out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
No no no you're changing your story now, you said this was worse than any team we've had since 2006

then you're saying it is the worst than any team since 2006

What the fuck is it then??? Either way it doesn't even matter, your points are completely dumbfounded.

You even had the audacity to claim that Amauri wasn't even terrible

Fact of the matter is, there is no comparing this team to any team between 2006-2011 it doesn't even come remotely close, and for someone who arrogantly claimed to have hardly missed any games in 28 years have proven to me otherwise, as if the bit where you said Pessotto in 2006 was integral to that Serie B team, despite having been a back up player in 2005 under Capello, then retiring when we went to Serie B.

No I'm sorry to say the only point you have proven is you really haven't watched Juve for as long as you claim, and any point you had of Allegri being some miracle worker working wonders with this supposedly worst team in 18 years, when our current league position is far more precarious than you think.
Fact of the matter is that I said this is our worst team since serie b days. By that I was making the point that we've had some terrible teams, and this team is comparable to those. Nowhere do you find me saying Amauri was great. Now you're just putting words in my mouth, as you often do. While simultaneously, and unintelligently, trying to pick apart what I said about this team being the worst since serie b days, without much success.

We had some terrible players in the past. As we do now.
And we had some quality players, better than the ones we have now.
Point is. It's comparable. You've proved that point for me without even recognising it.

If there's one thing i've proved is that you don't really know what you're talking about. You thought you could rather pick apart the fact that I said this is our worst team since serie b days, instead of keeping up with the the point I was making. To a very little success.

Was that another attempt at an insult? You're really bad at those. You're even worse at trying to convince me of your opinions.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fact of the matter is that I said this is our worst team since serie b days. By that I was making the point that we've had some terrible teams, and this team is comparable to those. Nowhere do you find me saying Amauri was great. Now you're just putting words in my mouth, as you often do. While simultaneously, and unintelligently, trying to pick apart what I said about this team being the worst since serie b days, without much success.

We had some terrible players in the past. As we do now.
And we had some quality players, better than the ones we have now.
Point is. It's comparable. You've proved that point for me without even recognising it.

If there's one thing i've proved is that you don't really know what you're talking about. You thought you could rather pick apart the fact that I said this is our worst team since serie b days, instead of keeping up with the the point I was making. To a very little success.

Was that another attempt at an insult? You're really bad at those. You're even worse at trying to convince me of your opinions.
Where did I say you claimed that Amauri was great? What I said is, you claimed that Amauri wasn't a terrible player, so who's putting words in who's mouth now??

I don't need to pick apart what you said, if you really believe to have barely missed a Juve game in 28 years which you so proudly claim, we wouldn't even be having this argument.

The terrible players we have today don't even come close to the terrible ones we had between 2006-2011, as @Seven correctly pointed out as bad as Sandro is, he doesn't come close to Molinaro. The list goes on. Like I said there's a reason why that team finished 7th, and why we won't finish 7th this year, but at the same time we're by no means guaranteed even 2nd, because you already seemingly believe Allegri has 2nd place sewn up already, when in reality we may struggle to hold onto 3rd or 4th with our current form, and that form boils down to Allegri. But no you refuse to believe that theory because you still believe this current team is worst than any team post 2006 and Allegri is performing miracles no matter what.

I don't need to insult you, but you haven't exactly helped yourself at the same time.

If I were you I'd give up here before you make it worse for yourself.

Jun 27, 2011
Where did I say you claimed that Amauri was great? What I said is, you claimed that Amauri wasn't a terrible player, so who's putting words in who's mouth now??

I don't need to pick apart what you said, if you really believe to have barely missed a Juve game in 28 years which you so proudly claim, we wouldn't even be having this argument.

The terrible players we have today don't even come close to the terrible ones we had between 2006-2011, as @Seven correctly pointed out as bad as Sandro is, he doesn't come close to Molinaro. The list goes on. Like I said there's a reason why that team finished 7th, and why we won't finish 7th this year, but at the same time we're by no means guaranteed even 2nd, because you already seemingly believe Allegri has 2nd place sewn up already, when in reality we may struggle to hold onto 3rd or 4th with our current form, and that form boils down to Allegri. But no you refuse to believe that theory because you still believe this current team is worst than any team post 2006 and Allegri is performing miracles no matter what.

I don't need to insult you, but you haven't exactly helped yourself at the same time.

If I were you I'd give up here before you make it worse for yourself.
Disagree. I don't know if Alex Sandro today, is a lot better than Molinaro was. Both are pretty bad.
Alex Sandro of yesterday was very good player though.
The quality players we had back then were better than the quality players we have right now. That's my opinion.
Our Amauri team won Real Madrid at home and away. I'm not sure our team today could do the same.

