out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Unless an agreement is reached for a contract termination, the cost of a possible dismissal of Allegri should be around €43M, taking into account the gross salary and taxes of the coach and the entire technical team. (@cmdotcom
via @Pueblo_Juve)
it will be funded by selling Vlahovic:sigh:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I guess now everyone agrees that it’s time for Allegri and Juve to part ways, for good this time. It’s unfortunate how his second spell went. The way I see it is that he was the right coach at the wrong time. He also proved to be a stubborn tactician who doesn’t learn from his mistakes, or maybe he’s just ran out of ideas to try and turn things around.

No matter how he leaves, the club can’t afford appointing the wrong profile again. I just hope it won’t be Spaletti, I’ll be more optimistic if it’s a non Italian coach for once.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Nagelsmann has big club experience, doesn't play dinosaur football, and to break the cycle of prehistoric coaching. I don't expect him to win everything, I just want us to be competitive and set the foundation for future managers. It's time to get a new identity and playing style. The success will come after we settle on a playing style and with practice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nagelsmann has big club experience, doesn't play dinosaur football, and to break the cycle of prehistoric coaching. I don't expect him to win everything, I just want us to be competitive and set the foundation for future managers. It's time to get a new identity and playing style. The success will come after we settle on a playing style and with practice.
Correct. He's a no-brainer choice to have on the coaching shortlist. Has a lot of experience despite being young. Palladino has literally no experience at all compared to him.

Already setting up excuses for next year. What a fucking loser. :lol:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Correct. He's a no-brainer choice to have on the coaching shortlist. Has a lot of experience despite being young. Palladino has literally no experience at all compared to him.

Already setting up excuses for next year. What a fucking loser. :lol:
Allegri beating Sarri by LENGTHs on being a loser. Not even that title did he let Sarri win.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He needs to go for sure, but it's still a bit sad if I'm honest. I really wanted him to succeed again with us. He's a true Juventino after all.
Legend. His 2nd spell was bad but I"ll always have fond memories of Max. His interviews, antics/tantrums on the sidelines when he hit Cuadrado in a jest or throwing his jacket and ofc trophies in his 1st spell. Wasnt meant to be the 2nd time, life goes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 644)