out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What do they do in training? By now I can guess it, it would be something closer to 1980s training rather than anything a contemporary top teams do, with below par physical conditioning as well as evidenced many times in the past... For attacking, clearly the fraud baldy would only tell them where they would play on paper but leave them to figure it out for themselves, again the fraud baldy practically admitted it himself.

On defense? Again, just to set up deep defense and limit the opposition to the wings. Other than that, just generic technical training obviously, on tactics, well what tactics? Even a few weeks ago some random commentators laughed out how chiesa and Yildiz played awkwardly together, there's your evidence.

And yeah just minimal guidance to players like Yildiz too, no technical guidance, no tactical guidance, no vision etc.

Pretty much sums up what we've been seeing in the last 3 seasons, isn't it?
it's always amusing seeing the attackers run out of gas in the 55th minute of the game...playing once a week.

this team would not survive in epl.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Team would, Allegri wouldnt. He would be replaced in 2 months and the team would probably recover by January.
Just imagine if we were in the Prem under Allegri. At least I would have the relegation dogfights to look forward to.

Now I find myself spacing out during games, scrolling online or some other shit. Actually, the only thing keeping me here are the comments in some threads and occasional blunders by Gatti.

Jun 27, 2011
We are building shit.. and this is Al-Leg-ri style.. season by season, never built shit for tomorrow.
To the point that we are still wondering what the team is doing in training sessions?!! You can also read the same comment (what are we doing in training sessions) in 2018.

Maybe, but that got nothing to do with Inter being Almighty

They are stronger than us clearly, but again, we are building shit for the future.. thanks to the guy on the bench who is a pure pragmatic.

After Inter game, had we lost and draw Udine and Verona because we are trying new things or shifting to a back four trying to "build for the future", it would have been easier to digest.. will wait till end of March to see this happening.. otherwise... dont talk about building for the future..
If the Locatellis, Mirrettis, and Kostics of the world are not improving how they (we as a team) are playing with clear foundations for the future.. maybe just bench the shit out of them and start playing the u23 team once in a while

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Disagree.

We're actually just starting to build something. Not much has happened in the last three years. Our team has gotten considerably worse since the day Allegri took over. Good players have left. Not as good players have arrived. We're integrating youngsters. And the making the most out of players that aren't class. That is the reality.

We've been broke. We've faced serie b threats. And our club has gone trough pretty dramatic changes from top to bottom.
We've just appointed Giuntoli to build a new team. We'll get there. With or without Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

The management first preference is to meet with Allegri to discuss renewal and objective of the club in the event that Allegri does not stay, I have found confirmation (as already written by Corriere della Sera and other media) on the fact that Juve are evaluating Thiago Motta, current Bologna coach, with whom 'has already been a first approach quite recently. Motta's profile is particularly appreciated and he is already considered capable of managing an important dressing room due to his winning past as a footballer.

[@_Morik92_)
I could see that happening.

Stealing Motta from under the nose of Inter, while they're stuck with Inzaghi.

I have a feeling this is what Giuntoli wants.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
Disagree.

We're actually just starting to build something. Not much has happened in the last three years. Our team has gotten considerably worse since the day Allegri took over. Good players have left. Not as good players have arrived. We're integrating youngsters. And the making the most out of players that aren't class. That is the reality.

We've been broke. We've faced serie b threats. And our club has gone trough pretty dramatic changes from top to bottom.
We've just appointed Giuntoli to build a new team. We'll get there. With or without Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see that happening.

Stealing Motta from under the nose of Inter, while they're stuck with Inzaghi.

I have a feeling this is what Giuntoli wants.
We are building shit..
Could not you see that Allegri always start from scrarch every srason during his 2 stints
Dont guve excuses that management kept selling his best players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This season more than any under allegri has has no excuse to build. No European football a wealth of exciting talent and yet we are playing a formation and system that doesn't even suit most of the players. This is not building. It's tactical terrorism and allegri has wasted another year of a rebuild that has taken at least 3 years.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I dont even see which youth players have been developed into integral parts of the team and future. Cambiasso is the closest we get, but he is 24. Miretti hasnt been a success and probably never will be. Yildiz is a sub to Chiesa etc.

- - - Updated - - -

This bred is same old convo every day

don’t you betas have anything better to do than gnaw on stale bred?
yes

Jun 27, 2011
We are building shit..
Could not you see that Allegri always start from scrarch every srason during his 2 stints
Dont guve excuses that management kept selling his best players.

