out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah literally no alternatives to bremer, locatelli or kostic. He deserves all the credit he is getting for getting juve season back on track.
He had to play Soule, who is very talented, but far too inexperienced for a derby game and he made the right call. Gati seems to be growing into the role as well. So many players, young players as well are flourishing under Max.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He had to play Soule, who is very talented, but far too inexperienced for a derby game and he made the right call. Gati seems to be growing into the role as well. So many players, young players as well are flourishing under Max.
Obviously he realised that the squad has many semi retired and injured players who are just not good enough for starting eleven so he had to turn to young players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"don't make me angry, after the salernitana game you didn't ask half of a question on that matter"
"last year vs inda we didn't have images, but nobody said anything. the cameras were off. behave well otherwise i'll remind you all..."

fuck, he's completely owning the clowns at both dazn and sky. i bet he cancelled all of his subscriptions already lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"don't make me angry, after the salernitana game you didn't ask half of a question on that matter"
"last year vs inda we didn't have images, but nobody said anything. the cameras were off. behave well otherwise i'll remind you all..."

fuck, he's completely owning the clowns at both dazn and sky. i bet he cancelled all of his subscriptions already lol
Got well and truly tyrannosaurus rekt

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Exactly.

He played McKennie instead of Fagioli every chance he got.

When McKennie got injured and he was forced to play Fagioli we had our best period all season. Then McKennie came back and Allegri put him straight back into the starting line up and we played like shit again.

Thank fuck Leeds took him away or Fagilloli would be back to rotting on the bench.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Instead of enjoying the win against our biggest rival, you are picking fights here. That is quite miserable....
Firstly I didnt start this. A certain member thought it was funny to provoke and accuse me of rooting against the club because of my very justified grievances regarding our incompetent coach. This win doesnt change my belief. Thats why I'm asking for consistency because it seems you and the likes of others aren't looking at the bigger picture here. No one here isnt happy with the fact that we beat these thieves but that doesn't absolve our coach from his failings this year nor does it change the fact that he has to go if you want this club to succeed in the long run. Not so long ago this thread was unanimous in that view (including you it seems, or maybe you were just pretending) but now the apologism starts to creep back in as we start flip-flopping on the matter again. I literally say the exact same thing to these people who want to extend Rabiot. No different.

EDIT: Nvm, just seen your post in the Rabiot thread. You've flip-flopped on that too. What a surprise.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hate Inter way more than Allegri, so seeing them go down is always a great evening to me. This is like the one exception where I don't really care how we play as long as we win. So no criticisms from me tonight.

Of course, doesn't erase everything else though.
You are a good man, Charlie Brown. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

1 draw and a loss against Mourinho's Roma, thrashed 5-1 against Spaghetti's Napoli, lost twice to PSG and lost both rounds against Benfica too (worst start in the history of Juve in the Champions League), lost to Milan, failed to beat Atalanta.

In his whole tenure, we've played 27 games against big teams, 6 wins, 14 losses, 31 goals scored, 46 goals conceded. But yes tell me more about how an unconvincing win against a terrible inter is a sign of Allegri's great forthcoming redemption, and how it gives license to throaters to get cocky again.
Who said any of this? What a crybaby. Roma and Milan aren’t top 4 teams this year. Should we include losses to Monza as well? Where’s the cut off?

His record against the 3 other teams in top 4 so far this year is 4 wins, 1 loss. That’s clearly improvement from both earlier this year and last year.

Now get back to slurping Sarri’s cancer dick, ya pillow princess.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 152)