaccheroni and Delneri. Number 7 two seasons in a row in a decimated league. We were pathetic; with Conte that changed.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:heart: :lol:

copy/pasta

- - - Updated - - -

The CL/EL season was a failure, but do you honestly think ur loss to Bayern in 12/13 was a failure?

Other than that Conte turned us around. Ferrara, Zaccheroni and Delneri. Number 7 two seasons in a row in a decimated league. We were pathetic; with Conte that changed.
Yes, we didn't organize a single decent attack nor took a decent shot at goal for 180 minutes.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
lol, if anyone had offered you one Scudetto in 3 years the summer Conte took over, you'd have probably taken it and ran (I definitely would have). Instead Juve won 3 in 3 under Conte, but in your opinion he did only good, because of a EL exit against Benfica?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yes, we didn't organize a single decent attack nor took a decent shot at goal for 180 minutes.
I disagree. We met one of the best teams in CL the last ten years. Apart from a defender or two no one from our team would have started in the bayern team, perhaps vidal. They were simply better, we got outplayed. But for this to be a failure on Conte one should say that another coach would have gotten a better result, that I don't believe.

They destroyed Barca 3-0 and 4-0 in the Semis. Come on..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: Sad story, but that twist at the end. I gotta give it a +rep

Mar 10, 2009
lol, if anyone had offered you one Scudetto in 3 years the summer Conte took over, you'd have probably taken it and ran (I definitely would have). Instead Juve won 3 in 3 under Conte, but in your opinion he did only good, because of a EL exit against Benfica?
Not just Benfica but getting knocked out in the group stage in the Cl, and finishing behind Fernabache.

Serie A wasn't competitive after AC Milan sold Ibra and Silva, so the leagues he won afterwards lost their 'wow factor.'

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not just Benfica but getting knocked out in the group stage in the Cl, and finishing behind Fernabache.

Serie A wasn't competitive after AC Milan sold Ibra and Silva, so the leagues he won afterwards lost their 'wow factor.'
lol, you're such a spoiled fan you don't even remember which Turkish team we finished behind.

in the summer of 2011 I bet Milan also thought the league wasn't competitive and then Conte came and took their title. our team worked hard and played their hearts out for each of those titles, too bad you can't appreciate that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: Conte's achievements are monumental, considering what we had to endure before he took over. Having said that, I'd gladly sacrifice half of the Scudetti we won for just one CL trophy. Heck, I'd even be willing to sacrifice 10 scudetti for 3 CL titles.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Fenerbahce is their name
But they didn't play
In any of the two games

Apr 19, 2007
This is literally always the response whenever I try to criticize Allegri.

We need to do a better job keeping the ball in the CL => you want a loser coach who doesn’t win anything :rolleyes2
My point is that only a few coaches are good enough to play the style you suggest and win the CL with this squad. Honestly I dont know of any coach. So you can say change our style to win but who you have no plan or facts to support that will happen and point to a bunch of coaches that havnt won anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 245)