out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thats was when we dropped the ItalJuve project and added some key foreigners after his demands, when we have started to put performance over nationalism.

There is nothing wrong at using Italians as long as they perform well and you can afford the best there are.
But its very wrong when you are only interested on them and overpaying for them, only becuase of their nationality and whats worse, you keep giving them chances noone else would get, only because of their nationality.
For example How many opportunities Molinaro, Motta and Bonucci, after a string of horrible performances got and how many Sorensen, Krasic and Ziegler got?

I wouldnt mind if we were to buy and use Cassano over Vucinic, De Rossi over Vidal etc,
just not tolerating mediocrity only because of their nationality.
Having weak players affects the performance of our team, it was pushing us back.
It has many advantages to have a core of Italian players and Juve always took pride in that, but when a generation lacks talents in certain places, like this one does at defence, we should make exceptions, until a new batch appears, without compromising performance.

BS, the ones who attack and hate me for my nationality are racists.
I am no racist, i ve lived 1/3 of my life abroad and many of my all time favourite footballers are Italians.
I dont dislike or like players for their nationality, but for their quality!
I have never attacked anyone for his nationality, its disgraceful and insulting to make such claims...
"I'm not racist, but..."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Whenever Conte decided to start certain players, or keep certain players, it had nothing to do with their nationality.

It had everything to do with the fitness of the player, and what Conte's tactical plan needed. You are free to discuss a 3 consecutive scudetto winner and record breaking coach offcourse.

I never felt players were pushed back because of nationality. It was always match readyness and coach tactics. Nothing else.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Thats was when we dropped the ItalJuve project and added some key foreigners after his demands, when we have started to put performance over nationalism.
You do know that we only had 3 non-Italian players in Conte's first season, right? We based our formation around an Italian freebie.

I see you're still singing the same song about how Conte demanded certain players, so praise should be towards him only. Last season ought to have been a lesson for some like you, but you're too proud and ignorant to realize you were wrong. Besides, you don't mention how Conte also "demanded" Giaccherini, Padoin, Peluso, etc. Your beloved Conte has a fetish for those kind of players. Just look at the Italian NT squad.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
You do know that we only had 3 non-Italian players in Conte's first season, right? We based our formation around an Italian freebie.

I see you're still singing the same song about how Conte demanded certain players, so praise should be towards him only. Last season ought to have been a lesson for some like you, but you're too proud and ignorant to realize you were wrong. Besides, you don't mention how Conte also "demanded" Giaccherini, Padoin, Peluso, etc. Your beloved Conte has a fetish for those kind of players. Just look at the Italian NT squad.
So conte who wanted to bring player like giach, pado, peluso, ogbonna?
But i heard everybody ( not all) insult marotta for that.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

The funniest thing is how he mentions Ziegler, and how he didn't get the chance because of our nationalistic policy, while it's well known that Conte (we signed Conte after Ziegler) didn't want him, and we had to ship him somewhere else :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The funniest thing is how he mentions Ziegler, and how he didn't get the chance because of our nationalistic policy, while it's well known that Conte (we signed Conte after Ziegler) didn't want him, and we had to ship him somewhere else :lol:
Fucking Ziegler I forgot about him. :lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Spoke a lot about him growing up, being a mediocre player without regrets. He said once he was at training, when he was 32, and the pitch became long like a runway..It was then he decided to give it up. He used to argue a lot with his coaches, not because they didnt play him but rather because he had clear ideas on how to play. It was there he thought maybe I should coach. He often changes line ups based on intuition, has a plan on Friday, wakes up Sunday and changes it. He did this with Sturaro against Real, people thought he was crazy but he trusted himself.

Said without Pirlo and Tevez we need to find something different, experiment. He wants a playmaker that is never boring, that can invent, someone who can be a variable inside a balanced tactical plan. He likes Isco and Oscar, in regards to Italians he likes two young players : Berardi and Bernardeschi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Spoke a lot about him growing up, being a mediocre player without regrets. He said once he was at training, when he was 32, and the pitch became long like a runway..It was then he decided to give it up. He used to argue a lot with his coaches, not because they didnt play him but rather because he had clear ideas on how to play. It was there he thought maybe I should coach. He often changes line ups based on intuition, has a plan on Friday, wakes up Sunday and changes it. He did this with Sturaro against Real, people thought he was crazy but he trusted himself.

Said without Pirlo and Tevez we need to find something different, experiment. He wants a playmaker that is never boring, that can invent, someone who can be a variable inside a balanced tactical plan. He likes Isco and Oscar, in regards to Italians he likes two young players : Berardi and Bernardeschi.
Fascinating :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Solid man! :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 634)