out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri to DAZN:

"Let's say that winning tonight was very important, we put Napoli at -12 and it's an excellent result.We have to finish in the top four."

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri to DAZN:

"In the first half the boys were good, then in moments of difficulty the team becomes a block of unbreakable granite and they didn't have any opportunities. I have a group of boys who make themselves available."

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Max Allegri to DAZN:

"Let's say that winning tonight was very important, we put Napoli at -12 and it's an excellent result.We have to finish in the top four."

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri to DAZN:

"In the first half the boys were good, then in moments of difficulty the team becomes a block of unbreakable granite and they didn't have any opportunities. I have a group of boys who make themselves available."
:shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just want to clarify something for the commentator earlier. Of course Allegri loves Chiesa and Kean and every other attacking player "coming back on defense". If it was up to him, he wouldn't even allow them to cross the halfway line. I think this dude missed his calling as a defensive coordinator in Murican throwball, he would be best buddies with Bill Belichick. And imagine how much Bahhhhhhston pussy he would get.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we had lost, Turk would have posted a dozen times in here already. We won, so he needs a little time to calm his rage first before he dives into some more Allegri bashing.
who's angrier, turk when we win, or allegri after we score

pls discuss

- - - Updated - - -

A post-win Dingus meltdown is always a great laugh.
which one is him? my guess is the fat dwarf:

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The commentators from my broadcast were right when they said that we were asking for it by playing so deep. There was a point where there must have been 6 players in that 6 yard box. Our corto muso luck will run out eventually. The mood here would have been significantly different had the gamble not paid off this time.

And the thing is, it's not like we are incapable of going up another goal and putting the game to bed. When Cagliari equalised after a whole 45 mins of us parking the bus, we responded with the grinta and pressure to win it back. We make life difficult for ourselves.

Jan 22, 2016
The commentators from my broadcast were right when they said that we were asking for it by playing so deep. There was a point where there must have been 6 players in that 6 yard box. Our corto muso luck will run out eventually. The mood here would have been significantly different had the gamble not paid off this time.

And the thing is, it's not like we are incapable of going up another goal and putting the game to bed. When Cagliari equalised after a whole 45 mins of us parking the bus, we responded with the grinta and pressure to win it back. We make life difficult for ourselves.
We conceded a one-on-one the moment we played high up but we were lucky not to concede a goal.

Our players don't have what it takes to play possession based football.

This Simone play style is suited for our roster whether we like it or not. This team can't do any better unless we sign better players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 361)