out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think there are any. I believe Lippi said a few weeks ago that there aren't as many talented Italians coming up the ranks as before because they don't play with world class players week in and week out. Italy was oozing talent in the 90s because Serie A was the bomb.
And now they might as well bomb the league because it's utter garbage. It's also not "cyclical" anymore either since the financial structure of clubs has changed so much over the past two decades. So in other words, you might as well stick a fork in Serie A, it's done. And perhaps it should be because there are nothing but morons running the league.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And now they might as well bomb the league because it's utter garbage. It's also not "cyclical" anymore either since the financial structure of clubs has changed so much over the past two decades. So in other words, you might as well stick a fork in Serie A, it's done. And perhaps it should be because there are nothing but morons running the league.

agreed

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

agreed

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think this is the time to make some changes. I really hope Allegri does. We need a bit of a scapegoat in a sense, players can be quite fickle. We have had a string of average games, I'd be now looking to completely. Introduce a back 4 and giving time to players that haven't played much. We just need to shake things up. We can still qualify, even if it is highly unlikely. But we need to make changes now, there is no point in waiting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think this is the time to make some changes. I really hope Allegri does. We need a bit of a scapegoat in a sense, players can be quite fickle. We have had a string of average games, I'd be now looking to completely. Introduce a back 4 and giving time to players that haven't played much. We just need to shake things up. We can still qualify, even if it is highly unlikely. But we need to make changes now, there is no point in waiting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i blame qatar and fifa for such weak seria a and ruining football as a whole... i know people will jump on me but you have world class players left seria a for couple of teams like PSG and Man city and the likes of rich teams.. people blame italy but i see them as a victim as they aren't the richest country and the clubs suffer against this new menace economical clubs. clubs can't maintain having great players like the 90's you had club legends all over the European clubs and this will pretty much will be a rare case. there will be no Gerrard del piero raul etc kind of players anymore. just money and fake titles.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i blame qatar and fifa for such weak seria a and ruining football as a whole... i know people will jump on me but you have world class players left seria a for couple of teams like PSG and Man city and the likes of rich teams.. people blame italy but i see them as a victim as they aren't the richest country and the clubs suffer against this new menace economical clubs. clubs can't maintain having great players like the 90's you had club legends all over the European clubs and this will pretty much will be a rare case. there will be no Gerrard del piero raul etc kind of players anymore. just money and fake titles.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Start with Allegri? :p

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Start with Allegri? :p

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
It's true that it's difficult to compete with these oil rich clubs. But there is no reason in hell to believe that Juventus and Milan couldn't have had the stature of Real Madrid and Barcelona have today had they played their cards right in the early 2000s. The mismanagement of Serie A has just been astounding and should be a textbook example of what not to do in MBA programs around the world.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
It's true that it's difficult to compete with these oil rich clubs. But there is no reason in hell to believe that Juventus and Milan couldn't have had the stature of Real Madrid and Barcelona have today had they played their cards right in the early 2000s. The mismanagement of Serie A has just been astounding and should be a textbook example of what not to do in MBA programs around the world.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
do you remember Calciopoli another big fucked up situation we have been through and thank god aT least we survived the post-apocalypse.. but i forgot it was italy who did this.. so yea stupid italia :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
do you remember Calciopoli another big fucked up situation we have been through and thank god aT least we survived the post-apocalypse.. but i forgot it was italy who did this.. so yea stupid italia :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tup:

We have a couple of games to use the 4-3-3 in Serie A to prepare ourselves, we really should use this opportunity. But I fear that Max will still stick to the conservative option of the current formation and mentality in these games. A damn shame too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tup:

We have a couple of games to use the 4-3-3 in Serie A to prepare ourselves, we really should use this opportunity. But I fear that Max will still stick to the conservative option of the current formation and mentality in these games. A damn shame too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pereyra actually shoved that he is capable to be a starter among our current roster and we should give him a shot in a 4-3-2-1. the problem is, until Romulo and Barzagli returns, our bench looks too tiny (especially at CM spots) so maybe thats why Allegri wants to wait a bit more.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pereyra actually shoved that he is capable to be a starter among our current roster and we should give him a shot in a 4-3-2-1. the problem is, until Romulo and Barzagli returns, our bench looks too tiny (especially at CM spots) so maybe thats why Allegri wants to wait a bit more.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

by played their card right you mean govt handouts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 126)