out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Just more proof you don’t watch our games but cherry-pick random results to bitch instead.

We’ve beat Inter twice and Lazio twice this season. 4 wins. We also beat Roma twice last year and Lazio once. And Chelsea once. That’s 8 wins right there. So you’re full of shit when you claimed only 6 wins against top teams, unless Roma counts this year but not last year, which is something a Sarri throater like you would do. Lol
That's if you consider Roma and Lazio "big teams". If they are, then its 11 wins and 14 losses. So at the end of the day you still have more losses than wins. And if they arent, well then that's just worse isnt it? You thought you did something there.

Also Chelsea ahahaha. Do I have to remind you of the return leg? Or has that humbling of your beloved Mister on the big stage still left a deep scar in your mind? Better not talk about it for your sake.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, all the Allegri-exlovers that wanted him fired are back at it again and we have a full on war on tuz again? Some consistency would be nice.
This is what I've been saying. Their opinions are so easily swayed by the moment that its actually kinda funny but sad at the same time. Didnt realise some of our fanbase were this stupid. Its something you'd expect from a premtard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Nah. He should still have been fired pre-WC. And should still be fired at the end of the season. Doesn’t change the fact that some are miserable twats no matter what happens on the pitch. We had a good performance and result yesterday. It’s possible to enjoy that while recognizing the season overall hasn’t been good enough
But if you agree that Max is a problem and should gtfo, why are you and the gang at war again with fans who in principle share your viewpoint? Unless there're some deep, inappropriate feelings for the terrorist that you dont admit even to yourself.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wait, all the Allegri-exlovers that wanted him fired are back at it again and we have a full on war on tuz again? Some consistency would be nice.
it's not even about allegri, it's about the constant, relentless bitching

we won a derby, we played a fairly good game, we acted like a team. inda coach is crying. it is a nice day.

some idiots (okay, just one) still feel the urge to bitch about something. why don't you tell them to get a life

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's if you consider Roma and Lazio "big teams". If they are, then its 11 wins and 14 losses. So at the end of the day you still have more losses than wins. And if they arent, well then that's just worse isnt it? You thought you did something there.

Also Chelsea ahahaha. Do I have to remind you of the return leg? Or has that humbling of your beloved Mister on the big stage still left a deep scar in your mind? Better not talk about it for your sake.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I've been saying. Their opinions are so easily swayed by the moment that its actually kinda funny but sad at the same time. Didnt realise some of our fanbase were this stupid. Its something you'd expect from a premtard.
Look at this retard :rofl:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They are not really ex-lovers. They are all still loyal to him and deep down, they don't mind talibanisation of JJ with Allegro's jihadball philosophy.

JJ is facing an ideological crisis and we can't allow that to happen. We can't allow jihadball ideology to seep into our young players' minds. We need to take the modern path and evolve like every other big team. A win against Inter is nice and all but time for a change.

So I urge everyone to stand against this oppression. Protect our future stars and think long term. Say NO to Talibanisation of JJ!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But if you agree that Max is a problem and should gtfo, why are you and the gang at war again with fans who in principle share your viewpoint? Unless there're some deep, inappropriate feelings for the terrorist that you dont admit even to yourself.
Because the club is not going to sack him until the end of the year at the earliest. So making well nigh daily whiny little phaggot posts bitching about every little thing (regardless of results) is pathetic. Should he be sacked at the end of the season? Unless some miracle happens and he wins Europa League… absolutely. Should Juve “fans” still be cheering for their team to win and have success? I’d suggest yes, even more so given Fino Alla Fine. But to each their own. If some want to cheer for the club to fail harder in hopes that the coach they dislike gets sacked sooner, by all means. Sterling fans.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
it's not even about allegri, it's about the constant, relentless bitching

we won a derby, we played a fairly good game, we acted like a team. inda coach is crying. it is a nice day.

some idiots (okay, just one) still feel the urge to bitch about something. why don't you tell them to get a life
Or how about telling the throater to get a life and enjoy the win instead of trying to go around provoking other members after the final whistle like some cocky twat?

