out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
you and everyone here knows I was never an allegri fan from day one, but instead I faced a wall of posts which contained the usual "Let's give him a chance first" It was only a matter of time after his 'positive' start that it would soon turn to shit, I'm not convinced for one moment that we'll win anything this season, I still side with Conte's belief that this team needed a change in formation which marotta spectacularly failed to deliver in again this summer. People can hate Conte all they like and how he is to blame for allegri's fuck up this season because the team can only play 3-5-2 which is utterly bollocks, the fact they defend a manager who has been in charge for 3 months who has won nor proven nothing over a manager who won 3 straight league titles and broke record after record makes me sick to the levels that some posters here ought to be ashamed of themselves

- - - Updated - - -

no fucking clue what you just said but i probably agree
Conte had a team that could play 4-3-3 in 2012 but he wanted to change to a 3-5-2. Yes i believe last season he did want to go back to a 4-3-3 but he already invested too much in the 3-5-2 and it was to late to go back as it would require an overhaul in the players, leaving Marotta and Conte too much to change.

Conte made a lot of mistakes as well he was not perfect. At times he seemed tactically clueless so he was no Mourinho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah you're right, Conte is to blame of course!
Ill ask you this: Tell me, who started using this dreaded 352 madness that won us SOO MUCH in Italy against inferior losers?.

Yes, your fukin daddy.

Now, on Allegri:
"The idea tonight was to get the ball high up the field, but you need to stay tight"
Seriouly, the next time i hear our coaches talk about "pressing high" and "keep a tight formation" ill seond someone for the kill.

NO MORE OF THIS BULLSHID

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah you're right, Conte is to blame of course!
Ill ask you this: Tell me, who started using this dreaded 352 madness that won us SOO MUCH in Italy against inferior losers?.

Yes, your fukin daddy.

Now, on Allegri:
"The idea tonight was to get the ball high up the field, but you need to stay tight"
Seriouly, the next time i hear our coaches talk about "pressing high" and "keep a tight formation" ill seond someone for the kill.

NO MORE OF THIS BULLSHID

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Avtually this team's build for 352, and that mostly comes dowm to our sporting director beppe. Just because Conte executed it to its max potential doesnt mean it was solely his idea.

He startef off with different set up and he was about to change it before he resigned. Plus beppe almost hired mazzarri if you can recall. Signs are there brah.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Avtually this team's build for 352, and that mostly comes dowm to our sporting director beppe. Just because Conte executed it to its max potential doesnt mean it was solely his idea.

He startef off with different set up and he was about to change it before he resigned. Plus beppe almost hired mazzarri if you can recall. Signs are there brah.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Yes, your fukin daddy.

Now, on Allegri:

NO MORE OF THIS BULLSHID
and you're still blaming Conte for tonight's defeat and any subsequent failure from now on in :lol: you pathetic little man you make it out like allegri has no other choice but to play this formation :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

don't shoot the messenger I'm not the one blaming Conte for tonight's defeat and wishing him dead and all that shit
What the fuck is wrong with you? Please, oh please, tell me the correlation between Klin's death wish and blaming Conte?
the fuck is wrong with me? well nothing clearly, just pointing out a simple fact

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Yes, your fukin daddy.

Now, on Allegri:

NO MORE OF THIS BULLSHID
and you're still blaming Conte for tonight's defeat and any subsequent failure from now on in :lol: you pathetic little man you make it out like allegri has no other choice but to play this formation :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

don't shoot the messenger I'm not the one blaming Conte for tonight's defeat and wishing him dead and all that shit
What the fuck is wrong with you? Please, oh please, tell me the correlation between Klin's death wish and blaming Conte?
the fuck is wrong with me? well nothing clearly, just pointing out a simple fact

Jul 20, 2012

How is this team built for a 3-5-2? We don't have a any natural wingbacks. Right there you lose your essential players in a 3-5-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 554)