out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Something needs to be fucking changed. This fucking 3-5-2 is getting on my fucking nerves. This is just chaotic..... the out-of-form players are being played while the in-form players are rotting on the bench. This is beyond any football logic. What the hell is happening to Italian football?
Well, llorente was benched. That's one small step for mankind...

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well obviously 8 out of 10 are central players. If we moved away from this shitty formation we wouldn't be fielding only 1 wide man on each flank.
This is going over your head, isnt it!
I'd also like that to happen, obviously allegry's not getting the results, but I just said why there hasnt been any changes imo, and you dont seem like arguing my point with me.

this is exactly like last year when some expected Conte to bring bunch of wingers out if his ass and change things around for the sake of it. although theres more room this year in case we wanto adapt a different set up, im pretty sure its nothing but an emergency case in allegry's eyes like the last 15-20mins in previous matches all where were chasing the game.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well obviously 8 out of 10 are central players. If we moved away from this shitty formation we wouldn't be fielding only 1 wide man on each flank.
I'd also like that to happen, obviously allegry's not getting the results, but I just said why there hasnt been any changes imo, and you dont seem like arguing my point with me.

this is exactly like last year when some expected Conte to bring bunch of wingers out if his ass and change things around for the sake of it. although theres more room this year in case we wanto adapt a different set up, im pretty sure its nothing but an emergency case in allegry's eyes like the last 15-20mins in previous matches all where were chasing the game.

Jul 20, 2012

You make some great points but we can easily change to a 4-3-2-1 and that doesn't require wingers

Jul 20, 2012

You make some great points but we can easily change to a 4-3-2-1 and that doesn't require wingers

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

What's this I see, a lot of frustration while creating chances in our near CL future?

We will probably (barely) win Malmö, but they will give us a tough time. I see us drawing Olympiacos at home, while having a tough time creating any open chances. And then we will have our weekly discussion hating on 3-5-2.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

What's this I see, a lot of frustration while creating chances in our near CL future?

We will probably (barely) win Malmö, but they will give us a tough time. I see us drawing Olympiacos at home, while having a tough time creating any open chances. And then we will have our weekly discussion hating on 3-5-2.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Having Barzagli out is killing us.

My god, he and Chiellini aging. Who are our young CB's coming down the pipeline?

I don't think there are any. I believe Lippi said a few weeks ago that there aren't as many talented Italians coming up the ranks as before because they don't play with world class players week in and week out. Italy was oozing talent in the 90s because Serie A was the bomb.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Having Barzagli out is killing us.

My god, he and Chiellini aging. Who are our young CB's coming down the pipeline?

I don't think there are any. I believe Lippi said a few weeks ago that there aren't as many talented Italians coming up the ranks as before because they don't play with world class players week in and week out. Italy was oozing talent in the 90s because Serie A was the bomb.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And now they might as well bomb the league because it's utter garbage. It's also not "cyclical" anymore either since the financial structure of clubs has changed so much over the past two decades. So in other words, you might as well stick a fork in Serie A, it's done. And perhaps it should be because there are nothing but morons running the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 123)