No i've never said Allegri was performing miracles. I said we were on par with what I expected.
I said the criticism was excessive and that I thought Allegri had done a good job.
Del Neri could very probably end up in 7th with this team. That's my opinion. Or 5th, or 6th. Besides the point.
A team that I consider, the worst we've had in a very long time.
I did call it the worst since serie b. You could argue we've had worse teams once, or twice, and I'd agree.

But like a child, you keep insisting and comparing players. As if that's the point I was making. It's pretty pathetic.
I fully expect us to have a hard time holding on to this 2nd place. That doesn't change my opinion on the season so far.

Do yourself a favor. Stop with the pathetic cheap shots. Nothing I've said is making anything any "worse for myself".
If anything, my opinion has only strengthened by your lack of ability to make an argument.
So far I've heard very little of substance from you.

...Or be a child and continue comparing players.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No. It shouldn't. We're exactly where we need to be. The squad has clear deficiencies. However, our approach to games and playing style leave a lot to be desired. Serie A is actually weaker than ever, and we're still pussy footing, even against garbage opponents. That's on the coach. He has failed to create an identity - unless that identity is shit. In that case, he has succeeded. I actually used to enjoy watching our games and schedule my weekends around them; now, I find myself trying to avoid our games and schedule my weekends so that I miss them.

Failegri claims he has been studying the modern game - I don't see any signs of that in our play. I see him being as obstinate as ever, only now he doesn't have the luxury of certain players to save his ass when the going gets tough. He's an obstinate coach, not a flexible one. We're fortunate because we don't have any midweek commitments; otherwise, this season would have been just as bad as the previous one.

Some of you see signs of progress, but I see none. I firmly believe he's the wrong man for the job because he lacks the patience to work and build with a younger core - that's not who he is.

Is he doing alright with what he has at his disposal? Yes, considering this Sfinter team is a juggernaut.

Should he be retained or, even worse, offered a renewal? Absolutely Fucking Not! He hasn't earned it. 3 years without a trophy at Juventus is unacceptable, and we shouldn't start rewarding mediocrity now. It's a tough business and this is, ostensibly, the top job in Italy. Time for him to get his last huge paycheck and fuck off.
This is it, really. No coach on earth is getting more results with this squad.

Whether or not he should stay is up to the management to decide. First of all a paycut would have to be agreed upon and second of all they should be aligned on the entire concept; youth, playing style, probable formation, etc.

The guy obviously wants to win a trophy. If that throws the young guys overboard, he needs to go asap. But everyone agrees we need much more quality in the team and we're not able to pay those in the age group of 18 tot 24...

You call him not flexible but I think that is exactly what getting results with this team is. I'd like to see them try and play Sarri-ball but I'm quite sure we'd get smacked more than a couple times, even in this Serie A which is doong great in Europe so far.

It's not like football took a U-turn in 4-5 years so that 'not fit for modern football' label is quite hollow. Right now there are excuses for not playing a beautiful game. None of these guys would be starters at his old Juve besides Tek; not even Vlaho or Chiesa.

That doesn't really mean he should def stay 'tho. Right now and without any knowledge about the above mentioned inside planning, I'm more out than in.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is it, really. No coach on earth is getting more results with this squad.

Whether or not he should stay is up to the management to decide. First of all a paycut would have to be agreed upon and second of all they should be aligned on the entire concept; youth, playing style, probable formation, etc.

The guy obviously wants to win a trophy. If that throws the young guys overboard, he needs to go asap. But everyone agrees we need much more quality in the team and we're not able to pay those in the age group of 18 tot 24...

You call him not flexible but I think that is exactly what getting results with this team is. I'd like to see them try and play Sarri-ball but I'm quite sure we'd get smacked more than a couple times, even in this Serie A which is doong great in Europe so far.

It's not like football took a U-turn in 4-5 years so that 'not fit for modern football' label is quite hollow. Right now there are excuses for not playing a beautiful game. None of these guys would be starters at his old Juve besides Tek; not even Vlaho or Chiesa.

That doesn't really mean he should def stay 'tho. Right now and without any knowledge about the above mentioned inside planning, I'm more out than in.
You make some valid points, but in the few games I've bothered to watch and some of the highlights I could bring myself to sit through, I have not seen any progress. I think we're quite fortunate to be out of Europe entirely this season; otherwise, it's very likely we would have dropped more points in the league.

As things stand, he doesn't deserve to stay and is definitely not worthy of an extension - 7 million is way too steep for what he's offering (even 3 million is too much tbh).

At Juventus, we reward winning, and 3 years without a trophy is grounds for a dismissal - we fired Sarri after he won the title.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
The few guys still throating him on the last few pages, are excusing the last 3 seasons by saying the squad is shit and that other coaches would have done worse.
Some problems with this vile claim:
1. The squad must be largely influenced by Allegri being here for the 3 last seasons, and 8 out of the last 10 seasons
2. Players are only as good as the team and the tactics they play with and how they train during seasons
3. Its conveniently impossible to prove or disprove that "another coach would have done worse with this exact squad"

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Id easily take 2007 squad ahead of this one. Buffon was the best goalie in the world, Alex and Trez were the top scorers in the league. Zanetti was better midfielder than anyone we have atm and Nedved at 35 years of age could play and contribute more in games than Chiesa. The league was stronger back then as well. In addition it was more likeable team.

