out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so if you ask me about recent performances, i don't think we're doing anything especially differently compared to the previous few months, as a team we play more or less the same matches. what's a bit less shitty than previously is the collective mentality of the group, and some individual performances. today we didn't have any terrible displays, even gatti was good, and not only by his own standards. it's not like we developed a lot during the season.

what deserves credit though is the work the club (allegri or anyone else, doesn't really matter) did on the mentality. after a similar points penalty, the injustice and the consequent media lynching, most teams would have collapsed. yeah, we had a few off games (especially monza again ffs), otherwise we don't really look like a broken group. besides the league wins vs lazio and inda, that's probably the only borderline positive thing about our season so far
Post of the year nominee

@mods

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Andy prefers coaches who blame the wind when things go wrong, or his goalkeeper’s feet being cold, or tv broadcasters making the refs add too little injury time, or the other team having too many injuries which threw his team off… like dear Jurgen.
It's no surprise that one crybaby supports another one.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is basically ridiculing Tottenham that they have not won anything for 20 years no pressure on the players.Imagine being a fan listening to his toxic comments.
His comments are a textbook of how you shouldnt act as a manager. These should be included in any coaching material of what as a manager you shouldnt say.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hes not throwing everyone under the bus either, from players, owners to a cleaning lady.
He never, ever, says I got the tactics wrong, or we shouldn’t have been so negative. It’s always some stupid technicality or one instance in the match that he blames, usually on the players or something else. Conte is a dinosaur as well, but it’s hilarious to see dinosaur Throaters attack Conte when Allegri is more subtle and just as negative. Pathetic really. But Throaters will be Throaters.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He never, ever, says I got the tactics wrong, or we shouldn’t have been so negative. It’s always some stupid technicality or one instance in the match that he blames, usually on the players or something else. Conte is a dinosaur as well, but it’s hilarious to see dinosaur Throaters attack Conte when Allegri is more subtle and just as negative. Pathetic really. But Throaters will be Throaters.
God, you’re embarrassing.

Besides, shouldn’t you be busy throating Mckennie? His team actually won. I mean, he kinda sucked, but they actually won with him starting.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I like that hes keeping that to himself instead of crying in the media. Why would he undermine himself even if occasionally he would make a bad call? Coach needs to project confidence and make players believe in his decisions. What he is doing is a textbook how manager should act. Keeping it cool during difficult times, deflect the media attention away from the team, troll the fuck out of reporters and be humble during the good times. O coach, my coach.

And yes, hes here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it, except whining.

- - - Updated - - -

I can only imagine how this team would have imploded under Conte after getting 15p penalty. Hed be actually long gone by now.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He never, ever, says I got the tactics wrong...
i love this :rofl: like every other coach tells it after a negative result

coaches shouldn't even coach if they can't believe in their own tactical approach

also, coaches rarely shit where they eat. that's a conte/mourinho special

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 260)