out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 17, 2013
This meltdown from the usual suspects after a big win against Nipples is hilarious.

Is Allegri doing a good job and getting great results so far this year with the squad we have? Obviously yes. After 15 rounds where we have already played 8 of the 9 other top 10 teams we have 36 pts. A 91 point full season pace.

Should Allegri still be sacked at the end of season? Yes.
We have enough points ahead of 5th place, couldn't we fire him now?

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What are you on about? We have 15 more points than Lazio and they are at 9th place. I know you are Sarri's throater but this is too much.
:sergio:

Dear God, with all the gorging you do on that livornese salami, its almost as if Allegri's alzheimers is so bad that it became contagious and managed to pass onto his receivers via his bodily fluids. Here's you just yesterday seeing as your memory serves you so poorly:

Nah, both Inter and Napoli have better teams, Milan probably as well. Quality wise we are there with Roma and Lazio so top 4 is realistic objective.
You've been on the defensive every interview where this fraud comes out with statements like "Atalanta are our rivals" and what not. The worst thing about this is that not even he believes this to be true, but you on the other hand actually believe his lies. You're convinced that we're a 4th place quality team in this shitty league.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ok well I'm by no means an Allegri fan, but when I look at this season I don''t understand why only now we look 'competitive' when I argued 2 seasons ago we were competitive on paper then, and we have a far weaker squad today.

There's something very de ja vu about this season, almost like a copy of Conte's first season in charge of Juve, in terms of mentality at least, we'd have crumbled against crapoli and inda in recent years. I can only hope this season ends up just like Conte's first season.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
why?

you know what, i know your answer, don't even bother answering. but check the vlahovic thread where i posted plenty of stats from his fiorentina days and compared those with his jj numbers, and there are two main differences: he plays less (see injuries) and the penalties (jj gets less chance, vlahovic misses much more). otherwise he's the same player.
:lol:
Idek where to begin with this one

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
shutting up and checking the data would have been a good start, but you already fucked it up
What data? You mean the data like XG (calculated with injuries taken into account) which significantly tumbled upon his arrival in every single respect (open play, set pieces e.t.c). That data? Or will you just call it a coincidence?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:sergio:

Dear God, with all the gorging you do on that livornese salami, its almost as if Allegri's alzheimers is so bad that it became contagious and managed to pass onto his receivers via his bodily fluids. Here's you just yesterday seeing as your memory serves you so poorly:

You've been on the defensive every interview where this fraud comes out with statements like "Atalanta are our rivals" and what not. The worst thing about this is that not even he believes this to be true, but you on the other hand actually believe his lies. You're convinced that we're a 4th place quality team in this shitty league.
u-wot-m8-21st-century.gif

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Ok well I'm by no means an Allegri fan, but when I look at this season I don''t understand why only now we look 'competitive' when I argued 2 seasons ago we were competitive on paper then, and we have a far weaker squad today.

There's something very de ja vu about this season, almost like a copy of Conte's first season in charge of Juve, in terms of mentality at least, we'd have crumbled against crapoli and inda in recent years. I can only hope this season ends up just like Conte's first season.
Already happened against Sassuolo this year and with the style we play it is man concern it will happen again. Juve under the fraud doesn't have plan B, in fact we don't have even a plan A to attack or chase the game if are goal or two down.
I am happy for the victories, sometime it is very enjoyable to win with last minute, fuck you all, goal. But can't understand the praise allegri is getting for grinding results when usually we are one less Kvara brainfart away from different outcome.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This is the kind of shit Allegri wants and is able to bring in, these are the players he uses. The talented players leave at the sight or smell of the fraud and rightly so. You just said it yourself.

Lets get a coach who knows how to build a team instead of sticking to this mediocre mess Allegri brings about.
Why any striker would want to join Allegri's team is beyond me. They must be a masochist or something. Strikers come here to end their careers, as is the case with Vlahovic. Haaland probably prays every night to the late Raiola in thanks for steering him clear of this club.

Jul 2, 2006
Why any striker would want to join Allegri's team is beyond me. They must be a masochist or something. Strikers come here to end their careers, as is the case with Vlahovic. Haaland probably prays every night to the late Raiola in thanks for steering him clear of this club.
if gandhi had to play as a striker in allegri's team, he would have been a stout defender of mass destruction weapons.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Your signature is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on Tuz.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Aside from Tevez, Dybala, Higuain, Morata… who all had some of the best, if not the best seasons of their career playing under Max.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Aside from Tevez, Dybala, Higuain, Morata… who all had some of the best, if not the best seasons of their career playing under Max.
Hmmm, a case can be made for Dybala as he spent his whole career here.

Higuain and Morata had more and higher goal rates in other clubs.

Tevez was here shortly and yes, did have 2 good seasons. But he scored most of his goals elsewhere and he did win CL with United not with us.

- - - Updated - - -

Some midfielders like Pogba and Khedira also had the best goalscoring periods in their careers playing under Max.
You swallowed what PI fed you without questions, why is it not surprising. But I can tell you it wasnt correct.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hmmm, a case can be made for Dybala as he spent his whole career here.

Higuain and Morata had more and higher goal rates in other clubs.

Tevez was here shortly and yes, did have 2 good seasons. But he scored most of his goals elsewhere and he did win CL with United not with us.
Tevez had the best individual season of his career under Max, and it wasn’t close. 29 goals - 10 assists in 2014-15 while being our best player, leading us to a domestic double and CL final.

Morty’s 2014-15 and 2015-16 were also his best seasons. He was inconsistent, but he’s been like that everywhere. The last 4-5 months of 14-15 and again 15-16 are the best he’s ever been.

Higuain had the second best goalscoring season of his career in 2016-17 and helped us win another domestic double and get to another CL final which was the best team success for him ever.

And… “a case can be made for Dybala”? What? Dybala easily had his best seasons under Max.

Notice also how I also wrote “some of the best, if not the best”… Tevez and Dybala had what were clearly their best seasons. Morty and Higgy had “some of their best seasons.”

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)