out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Exactly.

He played McKennie instead of Fagioli every chance he got.

When McKennie got injured and he was forced to play Fagioli we had our best period all season. Then McKennie came back and Allegri put him straight back into the starting line up and we played like shit again.

Thank fuck Leeds took him away or Fagilloli would be back to rotting on the bench.
This happened exactly once, in the 5:1 loss to Napoli. Before the world cup break, Fagioli barely played. Even his sub appearances were very limited. But once he got his first start, vs PSG, there was only one game where he was replaced by McKennie in the middle of the park, the game vs Napoli. He also didn't start the game vs Udinese, in which McKennie did start. But it was Miretti who replaced him in the middle of the park with McKennie playing as an RWB.
No idea why Fagioli didn't start or have many sub appearances in the beginning of the season, but I doubt age was the main criteria. Because at the same time Miretti started a bunch of games and a lot of sub appearances.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
This happened exactly once, in the 5:1 loss to Napoli. Before the world cup break, Fagioli barely played. Even his sub appearances were very limited. But once he got his first start, vs PSG, there was only one game where he was replaced by McKennie in the middle of the park, the game vs Napoli. He also didn't start the game vs Udinese, in which McKennie did start. But it was Miretti who replaced him in the middle of the park with McKennie playing as an RWB.
No idea why Fagioli didn't start or have many sub appearances in the beginning of the season, but I doubt age was the main criteria. Because at the same time Miretti started a bunch of games and a lot of sub appearances.
I shudder to think if McKennie was still here. Fagioli would probably still be rotting on the bench.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Who said any of this? What a crybaby. Roma and Milan aren’t top 4 teams this year. Should we include losses to Monza as well? Where’s the cut off?

His record against the 3 other teams in top 4 so far this year is 4 wins, 1 loss. That’s clearly improvement from both earlier this year and last year.
Why do you keep bringing up "top 4"? I made it clear that I'm talking about big teams in general. Top 4 is changing constantly, so your point makes no sense. And Idk where you're getting 4 wins from.
Now get back to slurping Sarri’s cancer dick, ya pillow princess
Yet despite having already informed you of your failure to read sarcasm, you still accuse me of being a Sarriboi. It's all you have left really, I guess. Pretty pathetic.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why do you keep bringing up "top 4"? I made it clear that I'm talking about big teams in general. Top 4 is changing constantly, so your point makes no sense. And Idk where you're getting 4 wins from.

Yet despite having already informed you of your failure to read sarcasm, you still accuse me of being a Sarriboi. It's all you have left really, I guess. Pretty pathetic.
Just more proof you don’t watch our games but cherry-pick random results to bitch instead.

We’ve beat Inter twice and Lazio twice this season. 4 wins. We also beat Roma twice last year and Lazio once. And Chelsea once. That’s 8 wins right there. So you’re full of shit when you claimed only 6 wins against top teams, unless Roma counts this year but not last year, which is something a Sarri throater like you would do. Lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wait, all the Allegri-exlovers that wanted him fired are back at it again and we have a full on war on tuz again? Some consistency would be nice.
Nah. He should still have been fired pre-WC. And should still be fired at the end of the season. Doesn’t change the fact that some are miserable twats no matter what happens on the pitch. We had a good performance and result yesterday. It’s possible to enjoy that while recognizing the season overall hasn’t been good enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)