out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Negligible at most :rofl:.
Replacing Ronaldo with Dusan is negligible drop in quality :rofl:
Yes it is, when you consider the fact that Ronaldo was 35 years old and 21 year old Vlahovic on the other hand, being amongst the top 5 goalscorers in europe at the time, was already breaking Ronaldo's serie A goalscoring record only halfway through the 21 season. So yeah, going by the stats I would expect the difference to be negligible. But simpleton folk like yourself like to use a players name as an marker for their quality instead of looking at the evidence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes it is, when you consider the fact that Ronaldo was 35 years old and 21 year old Vlahovic on the other hand, being amongst the top 5 goalscorers in europe at the time, was already breaking Ronaldo's serie A goalscoring record only halfway through the 21 season. So yeah, going by the stats I would expect the difference to be negligible. But simpleton folk like yourself like to use a players name as an marker for their quality instead of looking at the evidence.
Sure, simpletons like us. However, this paramount of objectivity and reason keeps using transfer fees as indication of quality of the team :lol2:.

As for CR vs Dusan, former guaranteed 25-30 goals per season, even at the age of 35. The difference.

- - - Updated - - -

If our jihadball and all those corto muso trolling wins lead us to scudetto this season, I'll start calling him Allahgri.
Perfect

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
When the season started and all we did in the mercato was to get rid of Di Maria, Bonucci, Cuadrado and Paredes, and replace them with Weah and Cambiaso, I was pretty sure that we won't make the CL places. Napoli were a machine last year, Inter CL finalists, Milan CL semifinalists. I thought that they have a guaranteed top 4 place, with Roma or whoever taking the last spot there.
Then Pogba and Fagioli happened and it seemed pretty obvious that we won't be in top 4, and I even doubted that we'll make it to Europe at all.

That's why it's a pleasant surprise what's happening. I don't know for sure if it's because or despite of Allegri, or, what's most likely, if it's because Allegri, the other coaches and the players are giving their best and more, but the results are very unexpected and satisfying. The jihad-football was expected, the results were not.
Let's enjoy them while they last.
How can it be a surprise.

We have the most expensive squad in italy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
https://football-italia.net/juventus-rediscovered-their-soul-with-allegri-so-why-make-a-change/

It may not be attractive, but this Juventus is the one feared by the other clubs in Serie A. This is the same mindset that saw them dominate the last decade, able to grind out victory after victory like a factory production line.

On this basis, the idea of offering a new contract to Allegri seems reasonable. He has proven himself able to trust in young players, with a long list of examples in recent months including Kenan Yildiz, Samuel Iling-Junior and Dean Huijsen, and has perfectly managed the chaos surrounding Juventus.

There is another relevant point in this conversation – the need for contrast. Modern football has no shortage of young and hungry coaches who are keen to play fast-paced football involving high presses, electric build-up play and constant attacks.

This is only one side to football. Allegri’s Juventus offer a counter-balance, showing that clever defensive positioning and calculated forays forward can contend in the modern game, impressing in different and often subtler ways.

The Old Lady have finally started to resemble the cold-hearted killer they were in the 2010s, even without the stars and investments, so letting Allegri leave next summer may be a mistake, especially considering the possible replacements available.

Look at this Pezevenki Muppet. Super Delusion at its finest. I wonder if this revisionist shitcunt with the memory of a goldfish is an actual Tuz member. :rofl: :howler: :b81:
Good read. Tnx for posting the article. :tup:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
How can it be a surprise.

We have the most expensive squad in italy.
That was before Pogba doping ban.
Serie A net wages according to gds:

Juventus -€74.1m (before Pogba ban)
Inter – €71.7m
Roma – €68.6m
Milan – €60.2m
Lazio – €44.7m
Napoli – €44.4m
Fiorentina – €37.5m
Atalanta – €29.3m
Torino – €24.7m
Genoa – €21.9m
Sassuolo – €20.9m
Udinese – €19.6m
Bologna – €19.3m
Cagliari – €19.2m
Salernitana – €18.4m
Monza – €18.1m
Empoli – €16.8m
Hellas Verona – €15.4m
Frosinone – €11.5m
Lecce – €9.8m