I just see this differently.

There's nothing to excuse. We're sitting in second place. And that's something I consider a pretty good achievement considering our situation. I'd say we're on par with where I expected/hoped we'd be at the start of this season, considering our team.

In my opinion. Allegri has done a very good job since he came over. I agree with people like Ravanelli, Del Piero and others who say the same thing I do. I just see it differently than you and your likes. I find the criticism of Allegri here blown out of proportion. I've listened to it, and I find it shallow minded, and dumb. That's what I think.

And i'm very confident in my ability to recognise it.

- - - Updated - - -

but but but 3 years is not enough time for Allegri to build his team, he should be praised for working with such shit players like Bremer, Vlahovic, Chiesa, the worst team since and including the Serie B era....
Our team in serie b included the following;

Del Piero
Trezeguet
Nedved
Camaronesi
Pessotto
Chiellini

You think you're making a point. But you're not, sadly. As always.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

There's nothing to excuse. We're sitting in second place. And that's something I consider a pretty good achievement considering our situation. I'd say we're on par with where I expected/hoped we'd be at the start of this season, considering our team.

In my opinion. Allegri has done a very good job since he came over. I agree with people like Ravanelli, Del Piero and others who say the same thing I do. I just see it differently than you and your likes. I find the criticism of Allegri here blown out of proportion. I've listened to it, and I find it shallow minded, and dumb. That's what I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero
Trezeguet
Nedved
Camaronesi
Pessotto
Chiellini

How do you compare our squad versus inter squad?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This squad should easily be 10 points north of inter by now. The level of talent is insane. Yet, we're only second.
No. It shouldn't. We're exactly where we need to be. The squad has clear deficiencies. However, our approach to games and playing style leave a lot to be desired. Serie A is actually weaker than ever, and we're still pussy footing, even against garbage opponents. That's on the coach. He has failed to create an identity - unless that identity is shit. In that case, he has succeeded. I actually used to enjoy watching our games and schedule my weekends around them; now, I find myself trying to avoid our games and schedule my weekends so that I miss them.

Failegri claims he has been studying the modern game - I don't see any signs of that in our play. I see him being as obstinate as ever, only now he doesn't have the luxury of certain players to save his ass when the going gets tough. He's an obstinate coach, not a flexible one. We're fortunate because we don't have any midweek commitments; otherwise, this season would have been just as bad as the previous one.

Some of you see signs of progress, but I see none. I firmly believe he's the wrong man for the job because he lacks the patience to work and build with a younger core - that's not who he is.

Is he doing alright with what he has at his disposal? Yes, considering this Sfinter team is a juggernaut.

Should he be retained or, even worse, offered a renewal? Absolutely Fucking Not! He hasn't earned it. 3 years without a trophy at Juventus is unacceptable, and we shouldn't start rewarding mediocrity now. It's a tough business and this is, ostensibly, the top job in Italy. Time for him to get his last huge paycheck and fuck off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero
Trezeguet
Nedved
Camaronesi
Pessotto
Chiellini

Pessotto?? He literally retired in June 2006 He wasn't even a regular in 2005
Chiellini wasn't even an established player in 2006, still playing under the shadows of Cannavaro and Thuram hell even Robert Kovac too
How convenient of you to leave out Boumsong, zebina, de ceglie, legrottaglie, marchionni, palladino amongst many others you really think they were any better in 2006 than what we have now??

Nice try, though. clearly you didn't even watch Juve in Serie B.

- - - Updated - - -

inter 2nd strongest in Europe to who? a full strength Man City and Real Madrid team shits on inter, hell even a capable Bayern team is stronger too.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
Pessotto?? He literally retired in June 2006 He wasn't even a regular in 2005
Chiellini wasn't even an established player in 2006, still playing under the shadows of Cannavaro and Thuram
How convenient of you to leave out Boumsong, zebina, de ceglie, legrottalie, marchionni, palladino amongst many others

Nice try, though. clearly you didn't even watch Juve in Serie B.
I've missed handful of games since 96 actually.

You're missing the point however. As always.
Sure there were terrible players with us in serie b. But there were players who'd walk into our starting 11 today.
The point is that this team isn't great. It's good enough for now. But needs to get significantly better if we're supposed to compete with Inter, or in the cl.
For Allegri to secure 2nd place with this team, is a job well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 159)