out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
"Allegri never won" is definitely one of the funnier statements.
It’s insanity.

On a serious note though, I wonder what his career will be like once he finally leaves. Here there’s always the possibility of winning a trophy or two but is this Allegri 2.0 version able to win anything ever again somewhere else?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Taking things out of your asses again? i did not say that. i said he never won against the odds, on the contrary, he lost against underdogs.
Fair enough. But why is it always win with conditions? Has to play a certain way. Has to win as an underdog.

There's plenty of great coaches who lost against underdogs. There's a certain great coach who has only ever won with great teams.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
allegri's milan scudetto happened against the odds

btw winning multiple titles as a favorite isn't obvious. look at inda, they've been having the best squad of the league for like 4 seasons in a row, still lost 2 out of the last 3 title races

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The news regarding the renewal agreement of Rabiot today could confirm Allegri’s will to see out the final year of his contract considering how vital Adrian is to his plans. Also the Reluctance of Rabiot to sign a long term deal shows how important Allegri is in making Rabiot commit his future to juve. (@cmdotcom)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Thread gonna go thermonuclear hot no matter the outcome of tonights game.
The rare throater is warming up his jaw and brainstorming explanations with chatgpt. Stitch is right now scouring the WWW for evidence of the ref and ficg fucking us in this game even if the game isnt played yet.
And I probably need to prepare some clever response to the hoes mad vid in case we dont lose 3-0.

Or maybe it will just be a very disappointing 0-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 81, Guests: 529)