out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Seriously, how is this even a discussion. Our wage bill does not reflect the quality of our squad.

Anyone who tries to argue this is just trying to find ways to shit on Allegri. There are plenty of reasons to do so, post match interviews, style of play - but this bIgGeSt wAgeBiLl stuff is just pure nonsense - and you know it.
You are blind and possesed with his excuses. This team is by quality after inter's and period. It is capable of much more than this whinning fraud is telling us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You are blind and possesed with his excuses. This team is by quality after inter's and period. It is capable of much more than this whinning fraud is telling us.
Nah, both Inter and Napoli have better teams, Milan probably as well. Quality wise we are there with Roma and Lazio so top 4 is realistic objective.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Tbh it was an entertaining match

at least for me
Especially the unexplainable instances:
- All defenders rushing to Osimhem leaving acres of space for Kvara to choke
- Cambiaso thinking if I don't succeed dribbling everyone I will try again and again
- Napoli bring so shit that we probably could have destroyed them if we were not so scared
- Danilo so spastic you never knew whom he would pass to
- Every moment exposing that we can't pass to save our lives

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Throaters seem confident we are winning. So far we have invested 2.5 years and we havnt won a single thing yet, and we dont even know what we are building or how we want to play except for everyone in our own box.

- - - Updated - - -

Delusion is strong here
How can Allegri get away with spending 5 times more than those teams every year to only end up with a Lazio level squad?

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Seriously, how is this even a discussion. Our wage bill does not reflect the quality of our squad.

Anyone who tries to argue this is just trying to find ways to shit on Allegri. There are plenty of reasons to do so, post match interviews, style of play - but this bIgGeSt wAgeBiLl stuff is just pure nonsense - and you know it.
"Our wage bill does not reflect the quality of our squad"- maybe not precisely. But team is definitely not shit, like people like to moan here. How does it compare to the rest of Serie A? I would say this teams goal must be scudetto, not the top 4.
By the way, does the wage of the coach reflect his quality? What's your thoughts there? Serious question.

But ok, for the sake of the argument- our team is relegation level trash and our wage bill is miles of from our actual quality. Why is that? And who is to blame if thats the case? What % of the blame should fall onto the 3rd season managers' head? Listening to some of you guys its seems that % should be 0. Or am I misinterpreting you?

"There are plenty of reasons to do so, post match interviews, style of play"- how about results of past 2 seasons? Can I be upset about that? Could I be so bald and proclaim this fraud should have been kicked out a long time ago or am I just a hater?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No, I would say luck. Winning barely 1:0, 2:1...without any attacking game plan will sooner or later strike us back. Overall we play the worst football in europe by far, thank good serie A is such a joke of a league.
Objectively, we don’t. Ugly football doesn’t mean “worst”. We’re on 36 pts after 15 matches. You can argue we play ugly as shit football, even the ugliest, but the stuff being put on the pitch by clubs such as Man United is clearly worse.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Just for example, United plays in champions (will be eliminated), one of england's cup (we still don'play coppa) and in the toughest league by far. Soo winning in england is far heavier than in A. Facts....but it is true, we are first, maybe second with a lot of points. For me this is a miracle, but not because this team suck, but with are we showing on the pitch. It's also a fact that nowhere in any other 5 leagues you would be 2nd with a season like that. We are lucky playing in serie Shit

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

allow me to ask you this then friend.

if wage bill no reflect squad, what about status and quality of players and coach. is macabi haifa secretly prime barcelona? what about benfica?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You laugh like it isn't true. Im aware of how much you throaters like to move goalposts and lower standards but we are not 'Lazio level' like you and your boy Vlad seems to think. For how much this squad cost to satisfy Allegri he certainly isn't doing a good job of putting that money to good use. The excuse is that Allegri resorts to parking the bus "because he has no other choice" and its B.S. pure and simple. He just loves that setup. Always has done. It might have worked then, but it doesn't now and its not sustainable or compatible with the modern game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 322)