out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What a convenient time for Fake Melo to show up :lol:

It isn't even a discussion anymore, Allegri is clearly the superior coach and has been for the past few years now.
I was told there were some discussions about me here so I checked out. What do you mean convenient time? Do you think I have been fake fanning? You follow me on twitter and see I am active on Juve every day.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I doubt a man so full of himself like Conte could ever come to such a conclusion.
This.

He thought the team and management couldn't keep up with his ambitions, not the other way around, so he ran away. I only wish he did it in May so we get Max earlier and we could've had De Bruyne in that case. Max wanted a trequartista right away and KDB signed for Wolfsburg for 20m a little bit before that. That's my biggest regret.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This.

He thought the team and management couldn't keep up with his ambitions, not the other way around, so he ran away. I only wish he did it in May so we get Max earlier and we could've had De Bruyne in that case. Max wanted a trequartista right away and KDB signed for Wolfsburg for 20m a little bit before that. That's my biggest regret.
We got Dybala tho :tup:

We might've won that first CL with DeBryne tho

- - - Updated - - -

Right a quarter final exit and a group stage exit are much better than two silver medals.
They are when you're trying to push a narrative.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For me it's simple. They are both great coaches who are better in different ways.

Conte gets the best out of his players and makes his teams punch above their weight, but we've yet to see if he can do the same at the highest level.

Allegri is a master tactician who can find the best formula for his teams but obviously, the better his players, the better he can execute his plans.

Conte does better with underdogs, but Allegri is the man to get the potential out of a great team.
We got Dybala tho :tup:

We might've won that first CL with DeBryne tho

- - - Updated - - -

They are when you're trying to push a narrative.
So true all of you.

And btw, the sole presence of Fake Melo in this forum disgust me.

Go away son, you are not one of us anymore

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But he made the right decision to leave because he knew he couldn't do any better than he did so stop being a bitter old man.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So true all of you.

And btw, the sole presence of Fake Melo in this forum disgust me.

Go away son, you are not one of us anymore
He was always an imbecile, but what did he do that the whole forum went against him? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 65)