out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We'll pay for it yet again. Shit goes south after one season, we sack bald Tony and keep paying for him for another two years.

Let's not.
:agree: And some members actually want him when we’re $till paying the price for bringing another former coach back. I swear we deserve to be in this mess. Clueless club, clueless fans.

Jj is just an outdated fucking club stuck in a loop living forever in the past.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So we’re getting rid of Max and instead of bringing in some fresh new ideas, we’re bringing back bald Tony?

This club :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If UEFA lets us play Conference League next season, Conte shall feel right at home, losing to random Slovenian sides and exiting group stage

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A coach like Conte could be something the club needs. The players have been lazy and having a coach to push them physically can only be a good thing. We also lack a plan/organisation which was something Conte was good at in his first spell. He'd also stand up for the club on any penalties.

But I'm not convinced he has still got it. His Spurs were pretty poor not just in style but also defensively. He creates a circus which we could really do without, especially when we are in turmoil. We'd need full backs, which we don't have. We've tried going back with Allegri and it didn't work, I'd be very wary of doing it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of all the "young" coaches, he's the one I want the least. Don't get the hype around his mediocre rats team at all.
For me it is Motta. I've never been impressed with his Bologna.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But I'm not convinced he has still got it. His Spurs were pretty poor not just in style but also defensively. He creates a circus which we could really do without, especially when we are in turmoil. We'd need full backs, which we don't have. We've tried going back with Allegri and it didn't work, I'd be very wary of doing it again.
You can't dismiss a coach based on his results with Tottenham. That club has so much loser DNA in its genes it's impossible for anyone to win. Even Mourinho tried and lost FFS. People on this forum have a very short attention span. It's almost fascinating. Just go through the comments. You'd think Conte hasn't won anything for decades.

You know what his last trophy was? The Serie A title with Inter in 2020-21 in a two year spell at Inter. Before that he won the 2016-17 Premier League title during a two year spell at Chelsea. This means that in his last three jobs he won the league twice. And he didn't need to spend years building teams either. He went there and won. Because he didn't take bullshit from anyone.

It's pretty impossible to like Conte on a personal level. He's so over the top with his rage outbursts he doesn't even look like a real person anymore. But saying he's a bad candidate for this job is just silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 148)