out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
. O coach, my coach.

And yes, hes here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it, except whining.
Aww, your coach. Does zero stand for the coaching he does or the number of CL titles he has?

And I can do much more than whine, if that’s what you want to call it. This club isn’t getting a dime from me until he’s gone.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it wasn't going to be long before you were back to throating again.
Did he honestly ever stop?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Allegro is a long term disaster no matter which way you look at it

Too much unsatisfactory and damaging work has been done in the past couple of years which doesn't put us in good shape(even literally speaking) for the upcoming seasons

Our biggest investments happen to be underperforming and coaching has a lot to do with it. This alone should be alarming no matter how much you fap to beating some minnow in EL.

A few good results and decent performances shouldn't sway anyone's opinion. He needs to respectfully leave the club.

We should all stand against oppression and terrorism and look towards the best interests of the club. End this hostage crisis once and for all.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Allegro is a long term disaster no matter which way you look at it

Too much unsatisfactory and damaging work has been done in the past couple of years which doesn't put us in good shape(even literally speaking) for the upcoming seasons

Our biggest investments happen to be underperforming and coaching has a lot to do with it. This alone should be alarming no matter how much you fap to beating some minnow in EL.

A few good results and decent performances shouldn't sway anyone's opinion. He needs to respectfully leave the club.

We should all stand against oppression and terrorism and look towards the best interests of the club. End this hostage crisis once and for all.
Can I ask in good faith, do you think we should have fired him earlier in the year?

At the time I said yes, but given that we've been playing better more recently I don't mind that he's still here now. Imo he still needs to be replaced in summer as part of a continued clearout, but these days I think I'd only want him out if there was a clear better option. Next year we'll still be in some sort of rebuild phase (however you look at it), might be hard to know who the right coach would be.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Can I ask in good faith, do you think we should have fired him earlier in the year?

At the time I said yes, but given that we've been playing better more recently I don't mind that he's still here now. Imo he still needs to be replaced in summer as part of a continued clearout, but these days I think I'd only want him out if there was a clear better option. Next year we'll still be in some sort of rebuild phase (however you look at it), might be hard to know who the right coach would be.
I have always maintained that Allegro should be relieved of his duties by the end of the season as we were not going to get a legit replacement in the middle of the season and besides we were/are broke.

Given that we've been rebuilding for the last couple of years with mediocre results and humiliating performances, I don't see why we should persist with him. He's the among the highest paid coaches in the world and he's doing a sub-standard job.

Some people are sounding like Union fans who wanted Mourinho to continue. This is a similar situation.

I don't see a future with Allegro and our young-ish players co-existing at the same time. Sooner or later, Allegro will go back to his old 'safe, tried and tested' ways

I don't see a guy like Vlahovic for example being any less than Osimhen. I want us to exploit his potential and develop him into one of the best strikers in the world. It's a bit crazy to think that we might consider selling him in the summer given all that has happened. That would be an abject failure on the current leadership.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I have always maintained that Allegro should be relieved of his duties by the end of the season as we were not going to get a legit replacement in the middle of the season and besides we were/are broke.

Given that we've been rebuilding for the last couple of years with mediocre results and humiliating performances, I don't see why we should persist with him. He's the among the highest paid coaches in the world and he's doing a sub-standard job.

Some people are sounding like Union fans who wanted Mourinho to continue. This is a similar situation.

I don't see a future with Allegro and our young-ish players co-existing at the same time. Sooner or later, Allegro will go back to his old 'safe, tried and tested' ways

I don't see a guy like Vlahovic for example being any less than Osimhen. I want us to exploit his potential and develop him into one of the best strikers in the world. It's a bit crazy to think that we might consider selling him in the summer given all that has happened. That would be an abject failure on the current leadership.
Good take, thanks for writing it out

