out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's not even about tactics or "coaching" at this point, it's about preparing the players mentally for each game, in what is the most difficult circumstances the club has found itself since Calciopoli. Say what you want about the man's playing style or whatever (I've been highly critical of this as well), but take nothing away from him in terms of what he's doing to pull his players through this immensely difficult time. These players are playing their hearts out, and it cannot be a coincidence. We can come back to discussing formations and whatnot, but right now it should be acknowledged that this man has the most difficult job in all of football. We don't even know which competitions we will play in next year ffs, yet he is able to instill hunger and desire into this team. I am very impressed by this.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
all.jpg

"We are second place..." - Allegri

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri to Dazn:

“Very important victory against a very strong Inter, we didn't concede anything. This Juve has heart and passion. We need to improve precision in our choices: in the second half we had 4 sensational chances."

#Juventus

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
all.jpg

"We are second place..." - Allegri

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri to Dazn:

“Very important victory against a very strong Inter, we didn't concede anything. This Juve has heart and passion. We need to improve precision in our choices: in the second half we had 4 sensational chances."

#Juventus
What’s this? I swear I’ve been told he gets mad at his players if they try to score more than 1 goal in a match.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's not even about tactics or "coaching" at this point, it's about preparing the players mentally for each game, in what is the most difficult circumstances the club has found itself since Calciopoli. Say what you want about the man's playing style or whatever (I've been highly critical of this as well), but take nothing away from him in terms of what he's doing to pull his players through this immensely difficult time. These players are playing their hearts out, and it cannot be a coincidence. We can come back to discussing formations and whatnot, but right now it should be acknowledged that this man has the most difficult job in all of football. We don't even know which competitions we will play in next year ffs, yet he is able to instill hunger and desire into this team. I am very impressed by this.
good post

also, @il brutto reacted to it :oops2: hey bro

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:touched:

Jun 16, 2020
As straight as it might sound, pressure he’s been off since the points deduction and we’ve been improving ever since.

Bar the Monza game after the verdict we have to compliment Allegri for his work. Only the game vs Roma we were to conservative but we’ve been very unlucky aswel of course with hitting the post several times.

Two weeks to sharpen the tools for the EL and the Coppa run. If we continue on this road we might even end the season with a trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)