out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He deserves the credit when we do well, but he got it badly wrong today.

You know why Barcelona and Real win so many finals? Because they are aware of the strengths of the opposition but still go out and play their own game.

Our second half performance was embarrassing. We our shape was all over the place, nothing like how we usually play and what we had done to get to the final. Alex Sandro was basically a centre-back which is not playing to his strengths and takes away all width.

We are chasing a game and take off our most creative mid/set piece threat and most creative attacker for a DM. Madness...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't blame him at all. We had a very unbalanced squad from the beginning of the season and managed to help get us to this point. It's not his fault that we have a huge mental block in this competition, but perhaps it's partially his that we haven't overcome it after three yeras and two finals under him. This one was even worse than the last.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Wenger just extended 2 years. Allegri isnt going.

And also, who are you signing as replacement? I mean top replacement? We end up with another Ferrara and midtable. Calm down people.

Some players should have played better and we have a weak bench. Real can bring on Bale, Morata. We bring on Lemina....

Rocky

May 21, 2009
I can't blame this on Max.

I doubt he told the players to choke it away in the 2nd half.

- - - Updated - - -

And you go back lurking. See you in the next CL final.

Lol. Should I skip work more to post on an internet forum?

It's obvious he didn't set the right mentality in the second half. I think I have a right to be disappointed at that.

Most embarrassing performance from Juventus ever and he's gotta take blame for that along with the players. It's a collective effort.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Allegri's the best there is imo, but today he fucked up by starting Barzagli. There was no tactical need for him, he was defending against Marcelo a few times and no more, and our right wing offence was non-existent because of the handi-cap. Should have addressed that earlier with Cuadrado or Marchisio.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We ought to thank him for placing us into CL finalists first and most.
Thank him for being able to compete with Real toe to toe, as long as it lasted,
We are not the pre-calciopoli juve, we don't have champions, we have leftovers, Allegri has done quite well with what he had in hand and forced the Real players to show us we they worth some many more millions than ours...

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Dont worry guys we got this CL trophy on the 2 next following seasons. :juventus:
I think we underperformed, sadly it happened on the most important match of the season, but I am sure keeping this team, and adding to the areas we need to, we would become as powerful on the starting eleven and the bench as it is required to win this competition.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
And Allegri's Juve also had to replace Vidal, Pogba and Tevez in one season. Something that Conte NEVER had to deal with in three years here
Those players left BECAUSE of Allegri. Because they didn't believe in Allegri's project, or his chances of being able to win CL.

Besides, I thought the consensus on this forum is that Pogba is/was/has always been utter shit, and that Pjanic is 50 times the player he is? :lol::lol: If that's true, then Allegri's (self-incurred) losses were more than adequately covered (they weren't).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 183)