These are grown men acting like they're still in kindergarten

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Or how about telling the throater to get a life and enjoy the win instead of trying to go around provoking other members after the final whistle like some cocky twat?
so you're blaming pi for you being a sad little guy? haha just grow a pair already

nobody provoked you to say all the stupid stuff you said. you never enjoyed the derby win, that is the sad reality

of course you can be sad, it's all right. just don't victimize yourself because that's even more pathetic than not being able to enjoy the win for a second

look at bjerknes' reaction. or stevie's. they all hate allegri, yet i couldn't find a single post from them which wasn't all right. you on the other hand... just get a room with dingus, maybe that's your destiny

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Firstly I didnt start this. A certain member thought it was funny to provoke and accuse me of rooting against the club because of my very justified grievances regarding our incompetent coach. This win doesnt change my belief. Thats why I'm asking for consistency because it seems you and the likes of others aren't looking at the bigger picture here. No one here isnt happy with the fact that we beat these thieves but that doesn't absolve our coach from his failings this year nor does it change the fact that he has to go if you want this club to succeed in the long run. Not so long ago this thread was unanimous in that view (including you it seems, or maybe you were just pretending) but now the apologism starts to creep back in as we start flip-flopping on the matter again. I literally say the exact same thing to these people who want to extend Rabiot. No different.

EDIT: Nvm, just seen your post in the Rabiot thread. You've flip-flopped on that too. What a surprise.
Wtf is this? If you stick to the same opinion eventhough you are proven wrong time and again isnt something positive or comendable. It's just stubborn and pointless. I'll evaluate as the season goes. The fact that Rabiot sucked the last few years doesnt mean I have to feel the same about him this season when he is prolly our best player. He has consistently been excellent this year. It would be mistake to lose him for free if he has reasonable contract demands. The same goes for everyone in the squad. Yes, I wanted Allegri gone as well after abysmal start but we have grown leaps and bounds since the early fall, despite rarely having a full squad, despite arbitrary decisions off the pitch that would affect any team. Our point tally is higher than in the previous 2 years as well. It is still possible Id want him out at the end of year. Depends where we end up. In the mean time I'll be 100% behind the team, enjoying every win.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
so you're blaming pi for you being a sad little guy? haha just grow a pair already

nobody provoked you to say all the stupid stuff you said. you never enjoyed the derby win, that is the sad reality

of course you can be sad, it's all right. just don't victimize yourself because that's even more pathetic than not being able to enjoy the win for a second

look at bjerknes' reaction. or stevie's. they all hate allegri, yet i couldn't find a single post from them which wasn't all right. you on the other hand... just get a room with dingus, maybe that's your destiny
Tell me you didnt read the discussion from the start without telling me you didnt read the discussion from the start. You can believe what you want to believe if it makes you feel any better in your mind. Now kindly stfu and go back to munching on that livornese salami with your fellow throaters.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
ok so we won , we play ok , but nothing like the scary juve where every player would kill for the game , there is defiantly identity crises , I like Allegri but he needs to leave ,
and after conte outburst wow , this is the man for the job , someone to tell the players this is unacceptable , fans paying money , I wish conte and Allegri would be both our coaches Conte 90% of the time and Allegri during knockoff champions leauge games...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
ok so we won , we play ok , but nothing like the scary juve where every player would kill for the game , there is defiantly identity crises , I like Allegri but he needs to leave ,
and after conte outburst wow , this is the man for the job , someone to tell the players this is unacceptable , fans paying money , I wish conte and Allegri would be both our coaches Conte 90% of the time and Allegri during knockoff champions leauge games...
sativa or indica?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tell me you didnt read the discussion from the start without telling me you didnt read the discussion from the start. You can believe what you want to believe if it makes you feel any better in your mind. Now kindly stfu and go back to munching on that livornese salami with your fellow throaters.
yeah, so you want anyone to believe that you enjoyed the win, but pi made it impossible

thing is that you always were and will be a whiny little boy. don't blame anyone else for it. also, fif is that way, feel free to join your fellow whiners --->

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thats the best of both worlds. This way we get dino football sometimes with 3 sometimes with 4 at the back, and crazy post-match comments, sometimes full on rants against the players, club and management and sometimes rants against the fans and critics who watch but do not see the game. And big salaries for both coaches and a contract extension for Pogba, Sandro and Rabiot. Can't be real JJ without bad financial decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 146)