out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The thing about Conte is he's perfect for a rebuild. He will get results the first year or two before wearing out his welcome. Not a long term guy at all, but a very good bridge to the next guy lol.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I was enthusiastic about a possible Conte return someday after the Italy gig. The Chelsea gig went sour faster than normal, but he was still my top1 choice to succeed Allegri v1.0.

But his last 2 experiences at Inter and Spurs show that he's becoming extremely unstable + lately he relies more and more on experience. His m.o. at Inter was demanding every affordable, experienced player available, which is ok for a team in win now mode, but isnt the best use of limited resources longterm.

Perhaps he could still work out, I dont have a crystal ball, but there're a lot of red flags.

- - - Updated - - -

where did that number come from? it would mean that allegri earns 12m net which is not the case
Wasnt he on 9m net? I could see how the rest of his staff combined earn 3m, its not like we're known as tough negotiators on salaries lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 206)