out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
icemaη;5650228 said:
He was directly responsible for dropping points in two of those games. Just sayin' :D
Nah... it was Max’s fault for those misses, Allegri should have trained him on how to take a proper penalty! How do you even dare blame the player? Disgrace! With Inter aswell, Max should have trained Mario on how to finish off those 1on1’s, its all his fault for the way we create clear goalscoring chances and miss them... :tup:

#streetMAX

:dai: (i left this here because i expect that some may think im serious :lol:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Pathetic tactics at home, we basically wasted 35 minutes of play by being overly defensive at the start of the match. He seemed to want to play the same way as against Napoli but without the outlet of Dybala or Costa.

Asamoah has improved a lot this season and defensively more reliable than Alex Sandro. But at home, in an already defensive lineup with Matuidi and Mandzukic protecting the left side, I think we can afford to go for the extra attacking threat of Alex Sandro.

Also seems to have an issue with respect from the players.

We have dropped points in 4 games this season, Dybala has been on the bench for 3 of them.
We were so leaky at the start of the season, that I completely understand the emphasis on being defensively solid.

Agree with the bolded though, hopefully he manages to avoid a fall-out

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We were so leaky at the start of the season, that I completely understand the emphasis on being defensively solid.

Agree with the bolded though, hopefully he manages to avoid a fall-out
True.

This was one of the most constructive arguments i seen in this topic lately. :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ive talked to my fratello last night, hes definitely losing the dressing room. there is now a 3rd clan, led by Pjanic and Mandzukic (Licht and Khedira are also with them, as is Benatia). the already existing 2 clans (the italian one and the south american one) try to win over this group to their side. just last week Higuain invited Pjanic to dinner trying to win him over, but Pjanic asked for Chiellini to also be there, to hear both sides story. anyway, italians want EuroMaxx to stay, who got support from Marotta and Agnelli, while s.americans want Tuchel, who is also Nedveds favorite. Pjanic and Mandzukics group is still undecided. ill see whether i can find out more in the coming days

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
ive talked to my fratello last night, hes definitely losing the dressing room. there is now a 3rd clan, led by Pjanic and Mandzukic (Licht and Khedira are also with them, as is Benatia). the already existing 2 clans (the italian one and the south american one) try to win over this group to their side. just last week Higuain invited Pjanic to dinner trying to win him over, but Pjanic asked for Chiellini to also be there, to hear both sides story. anyway, italians want EuroMaxx to stay, who got support from Marotta and Agnelli, while s.americans want Tuchel, who is also Nedveds favorite. Pjanic and Mandzukics group is still undecided. ill see whether i can find out more in the coming days
which clan is asamoah ?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:lol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Sooo you saying that Mandzu and Khedira are actually part of a different group that is not really on Allegri’s side... now thats a plot twist! :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Any news today?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
what restaurant Higuain likes?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Our biggest issue going into the 2nd half of the season imo is that 3rd midfielder

Wish somehow either Marchisio recovers his old form and stays fit or Bentancur somehow explodes

The only reason Allegri keeps picking Khedira is for his physicality. I saw someone post the other day that Khedira is great at making vertical runs... I'm sorry he's even struggling to control the ball properly at times and his running style is almost reminding me of Amauri. I still remember when Amauri used to run like a wounded guy on the pitch. Gave a slow motion feel to it just like Khedira.
By Feb end, if Khedira still a starter for us, then we are in huge trouble.

I'm still in favor of this 4-3-3 and hope we continue using this formation.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Allegri's work over the years has indicated to trust him and be patient which is always unlikely here.

The man has almost now solved the defensive issues the team's had since the start of the season and is now working on the physical aspect (dropping Dybala vs Inter is the main reason and indicator) that he's not happy with few of our player's physical fitness, Nedved has also said yesterday that Dybala and some other players should sacrifice themselves and think of only football if they want to achieve and become great which shows support to Allegri's plan towards the players.

Allegri has also requested as per his post game comments to control the ball better, know when to rush things and when to keep the possession and the team looks like it's been improving on that.

Rotation will continue until Allegri sees the best 11's fitness is at top, until then I am with whatever he decides honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 111)