- - - Updated - - -

You laughed at Marotta as well.

- - - Updated - - -

@Patrizi out here replying to folks like work emails :lol:

Let it go brev

Live life and invest in $WIF

@Fr3sh
Hes doing the good work, smacking haters every day. I applaud him for the effort. He'll go to Jannah once his time comes.

- - - Updated - - -

The few guys still throating him on the last few pages, are excusing the last 3 seasons by saying the squad is shit and that other coaches would have done worse.
Some problems with this vile claim:
1. The squad must be largely influenced by Allegri being here for the 3 last seasons, and 8 out of the last 10 seasons
2. Players are only as good as the team and the tactics they play with and how they train during seasons
3. Its conveniently impossible to prove or disprove that "another coach would have done worse with this exact squad"
Jahannam is waiting for you.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You make some valid points, but in the few games I've bothered to watch and some of the highlights I could bring myself to sit through, I have not seen any progress. I think we're quite fortunate to be out of Europe entirely this season; otherwise, it's very likely we would have dropped more points in the league.

As things stand, he doesn't deserve to stay and is definitely not worthy of an extension - 7 million is way too steep for what he's offering (even 3 million is too much tbh).

At Juventus, we reward winning, and 3 years without a trophy is grounds for a dismissal - we fired Sarri after he won the title.
The defence is much more solid than last season. It's almost night and day... That and winning all those games in the final minutes is definitely a mental improvement. We were fragile af last season.

There's no way he's signing an extension at the same salary...

We might have been a winning club but there's no chance at winning anything with this team apart from a lucky Coppa like Pirlo maybe (where we're still fighting for...). Sarri had a much better team. People must stop the comparisons with those teams. It's useless.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Disagree. I don't know if Alex Sandro today, is a lot better than Molinaro was. Both are pretty bad.
Alex Sandro of yesterday was very good player though.
The quality players we had back then were better than the quality players we have right now. That's my opinion.
Our Amauri team won Real Madrid at home and away. I'm not sure our team today could do the same.

No i've never said Allegri was performing miracles. I said we were on par with what I expected.
I said the criticism was excessive and that I thought Allegri had done a good job.
Del Neri could very probably end up in 7th with this team. That's my opinion. Or 5th, or 6th. Besides the point.
A team that I consider, the worst we've had in a very long time.
I did call it the worst since serie b. You could argue we've had worse teams once, or twice, and I'd agree.

But like a child, you keep insisting and comparing players. As if that's the point I was making. It's pretty pathetic.
I fully expect us to have a hard time holding on to this 2nd place. That doesn't change my opinion on the season so far.

Do yourself a favor. Stop with the pathetic cheap shots. Nothing I've said is making anything any "worse for myself".
If anything, my opinion has only strengthened by your lack of ability to make an argument.
So far I've heard very little of substance from you.

...Or be a child and continue comparing players.
No fucking way is Alex sandro of today any worse than molinaro. You should know that with your 28 years of watching Juve.

You laid yourself out with some downright embarrassing comments, Pessotto being integral player in 2006 and Amauri not being terrible are my personal favourites.

Then to contradict yourself in the space of 3 lines how we are suddenly the worst team since 2006 to we aren't that much better than any team post 2006, nowonder many here don't even take you seriously anymore myself included.

Anyone who is arrogant enough to claim they have barely missed a game in 28 years, you clearly bullshitting everyone with stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

@Patrizi out here replying to folks like work emails :lol:

Let it go brev

Live life and invest in $WIF

@Fr3sh
No saving that kid I'm afraid. Only he believes his own fantasy in a world where Amauri wasn't a terrible player, Pessotto was an important player for us in Serie B and the likes of Molinaro is no worse than Alex Sandro.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri:

"Second place? I'm not thinking about whether we'll finish second or not, we need to do everything to make it possible, since we'll improve last year's ranking. Last season we finished third, finishing second would be a good achievement."

- - - Updated - - -

It's been five years since we last won in Naples; tomorrow won't be easy, but it would be nice to achieve something positive. We're aware of their qualities, and now Osimhen has returned as well."

Allegri

- - - Updated - - -

"We haven't discussed the future yet, let it be clear to everyone. I have a one-year contract which I hope to see out, and the important thing is to finish well because we have significant goals. Then, when the club decides on the future, they will let me know."

Allegri

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
do you think we had a realistic shot on the scudetto? if not, what is your problem with the bold part?
Before the Empoli game yes I do. After the Inter game no I don't.

My problem with the bold part is that it goes against the club's motto. Even if Allegri himself truly believes so, I feel ashamed and disappointed that he spoke it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 110)