out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
After we've signed Sarri? :klin:
nah, I'd prefer a Conte return, he has some unfinished business. Sarri's not a bad option though, definitely achievable as well, deep down all of Napoli wants to wear Juve colors. I somehow get the vibe from Allegri that he's done after this season, but then again I felt exactly the same way a year ago, I could be wrong again

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
nah, I'd prefer a Conte return, he has some unfinished business. Sarri's not a bad option though, definitely achievable as well, deep down all of Napoli wants to wear Juve colors. I somehow get the vibe from Allegri that he's done after this season
As much as I loved Conte I would not like to see him return for a considerable amount of time

He was far too limited in Europe and probably is a better coach now but the fact he has not been able to achieve success with a back 4 has me worried

Everytime he has to change to a back 3 and I am sick of a 5 man defence

Allegri is not perfect but if I had the choice of either coach I would pick Allegri to stay over Conte coming in

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
As much as I loved Conte I would not like to see him return for a considerable amount of time

He was far too limited in Europe and probably is a better coach now but the fact he has not been able to achieve success with a back 4 has me worried

Allegri is not perfect but if I had the choice of either coach I would pick Allegri to stay over Conte coming in
He was inexperienced in Europe, very few coaches get their CL decisions right in their first years, it's a completely differently sized pond. As I said, I feel that Allegri doesn't have much more to give to Juve

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte will never come back....the way he left and his constant issue with not getting his players is a bomb waiting to go off.

I do think though, that he realizes it wasn’t actually all that bad here after all. The club simply doesn’t let the coach always have his way.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He was inexperienced in Europe, very few coaches get their CL decisions right in their first years, it's a completely differently sized pond. As I said, I feel that Allegri doesn't have much more to give to Juve
Yes I agree with you that he lacked the experience and it is difficult to get it right at the beginning

Also I agree Allegri has pretty much taken us as far as he can go and it looks like we have hit a ceiling with him

Conte will never come back....the way he left and his constant issue with not getting his players is a bomb waiting to go off.

I do think though, that he realizes it wasn’t actually all that bad here after all. The club simply doesn’t let the coach always have his way.
He will be back i'm sure about that 100%

When he will be back I have no idea how long it will be but he is Juve through and through and he will be needed if we have a couple of below par years he will be the one to motivate the team and take us back to success

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yes I agree with you that he lacked the experience and it is difficult to get it right at the beginning

Also I agree Allegri has pretty much taken us as far as he can go and it looks like we have hit a ceiling with him
I think it's more of an issue of a coach burning out rather than not having the skill set needed to deliver that one thing missing during his time at Juve.

We can only imagine what 4 seasons of competing in every competition does to someone, he's the one pushing himself and the team forward beyond limits in every minute of every training session, every game, every whiteboard tactical meeting and so on. I think the clashes he has with Juve players the past 2 years is sort of an indicator that his time is coming to an end, the interviews of Allegri himself on this matter is another strong indicator.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
nah, I'd prefer a Conte return, he has some unfinished business. Sarri's not a bad option though, definitely achievable as well, deep down all of Napoli wants to wear Juve colors. I somehow get the vibe from Allegri that he's done after this season, but then again I felt exactly the same way a year ago, I could be wrong again
I also think this one is his last. Not because of playing style or anything related... but maybe because he gave all what he could and could very well lack motivation to go on. In fact he was goign to call it quit after madrid, like allegri himself said in the netflix series... but well he stayed in the end.

He also ahs nothing to prove here resultswise, because being objective and playstyle apart, he got us into 2 finals and that is a heavy task even if we lost both horridbly.
His only achievement pending is winning it and for a team like juve thats an uphill battle and a very very difficult task.

I dont know if he can find more motivation to continue winning serie A and coppa... apart from more money.

Maybe the board will finally buy the players he wants and unleash the dollars once and for all next season. That could convince him.

Otherwise i see no point in him staying here.

- - - Updated - - -

No to conte. If thats the case, i prefer allegri no contest. Allegri, with all the critics i do to him, has a wide array of gameplans in comparison to conte, have better results in europe and doesnt have that annoying ego from the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, i think both conte and pogba are learning it the hard way.

If only they were like llorente, who really saw what he had in juve...

Aug 2, 2005
Actually it wasn't. He was burned out and felt he had nothing more to give Barcelona. What more could he achieve there? He had cemented his style of football and won everything.
so it is fine for Pep to feel burned out and if he feels he has nothing more to give then he can leave and for some members here the same is not excused for Conte.
though I only did not like that he left at start of the pre-season after signing a new contract.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
so it is fine for Pep to feel burned out and if he feels he has nothing more to give then he can leave and for some members here the same is not excused for Conte.
though I only did not like that he left at start of the pre-season after signing a new contract.
liek wat on earth does this have to do with my post?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In peps case, he won everything, many times.

Conte had a lot of things to improve and show.

Aug 2, 2005
liek wat on earth does this have to do with my post?
:) take it easy dear..
i was not referring to you, I really do not know your opinion of Conte and the way he left.
i quoted your post for those who was against Conte and every now and then bashing him for leaving when he felt he cannot offer more..

at the same time hailing Allegri while we lost to Real for his tactical error, going out to Bayern in the last second for his defensive mind getting both Cuad and Morata out giving Bayern all the freedom to go all in for 30 minutes.
hailing a coach at 3-1 losing getting out your only option for a magic moment replacing him with a Lemina.. seriously how on earth I would accept a top coach 20 minutes to end throwing the game.
In peps case, he won everything, many times.

Conte had a lot of things to improve and show.
same can be said about Conte with the squad he had, he won serie A without losing; collected 102 points..
with him serie A was a walk in the park for us in the second and third title.
the guy did not want to be underdog, he wanted to take the game to the opponent in CL not the other way.

Even I can say that our players with Allegri's first season you can see it was almost all Conte's work..
in Cl 2015; I can definitely argue that our players were more mature and had more experience with Champions mentality learning from the setback/lesson against Galasaray and Benfica.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Unless we suddenly become a very rich club, no way is Conte coming back. If anything we are getting poorer relative to our european competitors. He would flip out 1 month in to the job.

It has to be someone who is very grateful for coaching a club with the name of Juve so that he will work with what he has got.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i was not referring to you, I really do not know your opinion of Conte and the way he left.
i quoted your post for those who was against Conte and every now and then bashing him for leaving when he felt he cannot offer more..

at the same time hailing Allegri while we lost to Real for his tactical error, going out to Bayern in the last second for his defensive mind getting both Cuad and Morata out giving Bayern all the freedom to go all in for 30 minutes.
hailing a coach at 3-1 losing getting out your only option for a magic moment replacing him with a Lemina.. seriously how on earth I would accept a top coach 20 minutes to end throwing the game.
same can be said about Conte with the squad he had, he won serie A without losing; collected 102 points..
with him serie A was a walk in the park for us in the second and third title.
the guy did not want to be underdog, he wanted to take the game to the opponent in CL not the other way.

Even I can say that our players with Allegri's first season you can see it was almost all Conte's work..
in Cl 2015; I can definitely argue that our players were more mature and had more experience with Champions mentality learning from the setback/lesson against Galasaray and Benfica.
:lol2:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Odd thing drawing parallels between Guardiola's and Conte's situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 243)