out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Vlahovic and Bremer (and maybe Loca) are the big purchases we made under Allegri. On the other hand, we lost Chiellini, Dybala, De Ligt, Ronaldo. No one in their right mind would say that we’ve been giving Allegri the right tools to succeed.

Should Allegri have been sacked for his terrible season last year? Yes.
Is he doing a very good job, especially given the resources he has at his disposal this year?
Also yes.
Two things can be true at the same time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013
Is he doing a very good job, especially given the resources he has at his disposal this year?
Also yes.
Trolls pro-Allegri tires me, but the worst is that you are serious.
Apart from Inzaghi, the other 18 coaches would dream of having the resources he has.
Vlahovic when he played at Fiorentina was the most promising striker in Italy, Chiesa is the best Italian player, Bremer is the best defender in Serie A, Rabiot is an international player in the best national team

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Trolls pro-Allegri tires me, but the worst is that you are serious.
Apart from Inzaghi, the other 18 coaches would dream of having the resources he has.
Vlahovic when he played at Fiorentina was the most promising striker in Italy, Chiesa is the best Italian player, Bremer is the best defender in Serie A, Rabiot is an international player in the best national team
You'll get watted by the usuals but youre speaking truth. This is precisely what I'm saying. Think Locatelli also. Top passer in Serie A and top 5 in europe 2020/21, completely rendered mediocre and ineffective in this juve squad. He's been neutered into a serial backpasser and he is nothing more than that these days. It's not a matter of the players letting down Allegri because they're 'average', it's the other way round. I often wonder what kind of careers players like Vlahovic and Chiesa would be having under proper managers.

- - - Updated - - -

Vlahovic and Bremer (and maybe Loca) are the big purchases we made under Allegri. On the other hand, we lost Chiellini, Dybala, De Ligt, Ronaldo. No one in their right mind would say that we’ve been giving Allegri the right tools to succeed.
Chiellini was hardly a starter by the point Allegri arrived anyway, so nothing changed much. Bonucci and De Ligt were our established starting pair by that point. Sure we lost De Ligt but we replaced him with an equally just as good if not better player in Bremer. Dybala was chronically injured the whole time and wasn't a game changer for this team anymore. Ronaldo we lost but we brought in one of europes most promising strikers to replace him. Any reduction in the quality of this squad is negligible at most.
Should Allegri have been sacked for his terrible season last year? Yes.
Also yes.
Two things can be true at the same time.
Should he still be sacked? Yes.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: is that a real quote?
I mean, what do you expect from a clown? Kinda ironic that he should mention the circus.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, both Inter and Napoli have better teams, Milan probably as well. Quality wise we are there with Roma and Lazio so top 4 is realistic objective.
:rofl: :howler: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Credits where it’s due, really good winning streak. The performances for the most part remain the same, but with the quality of our current squad I don’t want to complain. Not playing CL is a blessing in disguise.
This. In a mediocre league where our "rivals" have to play twice a week, we're incredibly fortunate. If this abomination is left to his devices, next season will only bring more pain and inevitable humiliation.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You'll get watted by the usuals but youre speaking truth. This is precisely what I'm saying. Think Locatelli also. Top passer in Serie A and top 5 in europe 2020/21, completely rendered mediocre and ineffective in this juve squad. He's been neutered into a serial backpasser and he is nothing more than that these days. It's not a matter of the players letting down Allegri because they're 'average', it's the other way round. I often wonder what kind of careers players like Vlahovic and Chiesa would be having under proper managers.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini was hardly a starter by the point Allegri arrived anyway, so nothing changed much. Bonucci and De Ligt were our established starting pair by that point. Sure we lost De Ligt but we replaced him with an equally just as good if not better player in Bremer. Dybala was chronically injured the whole time and wasn't a game changer for this team anymore. Ronaldo we lost but we brought in one of europes most promising strikers to replace him. Any reduction in the quality of this squad is negligible at most.

Should he still be sacked? Yes.
Negligible at most :rofl:.
Replacing Ronaldo with Dusan is negligible drop in quality :rofl:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
https://football-italia.net/juventus-rediscovered-their-soul-with-allegri-so-why-make-a-change/

It may not be attractive, but this Juventus is the one feared by the other clubs in Serie A. This is the same mindset that saw them dominate the last decade, able to grind out victory after victory like a factory production line.

On this basis, the idea of offering a new contract to Allegri seems reasonable. He has proven himself able to trust in young players, with a long list of examples in recent months including Kenan Yildiz, Samuel Iling-Junior and Dean Huijsen, and has perfectly managed the chaos surrounding Juventus.

There is another relevant point in this conversation – the need for contrast. Modern football has no shortage of young and hungry coaches who are keen to play fast-paced football involving high presses, electric build-up play and constant attacks.

This is only one side to football. Allegri’s Juventus offer a counter-balance, showing that clever defensive positioning and calculated forays forward can contend in the modern game, impressing in different and often subtler ways.

The Old Lady have finally started to resemble the cold-hearted killer they were in the 2010s, even without the stars and investments, so letting Allegri leave next summer may be a mistake, especially considering the possible replacements available.

Look at this Pezevenki Muppet. Super Delusion at its finest. I wonder if this revisionist shitcunt with the memory of a goldfish is an actual Tuz member. :rofl: :howler: :b81:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Disgusting and repulsive. Thank fuck pseudo capitano Fagiot is no longer in command now that the real Captain, Danilo, is back.
How is it disgusting? for other Serie A teams fans maybe, but it could be the most epic troll ever to win a scudetto with this squad, Rabiot as captain, and jihadiball Allegri as the coach. :lol:

I don't watch matches anymore but will definitely watch the moment Rabiot lifting scudetto

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
How is it disgusting? for other Serie A teams fans maybe, but it could be the most epic troll ever to win a scudetto with this squad, Rabiot as captain, and jihadiball Allegri as the coach. :lol:

I don't watch matches anymore but will definitely watch the moment Rabiot lifting scudetto

With his mum celebrating amongst the players like Salt Bae at the World Cup.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When the season started and all we did in the mercato was to get rid of Di Maria, Bonucci, Cuadrado and Paredes, and replace them with Weah and Cambiaso, I was pretty sure that we won't make the CL places. Napoli were a machine last year, Inter CL finalists, Milan CL semifinalists. I thought that they have a guaranteed top 4 place, with Roma or whoever taking the last spot there.
Then Pogba and Fagioli happened and it seemed pretty obvious that we won't be in top 4, and I even doubted that we'll make it to Europe at all.

That's why it's a pleasant surprise what's happening. I don't know for sure if it's because or despite of Allegri, or, what's most likely, if it's because Allegri, the other coaches and the players are giving their best and more, but the results are very unexpected and satisfying. The jihad-football was expected, the results were not.
Let's enjoy them while they last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 45, Guests: 284)