out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Before the Empoli game yes I do. After the Inter game no I don't.

My problem with the bold part is that it goes against the club's motto. Even if Allegri himself truly believes so, I feel ashamed and disappointed that he spoke it out.
did you really? with regular starters like mckennie, milik, yildiz, crippled chiesa, kostic, sleepy locatelli, gatti, kean, milik et al? cambiaso in his first season at a big club? 19 year old miretti? they should win? besides rabiot, sandro, rugani, tek and danilo, these players won shit in their life. yeah chiesa and loca are eurochamps, but it was just a few weeks, they never managed to perform close to their best for a full season. and you'd expect these players to win the league title?

in this team, rugani is a proven champion. let that sink in.

i tend to forget about the motto. before our 9-year run which no club will ever repeat, for ~70% (rough estimate) of its existence, juve went against its motto. legendary, brilliant coaches like trap or lippi failed to win league titles, so what. i've been following juve for decades, and i remember brilliant teams not winning the league. and this one is very far from being brilliant.

:boh:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
'He has a contract and has demonstrated his bond with the club. Typically, a coach is changed when there is dissatisfaction. I would like to wonder should the club and management be dissatisfied with the results."

Allegri's agent to @radiodeejay

Aug 2, 2005
'He has a contract and has demonstrated his bond with the club. Typically, a coach is changed when there is dissatisfaction. I would like to wonder should the club and management be dissatisfied with the results."

Ranking, points: small no
Everything else: big fucking YES..

Hope they end his contract asap...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Believe me if I was getting paid 7 mill a year and knew I couldn't get that sort of money else where I'd demonstrate my bond too

singus

Sep 22, 2020
So we are down to only @Patrizi, @stitch, @Robee of the throaters still fighting for the honor of Allegri and his 3 seasons here. We still havnt heard them explain what progress that has been made though, what is our tactics, what are we attempting to do. Only thing we hear: Johntoli need to serve Allegri the exact team Inter currently has (last season it was Napoli's players we should have had I guess).

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So we are down to only @Patrizi, @stitch, @Robee of the throaters still fighting for the honor of Allegri and his 3 seasons here. We still havnt heard them explain what progress that has been made though, what is our tactics, what are we attempting to do. Only thing we hear: Johntoli need to serve Allegri the exact team Inter currently has (last season it was Napoli's players we should have had I guess).
I'd recommend to try reading and thinking then. I'm still waiting for a coaching name who would do better than second place 'tho.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
No, I already said you should read. Try my last post to see the progress, I mentioned. Now name me a coach who'd be first.
If you read as well, you would see that I mentioned that as a stupid game. If we had another coach 3 seasons ago, our team would have looked very different, and they would play very differently.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
2007-11 were horrible yes but they were by no means better than today's team.
I am confused. Are we using the current vs 2007-11 team comparison to say Allegri has done a good job?

I mean if 3 years into his tenure "with greater say in transfers" his biggest fans draw comparisons with the team from post-relegation period...must have been some impact he had in those 3 years.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So this is all that you stand on? This argument?
It's not like they got much else, Patrizi lost them the little credibility they had.
I am confused. Are we using the current vs 2007-11 team comparison to say Allegri has done a good job?

I mean if 3 years into his tenure "with greater say in transfers" his biggest fans draw comparisons with the team from post-relegation period...must have been some impact he had in those 3 years.
Patrizi argued that Allegri has been doing really well given that this is the worst squad since 2006, by claiming that Pessotto was integral of the Serie B team (despite having retired and was a sub player in 2005) then claimed that Amauri wasn't that bad as a means to argue that our current attackers are somewhat inferior, and what Allegri is achieving with this year's team is somehow work that deserves praise.

- - - Updated - - -

If you read as well, you would see that I mentioned that as a stupid game. If we had another coach 3 seasons ago, our team would have looked very different, and they would play very differently.
their idea of progress is losing grip of 2nd place, despite a number of very unconvincing performances with a squad supposedly the worst since 2006...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It's not like they got much else, Patrizi lost them the little credibility they had.

Patrizi argued that Allegri has been doing really well given that this is the worst squad since 2006, by claiming that Pessotto was integral of the Serie B team (despite having retired and was a sub player in 2005) then claimed that Amauri wasn't that bad as a means to argue that our current attackers are somewhat inferior, and what Allegri is achieving with this year's team is somehow work that deserves praise.

- - - Updated - - -

their idea of progress is losing grip of 2nd place, despite a number of very unconvincing performances with a squad supposedly the worst since 2006...
He represents as much progress as calciopoli did for the club :lol:

On second thought.. Ranieri was sacked after finishing 3rd and 2nd coming back from Serie B and while playing CL football. Standards are actually lower now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Ranieri was sacked after finishing 3rd and 2nd coming back from Serie B and while playing CL football...
he was never gonna get sacked, but we risked losing the cl place

as for the standards, that was our main objective back then too. and when conte was appointed, scudetto was a 3-year target for him

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
There are more of them, but closet ones are aware it's shameful to defend the fraud at this moment.

he was never gonna get sacked, but we risked losing the cl place

as for the standards, that was our main objective back then too. and when conte was appointed, scudetto was a 3-year target for him
And for allegri is what? take as much seasons you wish to fail, target.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'd recommend to try reading and thinking then. I'm still waiting for a coaching name who would do better than second place 'tho.
With our current form and a tough upcoming schedule, we're not going to be 2nd for long.

This is just like the previous two seasons where he was praised for 'fixing the defense' or getting a bunch of clean sheets.

Don't see how he can be be judged for this year alone and praised for working with 'limited resources'.

He's been here for three years, allegedly has a bigger say in transfers, requested 'experienced champions' last summer because he felt the team was too 'inexperienced'. They all mostly flopped.

We got dumped out of the CL in humiliating fashion leading to additional loss of revenue.

It's very easy and convenient to blame off the pitch stuff for poor performances on the pitch but it cannot be overlooked.

Ultimately, our progress as a club is contingent in results on the pitch and in three seasons as a whole, while still having more resources than most teams in the league, with no identity in our football, no player development and little to no increase in the market value of our players, we can conclude that the head coach has failed miserably. A coach that came in with a certain level of expectations.

Also a coach that went from being courted by the likes of Real Madrid to now being worse than Pirlo and Sarri.

There's no point naming names on who can do 'better' with this squad. We have reached a dead end with him and here's hoping he gracefully retires from high level coaching.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Maybe not better than second place, but for the future of the players and future of the club, if we follow the example of Roma and Napoli, any coach is better than FRAUD one!

You are overly confident, I wouldn't be so sure about that second place finish!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Maybe not better than second place, but for the future of the players and future of the club, if we follow the example of Roma and Napoli, any coach is better than FRAUD one!

You are overly confident, I wouldn't be so sure about that second place finish!
I am not overly confident. If you believe that you're not reading what I actually wrote. I even said I'd probably make the switch to a Motta. Just not ignoring the actual accomplishments here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 127)