out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's true that it's difficult to compete with these oil rich clubs. But there is no reason in hell to believe that Juventus and Milan couldn't have had the stature of Real Madrid and Barcelona have today had they played their cards right in the early 2000s. The mismanagement of Serie A has just been astounding and should be a textbook example of what not to do in MBA programs around the world.

by played their card right you mean govt handouts?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Our central midfield, which used to be our main point of strength has been reduced to either a trio of disinterested vidal, careless pirlo and Pogba or a disinterested vidal, a defensive marchisio and pogba. We are playing without our best two players: Vidal and Pirlo. If they improve, we improve. If they don't then we are done for.

The question is... has Pirlo suddenly declined or is it just match fitness or is it allegri's failure in using him/motivating him properly?
The same question for Vidal. Is it just the injuries and match fitness or is there more to it?

These are important questions because If Pirlo is only suffering from old-age (meaning that he is never gonna tick again regardless of the coach) then we shouldnt be blaming allegri for the team's decline. It was always going to be very tough to replace Pirlo even if Conte had stayed on especially on our tight budget.

The same can be said about Vidal. If his poor form only down to his knee injury and that partying incident was an exception then again Conte or not, replacing an injured Vidal is always going to be a very tough task. The decline of both hits us in our core. While Marchisio can temporarily cover for the decline of one of the duo it is too much to ask of the team to cover for the decline of both players.

The decline is inevitable but I was hoping we could make a smooth transition over the next two summers. I hope allegri isnt the one responsible for bringing the decline too soon.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Our central midfield, which used to be our main point of strength has been reduced to either a trio of disinterested vidal, careless pirlo and Pogba or a disinterested vidal, a defensive marchisio and pogba. We are playing without our best two players: Vidal and Pirlo. If they improve, we improve. If they don't then we are done for.

The question is... has Pirlo suddenly declined or is it just match fitness or is it allegri's failure in using him/motivating him properly?
The same question for Vidal. Is it just the injuries and match fitness or is there more to it?

These are important questions because If Pirlo is only suffering from old-age (meaning that he is never gonna tick again regardless of the coach) then we shouldnt be blaming allegri for the team's decline. It was always going to be very tough to replace Pirlo even if Conte had stayed on especially on our tight budget.

The same can be said about Vidal. If his poor form only down to his knee injury and that partying incident was an exception then again Conte or not, replacing an injured Vidal is always going to be a very tough task. The decline of both hits us in our core. While Marchisio can temporarily cover for the decline of one of the duo it is too much to ask of the team to cover for the decline of both players.

The decline is inevitable but I was hoping we could make a smooth transition over the next two summers. I hope allegri isnt the one responsible for bringing the decline too soon.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i blame qatar and fifa for such weak seria a and ruining football as a whole... i know people will jump on me but you have world class players left seria a for couple of teams like PSG and Man city and the likes of rich teams.. people blame italy but i see them as a victim as they aren't the richest country and the clubs suffer against this new menace economical clubs. clubs can't maintain having great players like the 90's you had club legends all over the European clubs and this will pretty much will be a rare case. there will be no Gerrard del piero raul etc kind of players anymore. just money and fake titles.
You cant blame the qatari's, emarati's, Russians or even the Americans for investing big. It's an open market were you can pay whatever you think the players are worth.

Been around when clubs like Lazio used to spend 50 mil euros on a fuckin Mendieta And that was 13 years ago ! No one used to complain about such a stupidity back then.

Italians should "only" blame themselves for shitty status that serie A reached from being far ahead of everyone to the joke of Europe right now. And frankly I don't see anything change specially after the fiasco of our game with roma. You'll need decades for people's mentality there to change.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i blame qatar and fifa for such weak seria a and ruining football as a whole... i know people will jump on me but you have world class players left seria a for couple of teams like PSG and Man city and the likes of rich teams.. people blame italy but i see them as a victim as they aren't the richest country and the clubs suffer against this new menace economical clubs. clubs can't maintain having great players like the 90's you had club legends all over the European clubs and this will pretty much will be a rare case. there will be no Gerrard del piero raul etc kind of players anymore. just money and fake titles.
You cant blame the qatari's, emarati's, Russians or even the Americans for investing big. It's an open market were you can pay whatever you think the players are worth.

Been around when clubs like Lazio used to spend 50 mil euros on a fuckin Mendieta And that was 13 years ago ! No one used to complain about such a stupidity back then.

Italians should "only" blame themselves for shitty status that serie A reached from being far ahead of everyone to the joke of Europe right now. And frankly I don't see anything change specially after the fiasco of our game with roma. You'll need decades for people's mentality there to change.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
"I am not worried, as Andrea was out for a long time and just needs match fitness. I played him tonight because I needed someone in front of the defence who could slow the game down and keep the ball while Olympiacos pressed us."

:sergio::lol:
Fucking garbage. At first I was against hiring him because I've seen him as a spineless loser. I have to admit the first 5 or so games the team looked pretty good but lately he's lost the plot.

I've said it before the match: no 352, Pirlo and Llorente. He used 352 and Pirlo and we have the result for ourselves to see. He's still in Conte's shadow and it seems he wants to stay there as he's afraid of being criticized for changes. Now he'll be for being stubborn.

He HAS TO drop the 352 for good. Pirlo and Llorente with it as well. They contributed highly to us in the past but in a club like Juventus you don't play because of your past. Both are collecting huge money for the shit they're pulling off lately. It's enough let them rot on the bench if it stays this way.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
"I am not worried, as Andrea was out for a long time and just needs match fitness. I played him tonight because I needed someone in front of the defence who could slow the game down and keep the ball while Olympiacos pressed us."

:sergio::lol:
Fucking garbage. At first I was against hiring him because I've seen him as a spineless loser. I have to admit the first 5 or so games the team looked pretty good but lately he's lost the plot.

I've said it before the match: no 352, Pirlo and Llorente. He used 352 and Pirlo and we have the result for ourselves to see. He's still in Conte's shadow and it seems he wants to stay there as he's afraid of being criticized for changes. Now he'll be for being stubborn.

He HAS TO drop the 352 for good. Pirlo and Llorente with it as well. They contributed highly to us in the past but in a club like Juventus you don't play because of your past. Both are collecting huge money for the shit they're pulling off lately. It's enough let them rot on the bench if it stays this way.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You have to keep improving your game to stay on top. Pirlo improved when he joined us in 2011 but with time everyone has leaned how we like to play and now that Pirlo is not improving it's just too easy to stop his passing. And when Pirlo's passing is no use there's no use in Pirlo. His defending sucks, he's short of height, pace, physique and workrate. And when Pirlo is no good then 352 is no good. Lichtsteiner and Asamoah are no wingers - they're defenders in 352. Go switch formation and make Asa a LCM and Lichtsteiner a right fullback.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You have to keep improving your game to stay on top. Pirlo improved when he joined us in 2011 but with time everyone has leaned how we like to play and now that Pirlo is not improving it's just too easy to stop his passing. And when Pirlo's passing is no use there's no use in Pirlo. His defending sucks, he's short of height, pace, physique and workrate. And when Pirlo is no good then 352 is no good. Lichtsteiner and Asamoah are no wingers - they're defenders in 352. Go switch formation and make Asa a LCM and Lichtsteiner a right fullback.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

This.I am asking myself this questions about Pirlo and Vidal this days.My personal opinion is ,although Pirlo and Vidal got some injury/fitness issues that Allegri is to blame for their form .I think that they are positioned and directed wrongly because of Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 572)