out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri set for Juve raise
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are looking to raise Coach Max Allegri's salary from €2.5m to €3.5m per year with a view to a fifth Scudetto title.

After joining the club surrounded by skepticism, the 47-year-old succeeded in conquering a Scudetto and a Champions League final on his first year with the Bianconeri.

It appears the club's higher echelons are looking to reward him for his strong performances as the Gazzetta dello Sport reports that he is not too distant from a raise.

Juventus are offering Allegri an increase from his current salary of €2.5m to a €3.5m yearly deal along with bonuses, while the Coach reportedly would like to make a little more.

The publication believes a likely compromise could fall somewhere around €3.7m, making Allegri the Coach with the second highest wages in Serie A after Roberto Mancini. The Inter Coach signed for €2.7m and will be making €4m starting from next season.

Jul 20, 2012
I am one of the people are the very beginning thought he would do bad but i think i was more mad at the fact at how conte left us. Allegri deserves a huge amount of credit, and i can only see this team growing further with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 71, Guests: 470)