out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This thing about the virgins btw - who the hell wants to have sex with virgins who don't know what they're doing and will be tentative or whatever.

Keep your 72 virgins and give me 5 buxom experienced Latinas please.

The people who came up with the 72 virgins do not fuck.
But they gonna learn over time, no?

Or are all of them single use products?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This thing about the virgins btw - who the hell wants to have sex with virgins who don't know what they're doing and will be tentative or whatever.

Keep your 72 virgins and give me 5 buxom experienced Latinas please.

The people who came up with the 72 virgins do not fuck.
I see you’ve put some thought into this my fren

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just fucking go already. You made our attack impotent and are willing to sacrifice two of our best players by alienating them and choosing to deploy a fucking 3-5-2 formation, while retaining a moody French Faggot who only woke up to get a raise. Fuck you man - just fucking leave.

Chiesa and Vlahovic gone, Fagiot staying (because no one is retarded enough to give him crazy money), and this garbage bag parading as a coach sticking around is an automatic ZERO for me - definitely not watching that shit next year, and tbh I'll actively be rooting against the team. After all, what's the point of supporting a team when everything they stood for is no longer represented in this current iteration, you despise the horrible pseudo coach, your favorite players are consistently sold, and you have a cringe social media presence and an incompetent and dislikable management to boot?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just fucking go already. You made our attack impotent and are willing to sacrifice two of our best players by alienating them and choosing to deploy a fucking 3-5-2 formation, while retaining a moody French Faggot who only woke up to get a raise. Fuck you man - just fucking leave.

Chiesa and Vlahovic gone, Fagiot staying (because no one is retarded enough to give him crazy money), and this garbage bag parading as a coach sticking around is an automatic ZERO for me - definitely not watching that shit next year, and tbh I'll actively be rooting against the team. After all, what's the point of supporting a team when everything they stood for is no longer represented in this current iteration, you despise the horrible pseudo coach, your favorite players are consistently sold, and you have a cringe social media presence and an incompetent and dislikable management to boot?
Don't hate on our best midfielder ser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 61, Guests: 411)