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Disagree there. We should have fired him when we had the chance, like any other serious big club would have done. Or at least accepted his resignation. Don’t care who we would have replaced him with as caretaker. Now with the point deduction and amazing EL run, the feeble minds at the club will give him another chance. They’ll agree with those here who say “it’s incredible Allegri kept it all together with the point deduction and EL venture, any other team would have collapsed”… when we already fucking collapsed. Just a pathetic loser mentality across the board.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Disagree there. We should have fired him when we had the chance, like any other serious big club would have done. Or at least accepted his resignation. Don’t care who we would have replaced him with as caretaker. Now with the point deduction and amazing EL run, the feeble minds at the club will give him another chance. They’ll agree with those here who say “it’s incredible Allegri kept it all together with the point deduction and EL venture, any other team would have collapsed”… when we already fucking collapsed. Just a pathetic loser mentality across the board.
Before/during the World Cup yes I absolutely agree he should have been sacked. However It’s likely management knew trouble was coming and where focused more on that and the dire state of the financials.

When what’s his name said “who will pay the new coaches salary” at the time that sounded like an insane thing to think let alone say, but based on what was revealed later about their infighting and the financial crisis within the club it became clear that they had bigger issues to prioritize, there was something big underlying that joke.

In a normal environment yes he should have been sacked long ago and the World Cup break would have been a perfect time to do it.

They’ll keep him on for the same reason, he can bring top 4 and won’t mind operating on zero budget, and his contract is already in place they won’t go out to spend on severance and a new coach. if anything we’ll likely see some player sales to balance books

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No way he should stay beyond this season, and anyone thinking otherwise is a retarded doofus who deserves to be put on trial for endorsement of terrorism.

Have you faggots forgotten the 5-1 to Napoli? How about losing to newly promoted Monza, TWICE, in the same season? Have you considered our worst CL campaign in recent memory? Abject Failure. These negative records have all been set in the same fucking season. No thank you. It's the same with the fuckers that want to renew Fagiot - goldfish memory and recency bias at its finest.

I can think of 7 million reasons he shouldn't stay.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
.... but given that we've been playing better more recently.....
We are not playing better more recently. Napoli, Roma, Monza... fiasco. Bearley scraping results vs some minnows isn't good enough.
He is just lucky that some of the better players are semi available, so they can produce occasional magic (DiMaria vs Nantes) to win some more.
How many times have we witnessed misunderstanding in the final pass between our players. That is result of living it on their imagination and quality and not having attack combinations - plays and working on them in training. The fraud himself admitted he is not coaching attack plays. This may work when players know each other or play together for longer time, but do to injuries and rotation of the squad this isn't the case with current Juve. It isn't my job to know this it's frauds but he is too stubborn and full of himself to see this and do some changes.
He isn't fit for us and must go, sooner the better. He will be, maybe, great in team like PSG with stars stacked attack.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No way he should stay beyond this season, and anyone thinking otherwise is a retarded doofus who deserves to be put on trial for endorsement of terrorism.

Have you faggots forgotten the 5-1 to Napoli? How about losing to newly promoted Monza, TWICE, in the same season? Have you considered our worst CL campaign in recent memory? Abject Failure. These negative records have all been set in the same fucking season. No thank you. It's the same with the fuckers that want to renew Fagiot - goldfish memory and recency bias at its finest.

I can think of 7 million reasons he shouldn't stay.
I thought for sure he would get sacked after 1st loss to Monza or Macabbi and CL fiasco. No issue with that. It would have been the right thing to do at that time. But now after he has managed to pull this team together throughout all the difficuties off the pitch. We were in situation that we had nothing to play for in Serie A after 15p deduction. I expected we would fall apart. We havent, we went on 5 games winning streak and qualified for EL QFs. If we get our points back, we will be 2nd in the league. Qualified for Coppa semis as well. He'll prolly stay one more year after all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww, your coach. Does zero stand for the coaching he does or the number of CL titles he has?

And I can do much more than whine, if that’s what you want to call it. This club isn’t getting a dime from me until he’s gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he honestly ever stop?
It is very satisfying to see you losing your head like this. Club wont get any money from you? Surely they would reconsider now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 115)