out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
lol the mentally ill @ilcappucino is now crusading about no correlation between winning games and playing aesthetic/beautiful football :sergio:

What is generally considered "aesthetic/beautiful football" is characterized by:
- Superior tactics
- Superior athletics
- Superior technique / passing / shooting / tackling ability
- Superior mentality
- Superior anticipation / pattern prediction / movements / pressing

That is what the general football fan, likes as good football. And this is the consensus BECAUSE it is what usually results in:
- many clearcut chances created -> Many goals scored
- few chances to opposition -> few goals conceded
- less dependency on randomness and luck/ref mistakes

Which of the above are we superior in, that we can rely on to provide us enough chances to score goals on and win, against good teams?

You will have to be unbelievably dumb or manipulative, if you are trying to claim otherwise. Im still not sure which one of these counts for cappucino and juve123 troll

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I agree with the member with the cringe username on this one.

imo Max is not the same coach that had those 3 brilliant seasons between 2014 and 2017. back then with more resources available I think Max could've won the CL, after all we were very close to it. lots of grinta, team felt like a united mechanism, the season planning was well executed from the staff and Max was outsmarting most coaches. right now it feels like we could give him Chelsea level budget and still go absolutely nowhere.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I agree with the member with the cringe username on this one.

imo Max is not the same coach that had those 3 brilliant seasons between 2014 and 2017. back then with more resources available I think Max could've won the CL, after all we were very close to it. lots of grinta, team felt like a united mechanism, the season planning was well executed from the staff and Max was outsmarting most coaches. right now it feels like we could give him Chelsea level budget and still go absolutely nowhere.
I'm the one with the cringe username though.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Szczesny; Danilo, Bremer, Gatti; Kostic, McKennie, Locatelli, Fagioli, Soule, Miretti, Milik

This above was our starting XI against Cremonese. Since they were wearing a Juve jersey, we automatically expected them to annihilate Cremonese.
No was expecting a 7-0 thrashing, but its still Cremonese ffs. That should have been a comfortable win, but once again we demonstrated how much we make life difficult for ourselves. Compare this lineup to theirs and tell me if we really should have struggled that much against this bottom placed team. Yet people call this performance a sign of progress, lol.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It seems like the old Juve under Allegri. Clean sheets and grinding out wins. Somehow he's after turning the team around which I wasn't expecting.
old Juve under Allegri (14-17) grinded out wins in the first half of the season, didnt go 100mph for 90 minutes, gradually found the best lineup and form and then exploded between Jan-March. if that happens and we suddenly look like a WC team, I'd call that the old Juve under Allegri, that was a delight to watch, knowing that it'll all fall into place and the good stuff is coming.

so far this looks more like the latter versions of Allegri's 1st stint (17-19) and last season, where we never find that good form and never stop grinding points with ugly ass football.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
old Juve under Allegri (14-17) grinded out wins in the first half of the season, didnt go 100mph for 90 minutes, gradually found the best lineup and form and then exploded between Jan-March. if that happens and we suddenly look like a WC team, I'd call that the old Juve under Allegri, that was a delight to watch, knowing that it'll all fall into place and the good stuff is coming.

so far this looks more like the latter versions of Allegri's 1st stint (17-19) and last season, where we never find that good form and never stop grinding points with ugly ass football.
If you think about it Allegri is exactly where he should be.

Look around, the club is in shambles. The entire damn board resigned. Ugly ass football faithfully represents what this club has been about and some people are totally fine with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 136)