Jul 2, 2006
That's why it's a pleasant surprise what's happening. I don't know for sure if it's because or despite of Allegri, or, what's most likely, if it's because Allegri, the other coaches and the players are giving their best and more, but the results are very unexpected and satisfying. The jihad-football was expected, the results were not.
Let's enjoy them while they last.
Despite of him, obviously. I have never seen a venomous coach such as him with this much corrosive effect on the players. Waste of potential is immense. It is like a boxer fighting blindfolded and his shoelaces tied together and when the round ends, instead of water, they get piss poured over them.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Sure, simpletons like us. However, this paramount of objectivity and reason keeps using transfer fees as indication of quality of the team
For a team supposedly "on par with Lazio" I would expect better from a team worth double their squad value. Most reasonable people would. Yet you'll got to lengths and continue to portray this idea that your misunderstood genius is overacheiving with a bunch of supposed 'nobodies'.

As for CR vs Dusan, former guaranteed 25-30 goals per season, even at the age of 35. The difference
Hindsight is nice isn't it? Vlahovic isn't bagging those numbers now (hmm wonder why), but certainly was before he joined this sinking titanic of a team. Anybody with half a brain would have traded an ageing Ronaldo with one of europes most promising strikers, especially when considering the regret of not signing Haaland when we had the chance.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
....Vlahovic isn't bagging those numbers now (hmm wonder why), ...
why?

you know what, i know your answer, don't even bother answering. but check the vlahovic thread where i posted plenty of stats from his fiorentina days and compared those with his jj numbers, and there are two main differences: he plays less (see injuries) and the penalties (jj gets less chance, vlahovic misses much more). otherwise he's the same player.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
For a team supposedly "on par with Lazio" I would expect better from a team worth double their squad value. Most reasonable people would. Yet you'll got to lengths and continue to portray this idea that your misunderstood genius is overacheiving with a bunch of supposed 'nobodies'.

Hindsight is nice isn't it? Vlahovic isn't bagging those numbers now (hmm wonder why), but certainly was before he joined this sinking titanic of a team. Anybody with half a brain would have traded an ageing Ronaldo with one of europes most promising strikers, especially when considering the regret of not signing Haaland when we had the chance.
What are you on about? We have 15 more points than Lazio and they are at 9th place. I know you are Sarri's throater but this is too much.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yet you'll got to lengths and continue to portray this idea that your misunderstood genius is overacheiving with a bunch of supposed 'nobodies'.
Sure, I can only imagine the panic our opponents experience each week when facing some of the calcio greatest like Mckennie, Loca, Kostic, Kean, Gatti or Milik... You are right, this team has extraordinary talent reminiscent of our squads from the 90s or early 00s.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Sure, I can only imagine the panic our opponents experience each week when facing some of the calcio greatest like Mckennie, Loca, Kostic, Kean, Gatti or Milik... You are right, this team has extraordinary talent reminiscent of our squads from the 90s or early 00s.
Maybe it's same panic fraud is experiencing when facing galacticos team of Monza so he must park the bus for 85 minutes against them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe it's same panic fraud is experiencing when facing galacticos team of Monza so he must park the bus for 85 minutes against them.
Not sure what metrics you use when making such statements. Against Moza we had 7 shots on target while they had 1 effort from which they scored. I'll quote my master: "You might be watching the games, but you are not seeing them".

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Not sure what metrics you use when making such statements. Against Moza we had 7 shots on target while they had 1 effort from which they scored. I'll quote my master: "You might be watching the games, but you are not seeing them".
Imagine that when we decide to attack, even for 10-15 minutes, we produce shots and danger to the opponents goal.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
This is the kind of shit Allegri wants and is able to bring in, these are the players he uses. The talented players leave at the sight or smell of the fraud and rightly so. You just said it yourself.

Lets get a coach who knows how to build a team instead of sticking to this mediocre mess Allegri brings about.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This meltdown from the usual suspects after a big win against Nipples is hilarious.

Is Allegri doing a good job and getting great results so far this year with the squad we have? Obviously yes. After 15 rounds where we have already played 8 of the 9 other top 10 teams we have 36 pts. A 91 point full season pace.

Should Allegri still be sacked at the end of season? Yes. He still hasn’t brought back a measure of the control and dominance we had in matches for his first 5 years and he seemingly has no desire to. We have 45% possession of the year. His 2014-2019 teams averaged 55-60%. The fact he doesn’t have us take the game to even the Serie A minnows is hard to stomach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)