out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think he's saying;
Move the ball from the right to the left, in our case, because Sandro is there. Anyway. When the LWB/LCB/LB/LDM/LM, in our case Sandro, finally gets the ball after everyone has touched it from the right to the left. Cause this is a team sport. Everyone needs to touch it, but not with their hands.
When Sandro has the ball. Left Mezzela runs left. Right Mezzela runs right. RB/RWB runs really fast up the right wing to see if the can beat the right mezzela to half-line. So. Important. Sandro gets the ball, everyone gets a signal. Blessed with golden feet (we paint Sandro's feet in gold before each game) he then kicks the ball as hard as he can. Kean needs to stand still because if he moves around he comes too far away from goal. He either needs to sit really deep or stand in the opposition box. But -laughs- he'd be offside in this scenario -laughs- so he needs to sit really deep here -laughs- [something incomprehensible] you understand! And then chase the ball unless Sandro manages to kick the ball in his face.

Football is simple. But very hard. So as you know, my plan and reality is not always the same. My beloved Sandro is a professor. A thinker. He runs statistical analysis very quickly on different projections depending on his choices (kick very hard left, kick very hard right, kick Kean in the face, and so on). He smart. Very smart. But too much math too quickly shatters my little boy. He breaks down and can't decide so he resets and try to restart the plan but from the left to the right instead. So I coach. I yell. Calma calma, because Sandro needs to cool his brain. Fortunately we try to keep him close to the sideline where he has special water bottle with extra ice.

Football is mental. You now see, you have to play the ball. Do you?
-cameraman goes click-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
He will stay, it is most likely, and to add salt to the wound our squad is also on a piss poor level, another season of not watching Juve I guess. :bianconero:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Also some weak rumours that Vlahovic and Chiesa are pushing for Allegri to leave.

Doubt it's true but it's obvious why they would want him gone.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Does Inter Miami not need a new coach?
Hell no. I intend to go see some matches. Don’t ruin it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

The scenes if he actually does leave for Arabia.
Another tuz chapter thats not missable. Jesus Christ. I might even try drugs for the first time if it happens
@Fr3sh hook a brother up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 641)